Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 443

Author Topic: Games Threshold Discussion and List  (Read 587091 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Games Threshold Discussion and List
« Reply #750 on: February 22, 2010, 06:14:52 pm »

I'll admit that until just recently, I had pulled away from playing due to getting NKed every Day 1 in most of my games.  I've had a change of mind but now my own RL condition just hasn't been doing well for me: many many MANY things are becoming issues to deal with lately.  What will help myself IRL but not in Mafia is the coming of a few temp jobs that I'll be involved in.  It'll fix a good few issues, but OTOH, steal a boatload of my time here. 

Hosting should still be possible but playing will have to be taken VERY carefully.  Note, though, that I was doing full time work when I first started playing and the concept of not playing ANYTHING would drive me crazy (I don't 'do' regular games much and most other games demand regular patches of time I can't give).

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 23, 2010, 10:33:15 pm »

Y'all want to join Toon very, very, very badly.

By the way.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: February 23, 2010, 10:35:13 pm »

iPick is on the verge of starting now.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: February 23, 2010, 11:20:42 pm »

By the way.
Including you.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 23, 2010, 11:27:50 pm »

By the way.
Including you.

I will join when something else I'm in ends.  At the moment, my "free time" is rapidly diminishing as I go nuts trying to swallow my algebra textbook.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: February 23, 2010, 11:36:04 pm »

I think i'm going to lift off running Mafia Games for awhile, i'm getting completely sick and tired of only recieving a tiny handful of night actions while seemingly half the players just ignore the game entirely.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: February 23, 2010, 11:37:33 pm »

By the way.
Including you.

I will join when something else I'm in ends.  At the moment, my "free time" is rapidly diminishing as I go nuts trying to swallow my algebra textbook.
I prefer the taste of Calculus.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: February 23, 2010, 11:40:25 pm »

I prefer the taste of Calculus.

... Algebra is better.  Seriously, that text is worth its weight in gold.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: February 24, 2010, 02:42:26 am »

I think i'm going to lift off running Mafia Games for awhile, i'm getting completely sick and tired of only recieving a tiny handful of night actions while seemingly half the players just ignore the game entirely.

That's a proddable offense btw, ESPECIALLY if it's non-town doing it.

Though myself I tend to just let the night end with no action once I get the scum responses and the deadline hits.  That's just personal preference though.  Perfectly valid to do an official prod instead.
I KNEW IT!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 24, 2010, 04:17:52 am »

I'm sick of sending prods.

Honostly, it seems like there's only about half a dozen or so people who actually want to play Mafia, the rest of the people on these forums are just sort of here because other people are here and don't really want to, or know how to, play the game.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 24, 2010, 09:17:24 am »

Honostly, it seems like there's only about half a dozen or so people who actually want to play Mafia, the rest of the people on these forums are just sort of here because other people are here and don't really want to, or know how to, play the game.
That's why I do A-ranks.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: February 24, 2010, 09:37:49 am »

Sadly, ^ this.

Though I try to host non A ranks as well.  We'll see how well Boot Camp runs.
I KNEW IT!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 24, 2010, 10:06:17 am »

That's why I do A-ranks.

I'm not sure the Ranks really mean much, currently in MSPA Mafia 2 i had to prod Dakarian, RW0 and MagmaDeath, RW0 responded, awhile later Dak responded (apparantly he had some sort of external issues or something) and i still havn't gotten a response from MagmaDeath.

In contrast, Org is one of the most active players. Completely and totally useless, but active.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: February 24, 2010, 04:20:08 pm »

I like Org. He may be a force of chaos, but I enjoy playing with him more than many of the lurkers.

And I don't think anyone's heard from MagmaDeath in a while.

We seem to be in a bit of a lurky lull, however, with even the active players spending a lot of time away.

Oh, and SOMEONE SUB IN FOR I//S//E!!! I'm afraid I might have a couple more replaces coming soon and I'm not looking forward to it.. (MagmaDeeeeeeaaaaath!!!!)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 24, 2010, 04:22:46 pm »

That's why I do A-ranks.

I'm not sure the Ranks really mean much, currently in MSPA Mafia 2 i had to prod Dakarian, RW0 and MagmaDeath, RW0 responded, awhile later Dak responded (apparantly he had some sort of external issues or something) and i still havn't gotten a response from MagmaDeath.

In contrast, Org is one of the most active players. Completely and totally useless, but active.
Hehehe. Yeah, sometimes I am.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 443