Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 6: End - End of an Age  (Read 47369 times)

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 6: Day 4 - Tarmon Gaidon.
« Reply #390 on: January 04, 2010, 11:24:26 am »

Yes sir!

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 04, 2010, 02:33:19 pm »

Sonearage, I'm now convinced you are scum and that Errol is town. If he was scum, I just feel like he'd be going for the easy lynch against you instead of going through all of that work attacking me, all things considered.

Basically, he's scumhunting. You aren't, because you are scum.

I fully expect you to retaliate vote me out of self-preservation, and give Errol the deciding vote. Maybe you'll even start trying to "hunt" now that I've given you a clear target, and start throwing things at me hoping something sticks (more likely, you'll just vote and continue to play like Org). So be it. I'm convinced, and my decision is made. You are scum.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 04, 2010, 03:14:23 pm »

I'm very, very tempted to just vote Sonearage at this point, because, well, I had him in the crosshairs for a bit of time now. He lurks, perhaps he tried to play us against one another.

But I'd like to have a final statement before casting my vote. I need to be absolutely sure.

Sonearage, explain why you aren't scum, but Glyph is.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 05, 2010, 02:22:58 pm »

Well then, this has been enough time.

Vote Sonearage.

...and it'
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 05, 2010, 10:08:20 pm »

Errol turned to GlyphGryph, then nods to herself.  "I believe I know the answer to this puzzle."  She then suddenly turns to Sonearage.  The glow of the One Power forms just before she weaves a shield and placing it on Sonearage.

"Now, to complete this, one of you three shield GlyphGryph."  Shock widens the other woman's eyes as a second shield falls on her.  Errol turns around calmly to see Pandarsenic glowing with the power.  "We should've done this earlier.  Simply shield everyone at once and put them all to the question.  We know the Black Ajah is among us so we might as well.."

Her explanation fell to silence as she feels her arms and legs tighten up against her body.  She notices Jacquin glowing with the Power and a weave of Spirit, sharp as a knife is formed ready to use.

"Then we'll have no more deaths or mistakes, "Jacquin said, "If you do anything except maintain that shield, Errol, it'll be the last thing you do."

During this time, Vector, standing next to Jacquin and Pandarsenic and appearing not to notice what is going on, suddenly glowed.  An unknown weave formed and fell on Pandarsenic.  A single spasm fell on her body before she fell to the ground.  Errol quickly turns to remove the shield from Sonearage in order to place it back on GlyphGryph.  Meanwhile, Vector finished the same weave and attacked Jacquin with it. 

The weave was sliced in mid travel. 

Jacquin, still without a glow, turned to smile at Vector.  Suddenly a shield fell, and Vector's glow winked out. 

"Why does everything here become just so complicated."  Jacquin said.  The glow still did not show but Errol is sure that the shield came from her. 

"Jacquin, everything almost makes sense now." Errol said, her voice still calm and cool,  "Vector is Black and killed Pandarsenic to save GlyphGryph.  Since he never attacked me, Sonearage must not be with them.  All I need to know is why I can't see your glow."

Jacquin replied in a mock imitation of Errol's cool tone, "Because, my dear White, some of us know much more than any of you silly little girls, like hiding the fact that we are holding the Power, or even the fact that we are using it, right now."

Errol had only a moment to realize what this meant before a sharp pain fell in her heart.  With a spasm, she fell to the floor.

As Sonearage followed Errol, Jacquin turned to the others.  "And now, I leave it to you two to clean this mess up.  I'll make sure none of it is attached to you."  With a smile, Jacquin left the room, leaving the two behind in wide eyed shock.

Sonearage, Townie, has been lynched.

The game is over.  Mafia members, MagmaDeath and GlyphGryph have won.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 05, 2010, 10:15:51 pm »

Mwahaha! I am victor!

Wheeeeeeee!

That was such a fun game! ^_^

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 05, 2010, 10:16:22 pm »

aww. Congratulations. Now post the ajahs, roles, chats...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 10:19:19 pm by CobaltKobold »
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 6: End - End of an Age
« Reply #397 on: January 05, 2010, 11:14:13 pm »

Players, their roles, and Ajahs:

CobaltKobold - White Ajah
MagmaDeath – Blue Ajah/Black Ajah - Mafioso
SirBayer - Red Ajah - Cop
Org/Sonearage - Blue Ajah
Errol - White Ajah
Nirur Torir - Grey Ajah
GlyphGryph - Yellow Ajah/Black Ajah - Roleblocker
Rooster - Yellow Ajah
LASD - Red Ajah

Pandarsenic - Green Ajah - Town IC
Vector – Brown Ajah/Black Ajah - Mafia IC

Jacquin – Grey Ajah - Forsaken Mesaana (non WOTers: One of the main bad guys ;D )
Litia (who was killed to start this whole thing off) – Green Ajah

Mafia Chat
Dead Chat

Btw, why did Errol show up in EVERY SINGLE write up?  Because he voted for the scum each time and it was both interesting and easy to have him be the one spearheading all the lynchings.  It was doubly easy since I had a good handle on how a White would go about it.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 11:57:01 pm by dakarian »
I KNEW IT!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 05, 2010, 11:24:10 pm »

ARGH! MY NAME!

It has been mangled!

I find it hilarious that you manage to do that so often. Though in this case it was probably a copypaste from a previous mistake :P

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 05, 2010, 11:57:41 pm »

I SWEAR I'll get it right someday.

(yah, it was a copymistake)
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 05, 2010, 11:58:15 pm »

Well done, GlyphGryph.  That was nicely played.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 06, 2010, 12:03:36 am »

A player to watch out for, certainly, this griffon gryfon gryffin griffin GlyphGryph.

I keep showing up as "danger" in mafiachats. >_> <_<  ;D
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
Tilesets

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 06, 2010, 01:22:21 am »

I knew it! I knew it! I frickin knew it!

The biggest joy of this game is the betting who mafia is!

And my heart is filled with joy right now  :D

EDIT: Glyph you slipped just before lynching me. If Errol figured this out as well, town might have won
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 01:27:05 am by Rooster »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 06, 2010, 01:29:26 am »

If only, if only....  ;D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 06, 2010, 01:40:49 am »

The two saddest words.

Would have been interesting if it'd been Glyph, LASD, and I, probably.

One A2E I shouldn't have let slip, the "You, sir, are a cad"...but Rooster set it up so nicely.
Tilesets
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28