Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34

Author Topic: LCS Mafia - Game Over - From The Jaws Of Victory - CCS Bastards Win  (Read 63389 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Day 2 - Some News Is Good News
« Reply #375 on: December 03, 2009, 02:03:41 pm »

Day ends in 2/3 hours.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 03, 2009, 02:28:21 pm »

So MagmaDeath, you think you're insane, right? Say, when you inspected Alexhans, did it tell you which mafia faction he was in or just that he's not liberal?
It said he wasn't liberal, and not human.
But since the super muant seem to be gone, I'm not exactly sure what to think.
Not human could mean some sort of robot or such, or possibly the stalanists, as we dont know what they are.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 03, 2009, 03:13:01 pm »

So MagmaDeath, you think you're insane, right? Say, when you inspected Alexhans, did it tell you which mafia faction he was in or just that he's not liberal?
Not human could mean some sort of robot or such, or possibly the stalanists, as we dont know what they are.

WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK SO HARD TO GET YOU AND ALEX TO SAY WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE OTHER ONE?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 03, 2009, 03:22:29 pm »

WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK SO HARD TO GET YOU AND ALEX TO SAY WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE OTHER ONE?
You Don't?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 03, 2009, 03:26:55 pm »

You Don't?

Do you think Alexhans is scum or do you think he's town? God damnit, you're pissing me off.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 03, 2009, 03:51:48 pm »

You Don't?

Do you think Alexhans is scum or do you think he's town? God damnit, you're pissing me off.
I think he is scum, But I also think that the other scum team will kill him because of his ability.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 03, 2009, 05:10:57 pm »

Dude, Alexhans is KILL-IMMUNE.

How else do you explain him surviving a super-saint attack?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 03, 2009, 05:13:51 pm »

Voting over.  Evening flavour will be up shortly.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Night 3 - The Voice of the Voiceless
« Reply #383 on: December 03, 2009, 05:20:08 pm »

Vote count:
Free Speech: Mr.Person, Org, MagmaDeath, Kashyyk, Rooster [5]
Accountability: Alexhans [1]
Curfews: Shades [1]

Vote count:
Alexhans: Mr.Person, Kashyyk, [2]
Mr.Person: Alexhans, Eduren, MagmaDeath, Frelock [4]
MagmaDeath: Rooster, Shades [2]
Not Voting: Org (?)[1]

"Stand back!" says Alexhans, "This one's mine!"  He takes up the rifle, and, grinning, points it at Mr.Person.
Mr.Person looks down the barrel disdainfully, and begins to speak.
"I come here to help... and this is how you repay me?"
"Shut up, scum!" Alexhans is about to fire, but MagmaDeath lowers the rifle.  "Let him speak"
"As I was saying, I came here to help.  I came here to assist in a glorious revolution again the Arch Conservatives and the Liberal Elites, yet -"
"Wait, against the Liberals?"  Org looks confused.
"Of course against the bloody liberals!  We'll never achieve true equality with them!  You bastards are still enslaved by your leaders and your false God!"  Mr.Person begins to laugh manically, then looks at the floor.  "They told me my experiments were cruel... "Inhumane", that's what they said.  But it was for the good of the people... how the hell could it be wrong?  Surely the suffering of my subjects is worth it for the cause!"

The trigger is pulled.  A single shot through the head causes Mr.Person to leave this life for good, and become exactly what he always wanted to be.

Just another number.

Mr.Person, Special Experimenter, Stalinist Redirector has been lynched.
Active abilities:
Special Injection: Once per night, you may inject a player with a special concoction and bring them to another players room.  This will make them use any actions they were trying to use that night on the player you redirected them to.  Note that the player will be aware of this redirection.

Passive abilities:
Faceless Army: All actions targetting you are redirected to BUDDY1 and vice versa.

Issue abilities:
None

You successfully campaign to have free speech laws brought up to date.  Private communication should now be possible.

The Agenda:

Any living player may pm any other living player.  Please add me as a recipient to all game related pms.
A non-negotiable deadline of 4 real life days (weekend counts as one day) is placed on each dayphase.
The name of each team and the number of players alive in each team is displayed with every votecount and at the start of each phase.
Rolename, alignment and role pm are revealed on death.  All roles will flip according to their alignment and abilities, with death miller abilities overridden.
Anyone killed in the night will be vaguely described as "killed".
Some elements of role pms may be [CLASSIFIED].

