Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 280686 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Oh and,

Scumlist:
dakarian
Meph
CobaltKobold
eduren

I forgot eduren!  :-D

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile

Only scum makes lists of players?
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Only scum makes lists of players?

Only scum don't share their thoughts?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

So, you want Cobalt lynched, but you aren't willing to lynch him because you also want dakarian lynched? Uh, what?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

No, I'm not doing that scum-bait.

eduren and Cheeetar are scum.

CobaltKobold is town.  He was low on my list anyway.

Scumlist:
dakarian
Meph
Cheeetar
eduren

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

Whelp, I thought Cobalt was scum, but wasn't willing to lynch him. Now that Cheeetar is pressuring me, he is for sure scum.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

You can't manipulate my emotions dude.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Logging off for the night.

Be back in 16 hours...

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile

OKAY HE'S GONE GUYS LET'S GET HIM

No but uh seriously.

I don't know if it's just what you do, Toony, but it's definitely in my limited experience a bad idea to hold off lynching one scum for another. You have Cobalt marked on the list. Four people on that list out of fourteen scum. Just lynch her and we'll discuss Dakarian tomorrow. Good?
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SirBayer, what are your thoughts on Dakarian? Why is CobaltKobold scum? Why did you jump onto a bandwagon with no explanation at all?

Unvote CobaltKobold so nobody hammers. This day is continuing.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Where were you, Webadict? You disappeared when most of the discussion was going on, then appeared just now to prod the bandwagon along.
lol, most of us Americans celebrate this thing called Thanksgivings. It might be extremely obscure in whatever cuture you come from, but to us working class, it's basically a 20-hour work weekend, if you're lucky and only work one-and-a-half of those days.

So, instead of taking my words and throwing them in a blender and trying to feed them to everyone, try looking at that logically!

Basically, he had the time to post that he doesn't think someone is suspicious and that he should not vote someone who he knows is town, which is basically saying he's blatantly lurking. Look elsewhere to prove it: He's got time for Paranormal, but not here, not even a few minutes.

I honestly think you do this on purpose...

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile

Person: I think Dak is town. I don't have a lot of evidence, though. Gut feeling. Don't trust it, really. I voted for Cobalt for reasons I already offered and for reasons others offered. I've already explained, I guess you missed it so I'll find it sometime tomorrow.
Rules are for suckers.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

*yawn* what'dImi-
Oh. Hmm. Bandwagon.
Where were you, Webadict? You disappeared when most of the discussion was going on, then appeared just now to prod the bandwagon along.

Holiday.

Break.

Mr. Hypocrite.
I clearly should have done that, instead of sleeping through Monday.

Any demands that might need meeting while I read through thread and compose myself and my arguments?
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

The short version because I have had problems in other games.
unvote Sirbayer while I make my longer read. Presently, it is plausible that he was joking with the Norris thing- the mod supported this conclusion, even. He claimed early, at webadict's behest...a meh.
(not voting until my large scan is done)
Dakarian is using crap arguments, not bothering to read my posts responding to him, then having the gall to say that I did not do as he asked, as the most recent example of illogic. This is not town-dakarian.
Webadict is starting to look less metascummy- with his computer back, he is making longer posts at least- but is still throwing off tells in flashing neon. Here is the egregious example that sticks in my mind:
Webadict. I'm pretty sure for some reason I found him scum earlier, and calling for a MC early is fishy.
WOW. Go shoot yourself.

Or give some real reasons.

They keep their old role
They cannot repeat the REPLACE action
They gain his one-shot revive if it was not used by Leafsnail originally.
Man, screw you.

I'm calling for a Massclaim, because this is ridiculous.
A MC? Usually webadict never calls for a MC.

Yeah, I usually don't. But in a set-up like this, it's more helpful to do that.

But, dakarian is afraid that I'll catch him, so he's hiding behind his little excuse. There's no point in hiding behind power roles because, get this, we can win WITHOUT THEM! The point of the game is to LYNCH the Mafia, not out-PR them.

dakarian is ridiculously suspicious, and I'm glad there's enough people not here to not actually debate it.
There's also the willingness to completely toss all the good town PRs in the grave.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Dakarian is using crap arguments, not bothering to read my posts responding to him, then having the gall to say that I did not do as he asked,

Ok then, when I say this:
It feels.. 'meh' to me honestly: a mess in an attempt to explain away an inconsistency.  Besides, the argument is over mafia theory, which SHOULD hold over from one game to the next.  How can you forget your own mafia theory?  Why would you rather remember player meta over your theories on what is and isn't scummy play?

How is THIS answering the question?

rgh, forgot to append. For someone who regards the third vote as a scumtell you sure do it a lot.
SirBayer [3]: CobaltKobold, Mephansteras, Dakarian
CobaltKobold [2]: Cheeetar, Vector
Quote from: dakarian
unvote

Vote CobaltKobald
SirBayer [2]: CobaltKobold, Mephansteras
CobaltKobold [3]: Cheeetar, Vector, Dakarian

Last I checked, replying to a question with an attack is deflection, NOT an answer.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 151