Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 443

Author Topic: Games Threshold Discussion and List  (Read 587706 times)

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Games Threshold Discussion and List
« Reply #390 on: January 19, 2010, 02:43:56 pm »

Add "BYOR: Choices" into Discussion.  If Web's BYOR proves that we can still have 1 BYOR going on without a hitch then I'll bring a BYOR in after Web is done his.

Though first I'll join his :P.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 19, 2010, 02:49:03 pm »

Things do seem overly quiet down here.

I'd move Paranormal 13 to sign-ups, but I don't want to take players from other games...
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 19, 2010, 02:53:59 pm »

I'd move Paranormal 13 to sign-ups, but I don't want to take players from other games...

I don't think you'd take players from other games, to be honest.  You have a little core of people who play your games and no others, so if anything it'd probably be good advertisement.  We have to get SOMETHING running ASAP, and it doesn't matter what it is.  Please boot it up.

I'll maintain that we should probably put another BM in signups soonish.  I'm considering modding, rather than ICing.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 19, 2010, 02:55:16 pm »

Hmmm...true. Ok, I'll get it up and in sign-ups at some point today.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 19, 2010, 02:56:28 pm »

I don't think you'd take players from other games, to be honest.  You have a little core of people who play your games and no others, so if anything it'd probably be good advertisement.  We have to get SOMETHING running ASAP, and it doesn't matter what it is.  Please boot it up.

I'll maintain that we should probably put another BM in signups soonish.  I'm considering modding, rather than ICing.
Meph, you pretty much have your own followers. We'll !xmafia in to most of your games, assuming that you fix the problems that are likely to come up from the last one :P.

And with it being Paranormal 13, you have to plan something extra into it. This only comes around once every infinite numbers.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 19, 2010, 02:58:45 pm »

Hehe. Well, I don't think 12 had any significant problems that needed fixing. Well, not role-wise anyway.

And I have a thought for 13. Need to work out a few details, though.
Come play Mafia with us!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 19, 2010, 05:20:16 pm »

Once you work it out, consider it green lit. 

In truth, I believe Glyth can go ahead and green light his own mafia as well.  I don't think Aztec and Werewolf will make it.
I KNEW IT!

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 19, 2010, 05:49:03 pm »

In truth, I believe Glyth can go ahead and green light his own mafia as well.  I don't think Aztec and Werewolf will make it.
ARGH! MY NAME!

It has been mangled!

I find it hilarious that you manage to do that so often. Though in this case it was probably a copypaste from a previous mistake :P
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 19, 2010, 06:13:33 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 19, 2010, 06:15:05 pm »

Werewolf isn't going to make it, no, but Aztec is just 5 away (i.e. roughly 75% full).  Kingmaker is 66% full.  I feel like if we've got that many, we shouldn't just drop things and give up.

Blah.  In any case I'm going to remove Werewolf from the list, as well as Kodak--since we seem to have not even decided if we're running Kodak or Baja Flores, anyway.

Then, I'd suggest that we don't flood with too many sign-up threads.  Let's keep this reasonably controlled.  Stick up the BYOR and Paranormal, wait a while, see what happens.  Then we can decide on the other stuff.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 19, 2010, 06:18:54 pm »

I suppose you can take Calvinball mafia off

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 19, 2010, 07:24:18 pm »

I don't think there's many that will join Aztec at this point.  It CAN start now if it was modified, but I'm doubtful it'll gain anyone else. 

As for Kingmaker, Web was the one to state that it might not gain enough people.  It's a reason why he started BYOR instead.
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 19, 2010, 07:25:35 pm »

I don't think there's many that will join Aztec at this point.  It CAN start now if it was modified, but I'm doubtful it'll gain anyone else. 

As for Kingmaker, Web was the one to state that it might not gain enough people.  It's a reason why he started BYOR instead.

Alrighty.  Shall I take Kingmaker and Aztec off the list, then?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 19, 2010, 07:39:31 pm »

No

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile