Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36

Author Topic: Horrible Role Mafia - FoS Brigade? - Mafia Win  (Read 42353 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Never did I say you were not proposing suspicions; whether you do something or not says little in comparison to where your primary focus lies. The proportion of effort spent on saving yourself, rather than helping us find the Scum indicates my point.

Moreover, in once again leaping to defend yourself with nothing else to add, you did the very thing once more. You'd not shown even a spark of a reaction directed towards me and your proposed suspicion of me. As my case would suggest, you subconsciously know who is scum among us, and your immediate reactions reflect this.

In short, you've only validated my point. Thanks! :P

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

To be quite honest solifuge, I don't see how Mephansteras defending himself is a bad thing considering it is lylo.  if we had 1 scum to 6 of us then I'd understand what you mean but the scum can easily afford to lose a partner and still have a strong chance of winning here, what with all the megalurking going on.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No posts? come on, there's extreme lurking and then there is a complete lack of all things related to posting!

Solifuge answer me please.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

Leaf, could we get a votecount?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

Leaf, could we get a votecount?
Yeah, this.

Also, if the deadline would come there, extend
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Extend because I'm not entirely sure of my suspicions.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

dot dot sodding dot. Where IS everyone?
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
Tilesets

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I, at least, am waiting on Leaf to get back to us on the votecount and deadline for this day.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

Vote count:
Cobaltkobold: Solifuge, Pandarsenic
Mephansteras: Eduren, CobaltKobold, Dakarian
Solifuge: Kashyyk
Is it as far as I can tell.

As for deadline... hard to say due to inactivity and the holiday break.  Shall we say thursday?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Ugh. Unvote Mephansteras because I can't remember why I voted him.

And vote CK.

You are currently voting Mephansteras. Your original accusations were flimsy at best and you never bothered to push further. You're scum.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As for deadline... hard to say due to inactivity and the holiday break.  Shall we say thursday?

Thursday works ok, I guess. Hopefully we can get more activity.

And, if needed, we can always ask for a day shortening.
Come play Mafia with us!

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>I can't remember why I voted him.

>Your original accusations were flimsy at best
How droll. Scum, thirdvoter.

I Am Ayimuzus Ihurah. I have six one-shot night abilities, all unblockable and unaffected by my death that night that do something to everything. While I have them, I must use one per night.
The abilities used: Desert Island Syndrome(N1), The Day of Sagittarius(N2)
unused: The Rampage(sounds dangerous), Endless Eight(the town couldn't possibly last eight days if my guess is right), The Wavering, The Dissociation(both these sound like voting penalties).
Tilesets

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Horrible Role Mafia - Day Three - Marco Polo?
« Reply #462 on: February 22, 2010, 08:55:07 pm »

This really is the hardest to work with...

Unvote Meph  The little I can find makes me calm about him for now. 

Kashyyk though sounds hollow in his arguments at the moment.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 23, 2010, 11:16:42 am »

Can you point them out please, it is much easier to hear another person's criticism's of you than attempt to formulate a just set of your own.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 23, 2010, 01:06:05 pm »

The fact that you gave Meph a free ride over being defensive.  The fact that you fuss about lurking but attempt to disrupt someone who's actually scumhunting over a very nasty scumtell (self-preservation is scummy, even in lylo).  The fact that you voted for Soli to..what.. answer to the fact that she shouldn't try to hunt down people?  Why exactly do you feel she's being scummy for it?  How is trying to attack someone for being scummy....scummy?

It's hollow and weak.  It also doesn't help when combined with the lastest post you just did which sings of carefully watching over your words. 

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36