Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 443

Author Topic: Games Threshold Discussion and List  (Read 587588 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Games Threshold Discussion and List
« Reply #540 on: February 04, 2010, 07:52:26 pm »

That's the crazy go nutz mafia right?  I'd say after Rysith's Bastard Mod.  It'll be the next Crazy-go-nutz game. 

Sidenote: I probably need to start joining games again.  If I do it'll be a crazy go nutz. 
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 04, 2010, 08:21:18 pm »

Heh, writing up the new MSPA Mafia roles was easier than i expected.

Also MrPerson just suggested a Dethy Spiral game, oh sweet jesus god help us.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 04, 2010, 08:29:07 pm »

I put out an idea for a crazy-wtf type dethy game with similarly sanity-challenged docs and roleblockers a while ago :D.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 04, 2010, 08:32:53 pm »

After doing a bit of research, Dethy Spiral is actually a variation on normal Dethy, and is even more fucked up.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 04, 2010, 08:34:06 pm »

Speaking of which, although no one was, you should all join I//S//E.

Guaranteed fun, or your money back!

^_^

So would someone explain what Dethy is?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 04, 2010, 09:07:31 pm »

What are everyone's thoughts on me running MSPA Mafia 2, after first writing up some roles for the newly introduced characters. Everyone seemed to like the first one, and Multipick isn't going anywhere, probably because we're all tired of BYOR style games.

RUN IT.

Additionally: agreement to Dakarian on some sort of attempt to standardize game setups.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 04, 2010, 09:20:14 pm »

What are everyone's thoughts on me running MSPA Mafia 2, after first writing up some roles for the newly introduced characters. Everyone seemed to like the first one, and Multipick isn't going anywhere, probably because we're all tired of BYOR style games.

RUN IT.

Kay.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 05, 2010, 08:11:18 pm »

I would like to remind mods that they should let me know when they move a game through the various stages. Makes things easier for everyone.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 05, 2010, 08:14:08 pm »

MSPA Mafia 2 is about to start as soon as i send the role PM's.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 06, 2010, 01:06:22 pm »

Can I have permission to move Second Chance II into the queue? Or are there any earlier games ahead of it?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 06, 2010, 01:26:28 pm »

Can I have permission to move Second Chance II into the queue? Or are there any earlier games ahead of it?

If by queue you mean "not signups," you should feel free.  As-is, though, we've got another few games that really want filling with no distractions (also, we're about to start a handful).  So, in other words, please wait a touch  ;)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 06, 2010, 01:27:48 pm »

BITCHES, JOIN KINGMAKER
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 06, 2010, 01:40:12 pm »

Into queue. Not signups. Signups won't start until at least after I get back from Washington, possibly longer.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 06, 2010, 01:43:41 pm »

Into queue. Not signups. Signups won't start until at least after I get back from Washington, possibly longer.

So, to be honest, I think the general rules around here are "talk about where on the queue your game goes, but you can move it on at any time."  The only time when you really need permission is in asking if something can get signups, and so on.

In other words, just do it.  Don't worry about it >_>

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 06, 2010, 08:06:26 pm »

To note:

Development = the game has been suggested, but you're still ironing out the issues with the game or testing to see if there's much interest in it.

Queue = You finished working on the game and can start it at any time.  You CANNOT start signups yet, though.  Picture a check-out line at a store: you are ready to buy the stuff you have but have to wait in line.  Queue= that line.

You can put any game(s) you want into the queue.  Just declare when you wish to do so.

Green-light = When a game can start signups.  That's determined by the community as a whole (no one really leads it, though, imo, Vector's VERY good at getting a feel for when things should be).  This is the point where you need permission.

After that point, you can start signups.  From there, the game is active and you are free to run it as you wish.

So yes, you can put Second Chance into Que, but you'll have to wait a bit.  IMO it will be a bit since we're just getting the last batch of games to start running.  I believe, though, that you'll be going at around the same time as one of my games (Boot Camp).
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 443