Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34

Author Topic: LCS Mafia - Game Over - From The Jaws Of Victory - CCS Bastards Win  (Read 63196 times)

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
Re: LCS Mafia - Day 2 - Some News Is Good News
« Reply #285 on: December 01, 2009, 06:59:41 pm »

I want to write a long, content filled post, but I don't have anything to write about!
Seriously?  Nothing happened that would call for your comments?  Who are you voting?  Why aren't you further questioning your votee at least?

Frelock.  It might matter who killed whom based on the day's events. 

What I dont get is...
Magma posts this at the beginning of day 2.
Yeah, a day extension would work for figuring that out.
Free speech seems to be our best choice now.
I post this:
I FoS him in there because he posted everywhere else but not here.
Then comes this post without any breadcrumb or anything.
Really Alexhands You should die. Looking at what you've done so far, You're way too pissed off, then you looked back on how angry you seemed and posted something to try to negate that tell. You seem like scum to me, sorry to say. Where does your 4 town, 4 scum come from? We have 5 town, 4 scum, and you seem to have ignored your fact in your anger that we found you out. You are scum, either Conservative or Stalinist, And now that we suspect you, your posts have gotten more and more frantic. Have anything else to say Mr. Scum?
He keeps saying I'm scum because I was angry.
Quote from: magmadeath posted this when I said I suspected Org's role
How exactly do you know his role? You are apperently a town aligned role cop who is day kill immune... Yeah right. More like you had help from one of your mafiesto friends, then forgot that you weren't supposed to know that.
Why would he say I was a role cop if he himself was a cop?

Magmadeath has BLATANTLY avoided this:
Quote from: Alexhans
Quote from: Magmadeath
And? I've looked over some of your previous games and you've never been as angry as this at being voted for. Your super self-preservation instinct, even if you are town is not pro town.
THIS IS IMPORTANT.  This is where magmadeath is lying. Show me those games please.  Wich ones did you read?  Links would be nice.  Now, if im anti-town, as you imply.  Why would you lynch me over other anti-town people like Org, for instance?
I STILL Want an answer for it.  I think you're lying about this.
I am a cop, And Alexhans was scum when I investigated him. With only 9 people, and 4 of them being scum, I think the chance of me getting a miller is pretty low, and therefore he should be lynched.
Who the heck says I'm a miller?  Why didn't you ever considered the possibility of being paranoid or insane?  Your bs claim with your bs reasons aren't helping.  As far as scummyness goes, you should be lynched before me and if you die and we get to see the type of sanity you have, then we could lynch me (If I were scum and you were sane, it should work).

shades... how do you go from this :
I would like MagmaDeath to explain his reason on Alexhans, you said you don't want to share but expect people to trust you on that? I'll agree Alexhans is ranty and annoying in this game but I don't feel he's scum myself.
to this?:
I agree with you Rooster that a cop shouldn't claim so early but if he made a mistake it's worth while to stop us wasting a lynch on him. And lets face it Alexhans is good enough at these games to seem town when not being.
using my experience as an excuse to lynch me is scummy and the worst reason you could use. 

and now you vote me because you think that one of us must be lying... Dude... we can be both telling the truth... and that would mean insta-loss for town.

I don't think we must lynch Magmadeath at this point.  If he is insane, the result might come handy and he may still be a menace to scum.  If he is scum, he will need to give us his new inspection tomorrow.  .  There's 3 more around.

We must lynch Mr.Person who has hid again in a safety land while magma makes a mess out of himself and is about to get lynched or to mislynch me.  We are very close to losing this game unless we get lucky with crosskills.  Let's lynch scum.  Mr.Person has been mild and jumped only on the obv anti-town player but when he got attacked, defended himself a bit and dissapeared when another topic came in the way.  He is voting Frelock when no one has any intention to do so.  Despite the lack of interest in a Frelock lynch, he doesn't try to convince others to vote him.  He is confortable with letting magma or me lynched, apparently.

We need more from eduren and shades.  More about what they think of the rest of the players.  We need more from Kashyyk and Mr.Person.

Org needs to say something useful for once.

I hope you guys realize for the future that lurkers are safe in this game.  You guys make the same mistake you always do... Go for the active, leave the lurkers alone.  Now you have nothing on the lurkers and it's deadline...
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 01, 2009, 07:09:23 pm »

something useful for once

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 01, 2009, 07:12:12 pm »

Yeah, I screwed up with the bit about additional information.

I'm pretty sure the scum would have capitalized on that and killed me.

Now I at least have a chance to live, rather then what I had before, Which was around a 90% chance of being lynched, along with a large chance of being Night killed.

At least now I have a slightly better chance to live, and got the info out there.
It also gets rid of one of the scum, While It keeps you from wasting a lynch on me.
Though I'll still likely be role-blocked or killed, Its fine if it gets rid of one of them, as the two groups will likely also be killing each other off, as well as the town.
And... I'm going to go find those games
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 01, 2009, 07:15:20 pm »

magmadeath... I await your answers...

Read my post and comment on it.  Stop failing or just vote yourself if you intend to do it.  I'm not gonna fall for your stupidity.