Teams:
Liberals: 5
Conservatives: 2
Stalinists: 1
Super-Mutant: 0

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Day 4 - Cops and Mutants
« Reply #384 on: December 05, 2009, 08:40:02 am »

You all gather round the blackboard the check the new status of the Liberal Agenda.  Like yesterday, it seems to be a mixed blessing.

Noone is allowed to pm anyone else.  The mafia may use their quicktopic.
You aren't entirely sure what the legal status of curfews is.
The name of each team and the number of players alive in each team is displayed with every votecount and at the start of each phase.
Rolename, alignment and role pm are revealed on death.  All roles will flip according to their alignment and abilities, with death miller abilities overridden.
Some flavour will be given on kills, but the source of the kill will still be in doubt.
Some elements of role pms may be [CLASSIFIED].  This law seems to be rigidly locked in place, at least for now.

You think this over for a bit, before counting yourselves.  It would seem that Alexhans and Frelock are both missing.  Damn... could this be the end of the LCS?

You go to Alexhans' room, and find his body lying in the middle, riddled with bullets from some kind of high powered automatic weapon.  His face is twisted into a snarl, and his muscles seem to have grown greatly since when you saw him yesterday.  There is also some kind of blast wound on his stomach that had healed over, and his room is full of leaflets.

Alexhans, Mutant, Liberal Ascetic and Secret Reviver, has been killed in the night.

Active abilities:
None

Passive abilities:
Hideous Freak: Your frightening appearance causes all non kill actions to fail against you.
Regeneration X: [CLASSIFIED] >You will revive once on death.  You will NOT roleflip.<

Issue abilities:
Visit The Conservatives with Informational Leaflets: You can fully liberalise an issue every night.

You head to Frelock's room, and find the door still open, with Frelock lying on the floor.  He has... stab wounds?  It's difficult to describe his wounds - a weird combination of stabbing and crushing, as if delivered by some kind of pickaxe.  He seems to have been holding an AK47 and some kind of walkie talky... wait, he was a conservative after all!

Frelock, Police Gang Unit, Conservative Super-Day Cop, has been killed in the night.

Active abilities:
Stop and Search: Once per game, during the dayphase, you may send me the name of a player.  You will use invasive searching techniques to learn that player's alignment and role.  This will bypass any inspection changing abilities.

Passive abilities:
None

Issue abilities:
Nothing to See Here: Once per nightphase you can send me the name of an issue.  Noone will be able to see what status that issue is on during the next day.  This may be pointless for some issues, however.

So that means there's still a conservative and a Stalinist out there... you'll need to find them quickly.

Liberals: 4
Conservatives: 1
Stalinists: 1
Super-Mutant: 0

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 05, 2009, 11:26:20 am »

Seems MagmaDeath was right about Alexhans being non-human but not about the non-liberal part.

I tried to use my [classified] ability and it seems you can use them, although I got a failed result I don't think that was because it was classified.

I'm going to assume all town have beneficial actions so I'd recommend using them even if they are classified.

Curfews again as more day time is a good thing and we still don't know the status of it.

I'm going to vote Kashyyk as you've pretty much lurked accept when you've posted to say your not lurking.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 05, 2009, 02:53:12 pm »

Bleh, being role blocked sucks.
It seems I'm either paranoid or insane, So that's fun.
Anyway, Curfews would be a nice thing to have, Since it will probably be lylo tomorrow or the next day.
And Rooster What's with only showing up at the end of the day yesterday?

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 05, 2009, 03:21:39 pm »

What a weird question.
You're clearly mistaken. I was active this whole time. Maybe not posting as much as Alexhans, but still active, as opposed to a pair of people *COUGHORGANDKASHYYKCOUGH*
And.
You're (probably) 75% Scum.
Weird that you're alive.

Now you have to say what you got on your investigation.

Org, say something. Now.
Do you think Magma Death said he was cop to save his ass? Or is he telling the truth?
I think it's the first one.

Curfews

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 05, 2009, 03:40:57 pm »

Bleh, being role blocked sucks.
It seems I'm either paranoid or insane, So that's fun.
Anyway, Curfews would be a nice thing to have, Since it will probably be lylo tomorrow or the next day.
And Rooster What's with only showing up at the end of the day yesterday?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 05, 2009, 04:44:55 pm »

I think Magma is a stalinist or conservative yes. nI got the feeling that Alexhans wasnt a scum.

Free speech

Ive been gone all day
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34