Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1590595 times)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

He has us put 21 candles on his cake every year. I don't even know how old he really is, because he will only tell you that he is 21 :-P
21 is even better. Although I've tried it multiple times already, it's really hard to maintain that you're the same age for a number of years.

31 it is then. :(
My life is almost over  :'(

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He's like 60.
:-P
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

I'm 18  8)

High five to you, age buddy.

And yeah, there are a good number of people here above 25. Don't sweat it, there isn't terribly much of a distinction between the groups.

18 here as well. We should form a club where we smoke cigarettes, complain about mainstream culture, and listen to crappy 90s music.
90s music is not crappy *raeg*.
qft

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

That really depends on who's singing.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i think 90s music is rather boring......   
ima trance metal lover XD   

but yeah 90s music is too old for me .... im 16
metal is the way foward and no one can deny it
it has a place in everyones heart XD
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Right next to the lard and cholesterol. The good/awful ratio of metal musicians is very skewed.

You should definitely let a 19 into the group, if anything, I've had an extra year's experience listening to horrible music and complaining about everyone else's cultural tastes :P
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile

I'm 18  8)

High five to you, age buddy.

And yeah, there are a good number of people here above 25. Don't sweat it, there isn't terribly much of a distinction between the groups.

18 here as well. We should form a club where we smoke cigarettes, complain about mainstream culture, and listen to crappy 90s music.
90s music is not crappy *raeg*.

Not saying that all 90s music is crappy, just that we should listen to 90s music of the crappy kind.
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

I hate my overly saturating webcam.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
People at school say I'm fugly, and I tend to agree.
Dood. You look like this kid I go to school with who was pretty smart.
But I don't think you are 16.

I'm 15, although I am in year 11.
In, or going to be in?
Cuz I am going to be a junior when summer ends.

Red Fortune

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALWAYS_CONFUSED]
    • View Profile

I hate my overly saturating webcam.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
People at school say I'm fugly, and I tend to agree.
Dood. You look like this kid I go to school with who was pretty smart.
But I don't think you are 16.

I'm 15, although I am in year 11.
In, or going to be in?
Cuz I am going to be a junior when summer ends.

In.
"These humans only worship one god. Can you believe it?"
"Man, if I had to decide between the god of magma and the god of rubies, I just don't think I could handle it."

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im 14 and prefer old music. Dunno why, just hate rap & metal and stuff. Flight of the Conchords is good though.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

why is there hate against one of the best genre's of music am i sorrounded by haters ???
thers got to be some one to stick up for the modern stuff (not that pop,rap and dance crap but the good metal \,,/)
i emplore you metalheads or moshers to show your selfs and save me from the haters of METAL :D
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile

I don't think it's a problem they hate metal. As long as they don't hate metalheads for listening to metal, I'm perfectly fine with that. Personally, I like everything between folkrock and metal. Oh, and also Eminem. Don't know why, it doesn't fit in the rock/metal list, but I like his music.

As this is a picture thread, and one of my weaknesses is that I can't hide it when I'm proud of something, here's my girlfriend playing UT3 and listening to Disturbed. I trained my young padawan well.

Spoiler: Crappy cellphone image (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hahaha thats ace... i wish my grilfriend played games .. with me on my ps3 or 360 :/ but she spends most of the time on facebook but ah well lol at least we like the same music tho :)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Metal sounds like shit. Also, the spiked collar fad = well overdone.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile

This is not a place for trolling.
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 987