Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Cybernations: Tyrants, Egomaniacs, and Villains Rejoice!  (Read 5514 times)

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cybernations: Tyrants, Egomaniacs, and Villains Rejoice!
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 02:19:30 pm »

If I'm going to play this I'll have to create an alter ego of myself. I can't handle a game like this with my current mind set.

..Any suggestions of names?  :P

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 02:32:23 pm »

Mark hampton?
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2009, 03:11:52 pm »

I'd suggest "Prodigal Chieftain".

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2009, 04:22:49 pm »

Awe Summ
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

HideousBeing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2009, 07:37:47 pm »

Is there any way to change resources? I've found out that my 2, water and lead, both are kinda meh. If not, I might restart, but I'll probably just live with it.

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2009, 07:43:24 pm »

you can make trade agreements to get new resources.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2009, 05:40:58 am »

If anybody dosen't care much for in-depth alliances and just wants money for signing up for alliances (like me), I have gotten into a one that gives you 3 million dollars each for doing any of these four things: Go in IRC, 30 posts in their forum, recruit a guy and do a tech deal. Give me your nation name thingy if interested.`
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2009, 07:05:44 pm »

So wheres the drawf alliance?

im Drhead leader of the totalitarian state of Kirovske

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 07:15:55 pm by head »
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 04:53:30 am »

Anyone looking to trade and want spices and/or wine? I've been grinding up sweet pods and brewing plump helmets constantly so I've got a big surplus. There's no magma in my country nor wood so I need some imports   8)

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 04:08:30 pm »

Insanity now occurring. This would be a good time to sign up if you are a fan of the aforementioned thing.

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 07:33:42 pm »

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=377685

I am Tsar Erik Petrov of the Slavistan peoples! We are a communist country, using Christianity to control our people. Being of Russian decent, we have a inner need for nuclear weapons! We have just acquired Uranium from a trade! One step closer comrades, one step closer. Anyway, I was invited to this brand new Alliance and I am the official military general of it. If anyone wants to join just change your alliance to Jerusalem and join the forums at http://jeru.forumotion.com/forum.htm making sure to post a message in the door of membership board. Thanks  ;D

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2010, 11:44:25 pm »

Nationstates is a terrible game (through personal experience), and Cybernations is reported to be even worse. No way I'm touching that thing.

I also heard its government system is wacked out, and that you can't have Anarchy as a form of government, which is a bummer. You actually have Anarchy as a form of government in Nationstates, and an effective one at that...assuming you don't get killed by the biker gangs first.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2010, 12:46:47 pm »

Nationstates is a terrible game (through personal experience), and Cybernations is reported to be even worse. No way I'm touching that thing.

I also heard its government system is wacked out, and that you can't have Anarchy as a form of government, which is a bummer. You actually have Anarchy as a form of government in Nationstates, and an effective one at that...assuming you don't get killed by the biker gangs first.
Who reported that?

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2010, 06:23:02 pm »

How would you control anything as a leader if by defintion anarchy doesn't have a leader?
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 01:47:54 am »

Damn you. I hate browser game because of how much time they take up. But I can't resist a nation building one with drama.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.
Pages: 1 [2] 3