Org... You're not fit to play mafia.  Clearly.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 01, 2009, 07:15:41 pm »

magmadeath... Answer my fucking questions, please...

Read my frigging post and comment on it.  Stop failing or just vote yourself if you intend to do it.  I'm not gonna fall for your stupidity.

Org... You're not fit to play mafia.  Clearly.
I did what you said.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 01, 2009, 07:18:26 pm »

Org... why do you even join?

anyway... I toned down the post but Org already quoted it so... Excessive stupidity in mafia is making me wanna quit mafia in b12 unless it's an invitational or lurkers get inmediatly modkilled.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 01, 2009, 07:20:38 pm »

oh... if me or magmadeath get lynched (and the other dies) and flip town... You need to MC and probably lynch Mr.Person.  But lynching Org will make me happy too.  Just for ruining every game.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 01, 2009, 07:24:20 pm »

@Alexhans: You can't have it both ways, do you think MagmaDeath is lying or do you think he's an insane cop?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 01, 2009, 07:28:42 pm »

Org... why do you even join?

anyway... I toned down the post but Org already quoted it so... Excessive stupidity in mafia is making me wanna quit mafia in b12 unless it's an invitational or lurkers get inmediatly modkilled.
Alexhans, Alexhans, Alexhans.

You say I am the whiny little kid. If you looked at yourself for five seconds, all you see is a whiny, little kid. You see, like you so tried to play mind games earlier, I am just getting on your nerves. Why did you join mafia?

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 01, 2009, 07:39:57 pm »

What I dont get is...
Magma posts this at the beginning of day 2.
Yeah, a day extension would work for figuring that out.
Free speech seems to be our best choice now.
I post this:
I FoS him in there because he posted everywhere else but not here.
Then comes this post without any breadcrumb or anything.
Really Alexhands You should die. Looking at what you've done so far, You're way too pissed off, then you looked back on how angry you seemed and posted something to try to negate that tell. You seem like scum to me, sorry to say. Where does your 4 town, 4 scum come from? We have 5 town, 4 scum, and you seem to have ignored your fact in your anger that we found you out. You are scum, either Conservative or Stalinist, And now that we suspect you, your posts have gotten more and more frantic. Have anything else to say Mr. Scum?
He keeps saying I'm scum because I was angry.
Quote from: magmadeath posted this when I said I suspected Org's role
How exactly do you know his role? You are apperently a town aligned role cop who is day kill immune... Yeah right. More like you had help from one of your mafiesto friends, then forgot that you weren't supposed to know that.
Why would he say I was a role cop if he himself was a cop?
Because there could be more then one cop?

Magmadeath has BLATANTLY avoided this:
Quote from: Alexhans
Quote from: Magmadeath
And? I've looked over some of your previous games and you've never been as angry as this at being voted for. Your super self-preservation instinct, even if you are town is not pro town.
THIS IS IMPORTANT.  This is where magmadeath is lying. Show me those games please.  Wich ones did you read?  Links would be nice.  Now, if im anti-town, as you imply.  Why would you lynch me over other anti-town people like Org, for instance?
I STILL Want an answer for it.  I think you're lying about this.
Links will take awhile, Trawling through 177 pages of posts to find the mafias your were in isn't fun.
Well, here's the first I found.
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=35306.75-Very bastardized, and scant on content so it's not one of the good ones.
I am a cop, And Alexhans was scum when I investigated him. With only 9 people, and 4 of them being scum, I think the chance of me getting a miller is pretty low, and therefore he should be lynched.
Who the heck says I'm a miller?  Why didn't you ever considered the possibility of being paranoid or insane?  Your bs claim with your bs reasons aren't helping.  As far as scummyness goes, you should be lynched before me and if you die and we get to see the type of sanity you have, then we could lynch me (If I were scum and you were sane, it should work).
[/quote]
Well, we could do that but it would waste a lynch, and a townie. By that time we could have as few as 2 townies left, And three scum. See how that works?
And I actually never thought of being paranoid or insane. Still.
I don't think we must lynch Magmadeath at this point.  If he is insane, the result might come handy and he may still be a menace to scum.  If he is scum, he will need to give us his new inspection tomorrow.  .  There's 3 more around.
Yes, there are. If I'm not roleblocked, or killed, I might still be useful.

We must lynch Mr.Person who has hid again in a safety land while magma makes a mess out of himself and is about to get lynched or to mislynch me.  We are very close to losing this game unless we get lucky with crosskills.  Let's lynch scum.  Mr.Person has been mild and jumped only on the obv anti-town player but when he got attacked, defended himself a bit and dissapeared when another topic came in the way.  He is voting Frelock when no one has any intention to do so.  Despite the lack of interest in a Frelock lynch, he doesn't try to convince others to vote him.  He is confortable with letting magma or me lynched, apparently.
That is true.

We need more from eduren and shades.  More about what they think of the rest of the players.  We need more from Kashyyk and Mr.Person.
I agree with you there

Org needs to say something useful for once.
Well, he does from time to time.

