Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593627 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Never really listened to them. I told you, I have absolutely no real musical background. I like bands if I hear one song that I think is good.

So far, that BFMV song linked by Widerman is the second of theirs I've heard and I quite like the music, if not the lyrics or video so since I've heard two decent songs from them, I like them. I probably wouldn't know it was them singing it if I ever heard it again though.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Listen to Unearth, and your sins will be forgiven.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

sabbath is great! i'm still mourning dio :(, he was so much better than ozzy. Sabbaths' main strength was it's guitars, tough, even today it sounds unique and original, i value that above all

maiden on the other hand...they're a bit boring in my opinion. i used to like 'em, but never loved them much and now i can't stand them

jackrabbit: here

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Maiden is awesome.

However fun the derail is, there's still such a thing as on-topic...

MOAR PICTUREZ!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MOAR PICTUREZ!

It's been 2 pages since any pictures :-P
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Ok, my last derail post:
Dragon Red: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SmYY5RUbGg No. Linkin Park was a crime against music. Trying to sound like them is... even worse.
Genuflect : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP8yjKwhh1Y   Bit repetitive, sounds a bit like the wigga version of Body Count, with some beasty boys voices. Not bad, actually.
Superheist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac8cT-OnNtk  Kill these guys.
Forever never: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJhY9FG1-QM&feature=related Intro sounds like Korn (Yay), the rest like Crap (Boo). All nu-metal after Korns second CD should die
One minuet silence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdi_KiAgmQ4&feature=related This. I actually liked.
rly rly good band called Bullet for my Valentine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A14JkvnguJA   (might be a bit heavy)Video doesn't work anymore, but I searched some videos. BFMV is formulaic boyband material, with the type of music that goes into twilight-movie-soundtracks. Avoid at all costs.
Now then... Advice back, based on what you got, but has some credibility ;):Static-X, Body Count, Tiamat, some hed PE (just the harder stuff), and after that soft ballad stuff go listen to Sepultura, Pantera, and one day you might be ready for Slayer. Remember all, 6th of June is International Slayer Day.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile

Odin help you if you think BFMV is good. Hell, they cripple their own songs for MTV approval. No thanks sir.
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

It's clear that we need to drop some real metal up in this thread.

Bal-Sagoth
Stormlord
Melechesh
Nile
Ensiferum
Kalmah

Or if you're not a fan of gargly harsh vocals.

Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Alestorm
Blind Guardian
Manticora

Now, something on topic....  I could post a picture of myself, but that's just what you want me to do, isn't it?
Shoes...

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, pictures.

Also there is a lack of Black and Folk/Pagan Metal on your list.
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile

Bal-Sagoth
Stormlord
Melechesh
Nile
Ensiferum
Kalmah

Or if you're not a fan of gargly harsh vocals.

Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Alestorm
Blind Guardian
Manticora

Now, something on topic....  I could post a picture of myself, but that's just what you want me to do, isn't it?
But.. But...

This isn't you? My dreams are shattered (more)!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Weee, my education continues. But I think that the Metal thread should be resurrected for this.

On to embarrassing pictures.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile

Embarrassing photos?
I have a shot of Cthulhu in his underwear. Not our Cthulhu, though. It's one in the exact same position as our Cthulhu. With underwear. Wait while I go get it.

-[EDIT]- Gah, Photobucket won't take the file. Suffice to say it was pink and frilly, and I belive it made him feel like Lady Gaga.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 07:33:53 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Yes, pictures.

Bal-Sagoth
Stormlord
Melechesh
Ensiferum
Kalmah

Shoes...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got a haircut.
Pic in a bit.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, pictures.

Bal-Sagoth
Stormlord
Melechesh
Ensiferum
Kalmah

I meant old school aggressive ugly Black Metal.
Endstille must be my favourite Ugly Aggressive Black Metal band ever.
That being said early Dimmu Borgir is also very enjoyable.
(Also, don't take the Nargaroth guy to seriously. No, really)

Also, what about Korpiklaani Finntroll, Falkenback, Týr?
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 987