Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 280659 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day3 - Natural Selection, 14 Alive]
« Reply #1125 on: November 19, 2009, 02:19:52 pm »

So your "he's been passive all game" statement was misrepresented, though that was your only attack on me.  Nearly everyone went 'meh' half way through Day 2, which is when you saw me as 'meh'.  Too many people triggering scumtells purposely or just causing a mess and lots of folks going silent. 

Posting suspicions going for the hills?  Oh really?  I remember the all out attack on ExKirby, complete with scan that lead to using my day kill on him.  I remember running a scan on Meph which resulted in something ugly but not completely horrible.  I also had done lookups on Rash who is still under my eye, made several attacks on Neruz for varying results, and spent some time with you resulting in what's going on now.

And that was during a time when even I admit I was 'passive'. 

But you know you had little on me, even though you sounded so sure last post.  You just wanted me to pull back an old statement before it blew you up in the face once we started running scans of Day 2.  You used an exaggerated claim to weaken my standing and now that I demanded evidence you pull back to something 'more reasonable but not enough to lynch with'. 

And, of course, the "who should I be hunting instead of you" question comes out.  Don't fuss, it's a Null tell all by itself.  However, combined with the rest it doesn't look good on you.

To answer: You look almost horrible enough to lynch.  Meph smells bad, Rash I always had a problem with but it's tricky to tell if he's unsure what to do as town or unsure what to do as scum.

I'll need to run scans for any others.  However, you're already providing plenty with just what you gave today.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day3 - Natural Selection, 14 Alive]
« Reply #1126 on: November 19, 2009, 02:26:51 pm »

Dear Sir (or madam) dakarian,
You use too many pronouns and no quote. Please specify who "you" is in that post.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: November 19, 2009, 02:31:38 pm »

Ok, first stop on the scumtour:

Hey Meph!
What's up?

Nice job trying to lead a wagon onto your scum partner.  dakarian.

Next up would be (besides Meph and dakarian)...

eduren - Voting me because I was helping town continue on their quest to catch scum.

CobaltKobold - For trying to get webadict lynched (who is town).

That makes four scum right there, no?

Also, Neruz was town.  I was right you stupid people.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: November 19, 2009, 02:32:26 pm »

VOTE DAKARIAN.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: November 19, 2009, 02:39:04 pm »

Toony, I will not be deflected by your simple declarations of "webadict is town". If you have reasons that for a townweb, then give them. As I have reasons (and have stated them) for believing web to be scum, I am aiming to get him lynched.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: November 19, 2009, 02:44:16 pm »

Read Day 1.

dakarian = scum

Webadict = town

I don't need super role powers to tell me that.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: November 19, 2009, 02:51:09 pm »

Dear Sir (or madam) dakarian,
You use too many pronouns and no quote. Please specify who "you" is in that post.

I'm male, but just 'Dakarian' or 'Dak' will suit me fine.

The post is directed at Mr.Person.

@Toonyman

Grounds on the accusation that I'm a scum bussing another and not a town putting a vote on a possible scum? 

And personally, I want to hear more from Meph during this day while I finish up on Mr.Person.
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: November 19, 2009, 02:52:57 pm »

Scum can't be town dakarian.

You can squeeze Meph if you want though.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: November 19, 2009, 02:55:02 pm »

He'll need to post first before I start peppering him. 

Btw, if we're BOTH scum, why me first instead of him?
I KNEW IT!

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 19, 2009, 03:00:40 pm »

QUICKLY NOBODY HAS VOTED FOR VECTOR I MUST DO IT

THEN COME VOTE ME, DEFLECTING SCUMBUCKET.

Suddenly, someone tries to headshot Bayer, but the scumbucket on his head deflects it like a helmet!

Everyone wonders how he is breathing in a scumbucket.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: November 19, 2009, 03:04:26 pm »

QUICKLY NOBODY HAS VOTED FOR VECTOR I MUST DO IT

THEN COME VOTE ME, DEFLECTING SCUMBUCKET.

Suddenly, someone tries to headshot Bayer, but the scumbucket on his head deflects it like a helmet!

Everyone wonders how he is breathing in a scumbucket.

1. Don't bring that flavortext stuff in here.  It's killing KWN and I'm not going to let it kill BYORP--this is already dead enough.

2. You don't just get to sit there and pretend to be aggressive, scumboy.  That's called "bandwagon-directing."  So cut it out and get some good, old-fashioned scumhunting done, like the rest of us.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 19, 2009, 03:23:08 pm »

Aww, I can't have any fun.

No time to do it right now. I'll come back with some reads later in the day.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: November 19, 2009, 03:26:51 pm »

Aww, I can't have any fun.

No time to do it right now. I'll come back with some reads later in the day.

Fair enough.

I'll admit that it was kind of amusing >_>
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: November 19, 2009, 03:50:02 pm »

So your "he's been passive all game" statement was misrepresented, though that was your only attack on me.  Nearly everyone went 'meh' half way through Day 2, which is when you saw me as 'meh'.  Too many people triggering scumtells purposely or just causing a mess and lots of folks going silent. 

Posting suspicions going for the hills?  Oh really?  I remember the all out attack on ExKirby, complete with scan that lead to using my day kill on him.  I remember running a scan on Meph which resulted in something ugly but not completely horrible.  I also had done lookups on Rash who is still under my eye, made several attacks on Neruz for varying results, and spent some time with you resulting in what's going on now.

And that was during a time when even I admit I was 'passive'. 

But you know you had little on me, even though you sounded so sure last post.  You just wanted me to pull back an old statement before it blew you up in the face once we started running scans of Day 2.  You used an exaggerated claim to weaken my standing and now that I demanded evidence you pull back to something 'more reasonable but not enough to lynch with'. 

And, of course, the "who should I be hunting instead of you" question comes out.  Don't fuss, it's a Null tell all by itself.  However, combined with the rest it doesn't look good on you.

To answer: You look almost horrible enough to lynch.  Meph smells bad, Rash I always had a problem with but it's tricky to tell if he's unsure what to do as town or unsure what to do as scum.

I'll need to run scans for any others.  However, you're already providing plenty with just what you gave today.

All out attack on ExKirby? Are we looking at the same posts? You basically said "You're scum, I'm going to kill you." You gave him a chance to claim, then killed him later without a claim. I've reread that part of the game, I can't seem to find why you thought ExKirby was scum originally. I know you thought he was scum because he gave up, but why did you threaten him in the first place. I think the only reason you attacked him was because you had the day-kill. After you killed ExKirby, you did pretty much nothing for the next half of the day, then jumped in to vote Rashilul. You unvote him and vote Neruz almost instantly. You got real convinced Neruz was scum, telling others to vote him. Convenient, considering you never said why you thought EITHER OF THEM was scum.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: November 19, 2009, 04:12:24 pm »

Well, Shadows never going to post anything useful, and nobody looks set to put pressure on him. I'll unvote Shadowdump and later in the day I'll re-read this and find a new person to put my vote on.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 151