I hope you guys realize for the future that lurkers are safe in this game.  You guys make the same mistake you always do... Go for the active, leave the lurkers alone.  Now you have nothing on the lurkers and it's deadline...
Well, Lynching all lurkers isn't really a good policy.
Good scum usually are up there directing the towns investigation, like you are.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 01, 2009, 07:40:52 pm »

@Alexhans: You can't have it both ways, do you think MagmaDeath is lying or do you think he's an insane cop?
He is lying about the fact that he read my games and analized them.
He can be a cop. 

by the way... Hello Mr.Person... Anything you want to add?  comments to my post?

Org... Anytime, anywhere... I beat you to any mind game you want.  I try to be emotionally agressive so people get involved in the game.  As you might see, this attitude only applies to mafia games wich I usually perform good at.  I have a decent reputation.  You on the other hand... are zwets.  If you don't know what is that... You can't talk to me.  Because you know nothing.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 01, 2009, 07:55:13 pm »

Quote from: magma
Links will take awhile, Trawling through 177 pages of posts to find the mafias your were in isn't fun.
I thought you had ALREADY READ THOSE...  ::)
Dude... Admit that you made it up because you're tunnelvisioning.  You never considered the possibility of me being town... Imperium mafia is an awful example as I was probably busy over the sunday and monday of may 2009 and then got killed!...  6 months of experience have passed since then... Why did you avoid reading recent games?
Well, we could do that but it would waste a lynch, and a townie. By that time we could have as few as 2 townies left, And three scum. See how that works?
I hope you get this... I'm town alligned... If you lynch me... You WASTE A LYNCH on a townie.  And if we were to analize what would be better...

If you are lynched, I will probably be cleared once we see your sanity (if you're scum I can still be unalligned scum).  If I am lynched.  You will NOT be cleared and probably lynched depending on what happens tonight.

fuck it... I'm going to go ahead and claim because I dont know how long till deadline...

I FULLY LIBERALIZED ROLEFLIPS!!!  I have that ability.  After pushing for the best issue on day 1 (and succeeding) I liberalized roleflips to see who would die. 

I dare you say I did that as scum.

now, kindly, unvote me and vote mr.person.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 01, 2009, 08:11:40 pm »

I thought you had ALREADY READ THOSE...  ::)
Yes, I did. I didn't save the one's I found though, So I'll have to find them again.

Dude... Admit that you made it up because you're tunnelvisioning.  You never considered the possibility of me being town... Imperium mafia is an awful example as I was probably busy over the sunday and monday of may 2009 and then got killed!...  6 months of experience have passed since then... Why did you avoid reading recent games?
Actually, I didnt. I just picked some random spots in your posts and looked to see if you were posting in a mafia on that page. If you were, I checked it out.

I hope you get this... I'm town alligned... If you lynch me... You WASTE A LYNCH on a townie.  And if we were to analize what would be better...

If you are lynched, I will probably be cleared once we see your sanity (if you're scum I can still be unalligned scum).  If I am lynched.  You will NOT be cleared and probably lynched depending on what happens tonight.
Depending on what happens tonight is the key point there.
fuck it... I'm going to go ahead and claim because I dont know how long till deadline...

I FULLY LIBERALIZED ROLEFLIPS!!!  I have that ability.  After pushing for the best issue on day 1 (and succeeding) I liberalized roleflips to see who would die. 

I dare you say I did that as scum.
I don't say you did it as scum. I don't think you did it at all.
If you did, what would be the point in role claiming such an importent ability?
now, kindly, unvote me and vote mr.person.
No thanks, Scummy.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 01, 2009, 08:23:41 pm »

Quote from: magmadeath of any intelligent analysis
I'm trying to avoid your fail.  That you're still voting for me even though all evidence points im town.  Why did you claim being a cop???  Because you had to.  Well, I have to do this if I want to get Mr.Person lynched.  Hopefully, people who are not totally stupid (or scum) will realize this makes me town and vote who they're supposed to be voting.

Reading your answers, I really hope you're scum.  You can't be that stupid as town.  You just cant.

Please, if someone wants to claim LIBERALIZING THE ROLEFLIPS do so now...

No one will... because I DID IT.  I wont be counter claimed.  Because I DID IT.

You call ME scummy?   ::)  Learn to think.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 01, 2009, 08:31:38 pm »

Quote from: magmadeath of any intelligent analysis
I'm trying to avoid your fail.  That you're still voting for me even though all evidence points im town.  Why did you claim being a cop???  Because you had to.  Well, I have to do this if I want to get Mr.Person lynched.  Hopefully, people who are not totally stupid (or scum) will realize this makes me town and vote who they're supposed to be voting.

Reading your answers, I really hope you're scum.  You can't be that stupid as town.  You just cant.

Please, if someone wants to claim LIBERALIZING THE ROLEFLIPS do so now...

No one will... because I DID IT.  I wont be counter claimed.  Because I DID IT.

You call ME scummy?   ::)   Learn to think.
No one will, because that is an incredibly stupid thing to do,
Unless you're scum, which you seem to be, and fake claim an impotent role, so you want get lynched,
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34