Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 280732 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

You know, I might keep a running like like this from now on.  It's MUCH easier than a wide scan (though more of a short term "what are you doing now" than a "What have you done so far" )and makes for a good trace on who's attacking who, why, and what not.

SirBayer - nothing (after almost 100 pages of text)
Cheeetar - CobaltKobold (does not like his points against Vector)
Dakarian - Mr. Person (Little scumhunting, fake 'hammer', defensiveness, desperate offense)
SHAD0WDump - Being replaced
Vector - nothing*
Mr.Person - Dakarian (liar, lack of scumhunting, lack of reasons)
Mephansteras- SirBayer (no reason)
Eduren - Lurk
ToonyMan - Dakarian (he's a convert, picked by leafsnail)
webadict - SirBayer, Meph, (active lurk/WIFOM/passive thing) Org (lack of roleblocking)
Org
CobaltKobold - Sirbayer (scummy posts, claimed doc and lived and looks confused), Webadict (not explaining), Dakarian (passive), Rashilul (lurky/sheepy), Meph (no reason)
Rashilul - nothing
RedWarrior0 - lurk

Oh yes.. very nice.  Wish I had started this LONG ago.

@ Mod RedWarrior and Eduren needs a Prod I believe

@Vector.  Are you voting for Cobalt?  You seem hard pressed on him over it. (can't tell if you're just trying to knock him down or lynch him as scum).

@Cobalt, mind showing where SirBayer claimed Doc?  I missed that one.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

Ok, finally got a quiet day at work and just went through the last...80 pages or so to try to get a read on people.

Here is my list of where people are at, suspicion-wise and my (brief) reason for it.

SirBayer - Lynch All Liars - Fake claimed a role, as far as I can tell. @Webadict, were you blocked Night 3? SirBayer said you would be, but I didn't see a confirmation on that. Also, he's acted odd all game, and voted for people with little or no reason behind it.

CobaltKobold - Had very weak reasons for voting Zai day 1, looked a lot like scum trying for an easy lynch at the time. His behavior all game has been somewhat rotten. Lots of deflecting questions.
Rashilul - No real explanation on why he voted Zai, vote jumped a lot day 2 and voted for Neruz "to get to day 3". Either scum or really doesn't care who wins this game.
Mr.Person Could easily be lying about his target being switched on him without him knowing. His arguments have either been weak or completely ignored the actual actions of the person he is attacking to focus on select bits.

Cheeetar - Been very quiet, as always. Hammered Zai just to get the game moving.
Eduren - Blocked the lynch on webadict day 1, mostly quiet. Posts tend to be small with little content.
ToonyMan - All his guesses so far on people he is 100% sure are scum have been wrong (I'll forgive Zai, he was being deliberately scummy).
Vector - Didn't really show up until Day 2. Strong candidate for Leafsnail's conversion. Suddenly very aggressive.

Org - Is Org. His actions are pretty random as town or scum, so he's hard to read.
RedWarrior0 - Been very, very quiet. Very few posts, very little content.
SHAD0WDump - Acted strange all game, has asked for a replacement
webadict -  I can no longer read webadict, even when I'm Mod and know what's going on. He's making very odd decisions lately, but I just can't tell if he's town and being odd or scum and being odd.

Dakarian - My investigation Day 2 showed him as being Town
Mephansteras - I know I'm town
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Im not sure if that is a good thing.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Rashilul and SirBayer......get in here!

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

Unvote Dakarian (I think?), vote CobaltKobold, I find you incredibly suspicious at the moment, because the points you're making for Vector's lynch? I'm not seeing them. I don't see hypocrisy, you say you're excused from inconsistency and then call him out for being inconsistent and you say confusion is a scumtell.
Please highlight the inconsistency so I can address it rather than hiding your evidence from the town.
@Cobalt, mind showing where SirBayer claimed Doc?  I missed that one.
Okay, we really started. Dammit, Panda, make these things clearer ._.

I am, as promised, a Nuclear Rocket Surgeon.
I'm not sure I agree, Webby.

I apologize for not being more useful, but it's bedtime. One last thing before I go, I'll finish my roleclaim properly, though I've practically already done so. I'm a Nuclear Rocket Surgeon, so I can SCIENCE the crap out of people. If they're poisoned, they won't die; if they're attacked, they won't die. If, however, neither of those are true, they are roleblocked from radiation poisoning the next day. So it's a bit of a negative if I miss.

Also - Webby, what do you intend to accomplish with this mass claim? Do we really want people knowing who's capable of powerful things?
CobaltKobold  Webadict (not explaining)
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=44270.msg855250#msg855250
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Vector.  Are you voting for Cobalt?  You seem hard pressed on him over it. (can't tell if you're just trying to knock him down or lynch him as scum).

I'm currently voting for Bayer, and am trying to figure out if CK is scum or just someone who happens to be making me angry.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just so you guys know I'm going to be gone the rest of the day and for Thanksgiving.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Cobalt, I'm not sure we can mark the nameclaim as a claim of being a true doc.  I mean I'm an Evangelist-a cult name- but I'm no cult. 

Sir, however, claimed doc formally just this day. 

As such, I don't believe it's a scumtell that he's still alive.
I KNEW IT!

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

I'll hunt down my chain of reasoning to another (ended) game.
Actuallly, Laetificus, I have thought about that. There was a webadict run "Bring Your Own Role" mafia, and I had a thought on that - it comes with a funny story, which I will relate.

I was doing a class for a very realistic shuttle simulation, and my teacher is describing how not-difficult something is, and he declared that it wasn't "nuclear rocket surgery". So, my role would be "Nuclear Rocket Surgeon." You'd have three separate probably one-shot abilities, or perhaps two one-shot and one permanent. First of all, you'd certainly be a doctor. You're a surgeon, after all. But secondly, you'd be able to become ascetic AND non-nightkillable, by jumping in your rocket and flying into space for a turn. Finally, there's the Nuclear, which would be covered by the ability to one-shot irradiate one player a turn, like a Poisoner.
I agree:I were running a BYOR then a Surgeon would be quite likely to get doctor. But now we're out in spec-land. So I'll agree that it can't be anything yet.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day2 - Kill Webadict Now Rule]
« Reply #1404 on: November 26, 2009, 12:51:37 pm »

Webadict: You can't scan tonight. I have an ability that will save lives - but if I miss, it roleblocks the next night. That night would be tonight. If you want to scan me, you'll have to wait until night after tonight. ._. I didn't do it on purpose. You'll be able to confirm that, I assume, especially if the flavor mentions radiation sickness.

No, SirBayer first talked about his ability on day 2, when he claimed he used an ability on Webadict that would protect him but role-block him the next night if he wasn't attacked. I just quoted the first mention of it, but he goes into more detail later. I'll see if I can find it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day2 - Kill Webadict Now Rule]
« Reply #1405 on: November 26, 2009, 12:54:10 pm »

1. I know I wasn't attacked last night because Panda told me in his PM that you were roleblocked tomorrow night from radiation sickness. He told me this specifically. You were not attacked in a way that I could defend from.

2. Yes, it's strange, but I assumed scum was going to try to knock you off. (If I attempt to protect you again tonight and you're not attacked, you'll die. So I don't think I'm going to do that.)

3. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Org: There's no point. He's accidentally roleblocked already. You should have known that...

There we go, just a bit later he goes into more detail.
Come play Mafia with us!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

That's a little more like it.

Unvote

Vote SirBayer

The claim, combined with the confusion does paint him poorly.
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

That's exactly what he wants!

Why is everyone I find suspicious voting him!  It's a trick, I know it.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's exactly what he wants!

Why is everyone I find suspicious voting him!  It's a trick, I know it.

So you find everybody who's currently voting SirBayer to be suspicious?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Unvote Dakarian (I think?), vote CobaltKobold, I find you incredibly suspicious at the moment, because the points you're making for Vector's lynch? I'm not seeing them. I don't see hypocrisy, you say you're excused from inconsistency and then call him out for being inconsistent and you say confusion is a scumtell.
Please highlight the inconsistency so I can address it rather than hiding your evidence from the town.

I'm not 'hiding evidence from town'. You said yourself that your inconsistency was to be excused because you were tired, and later in the post called Vector out on inconsistency. All of it was a response to a single post by you I found scummy.
Part the first.

I find it difficult to believe that you are so much of a moron that you CANNOT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT YOU WERE SAYING TWO MINUTES AGO.  OR MAYBE YOU'RE BEING INCONSISTENT BECAUSE YOU'RE SCUM.
I had a headache. It was solved with the power of CAFFEINE.
See this right here? You, saying your inconsistency should be ignored.
Quote from: Vector
I was trying not to hurt your feelings, you idiot.
ERROR INCONSISTENT See this right here? You, saying he is being inconsistent.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 151