Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1590485 times)

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! With love from the middle of everywhere.
« Reply #7515 on: August 16, 2013, 01:24:46 pm »

why ya gotta bring stuff like that up man?

edit: also women with strong jaws: hot.

editedit: and thats from a non-androgynous-liking, heterosexual male. Just for reference.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7516 on: August 16, 2013, 01:32:11 pm »

You haven't seen many women, have you?

Strong jaws on women are not rare. It's one of my favourite traits.

In the extremely undemocratic, non-liberal, unprogressive, Christian and otherwise totalitarian part of the world where I live (Republic of Belarus), it's very rare. I haven't seen anyone around here who is a female and has a visibly strong jaw.

why ya gotta bring stuff like that up man?

Is my post really that offensive?
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7517 on: August 16, 2013, 01:37:46 pm »

It's difficult to explain.  I could pm you some links, but considering where you live, I'm almost worried that it might put you in some kind of danger.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7518 on: August 16, 2013, 01:37:54 pm »

Well, kinda everyone is here congratulating her on her sex-change (if I may use that term) and you come in here and basically say "I knew you were a man as soon as I saw you", which is disheartening to hear. Further more what call was there for that anyhow?
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7519 on: August 16, 2013, 01:38:19 pm »

It IS a bit rude to say it right after she just said, paraphrased, "Looking at all male really freaks me out"
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7520 on: August 16, 2013, 01:55:26 pm »

It's difficult to explain.  I could pm you some links, but considering where you live, I'm almost worried that it might put you in some kind of danger.
The State Security Committee of the Republic of Belarus have more urgent and important tasks to do than applying horrifying repressions to people who visit websites of LGBT organizations. Furthermore, the description of totalitarianism was sarcastic, actually Belarus is not as repressive as Western media depict it.

Okay, let's just say it was a values dissonance on my behalf.
If I really offended anyone, I sincerely apologize.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #7521 on: August 16, 2013, 02:02:18 pm »

Personally, I blame the gender confusion on the number of adorably effeminate guys that have shown up in this thread. Quite frankly, with only the face, it's become hard to tell. And sometimes even with more.

Well, it's certainly not my intention to look like an effeminate male, being that I am trans and in the middle of transition. Things seem to be going smoothly as far as I can tell, but I can never really know what people think of me outside of getting addressed by the right pronouns. I certainly get told that I am cute every once in a while, but am I attractive in the way that men are handsome, or that women are pretty (or neither)? I'm unsure.

I thought you were cute, and was trying to figure out how to say so without sounding like a creeper, so I'd say you're pretty.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7522 on: August 16, 2013, 02:03:59 pm »

While it is nice to get compliments and nice comments, I think a negative opinion (even if it hurts) is more appreciated than a hollow feel-good statement where it isn't heartfelt--especially since I feel so in the dark on how people perceive me day-to-day basis.

It's okay that I don't fit neatly in Belarus' Standards for Women, in any case. If G.I.'s statement holds any truth, many cis-women don't either.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 02:18:17 pm by Flandre »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7523 on: August 16, 2013, 02:39:04 pm »

In the extremely undemocratic, non-liberal, unprogressive, Christian and otherwise totalitarian part of the world where I live (Republic of Belarus), it's very rare. I haven't seen anyone around here who is a female and has a visibly strong jaw.

That seems odd to me, but maybe it just comes as part of living somewhere cosmopolitan, with all sorts of ethnic groups. I've always been a bit biased toward gals with squareish faces.

While it is nice to get compliments and nice comments, I think a negative opinion (even if it hurts) is more appreciated than a hollow feel-good statement where it isn't heartfelt--especially since I feel so in the dark on how people perceive me day-to-day basis.

To be clear, I wasn't giving you hollow feel-good statements. That kind of insincerity is like marshmallows; they might taste good, but aren't necessarily good for you.

Seriously though, if I ran into you at a bus stop or something I'd definitely strike up a conversation. If I was feeling particularly impulsive that day, I might even muster the chutzpah to ask you on a date or something. You really are quite good-looking. To be entirely honest, I've got a little bit of an internet crush going right now.

Just saying!

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7524 on: August 16, 2013, 02:47:36 pm »

Do these, by any chance, correspond with the face shapes of The Brady Bunch?

I think I'm an Alice.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7525 on: August 16, 2013, 02:49:48 pm »

@Solifuge
I wasn't implying that any of the compliments were sugar-coated, and I apologise if it seemed that way. ^^
I only meant that hearing G.I. give his blunt personal opinion was more informative than any polite fluff he could have said instead.

And I am happy that you think I'm attractive enough to date. :>
When I started this process, I was ready to settle for mediocrity, as long as I passed.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7526 on: August 16, 2013, 02:53:17 pm »

I think I'm an Alice.

I was confused for a second, thinking that you were trying to give this post a double meaning or something, lol. (My name is Alice :p)

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7527 on: August 16, 2013, 03:05:07 pm »

x3

No, I just meant the face in the square.  My cheek bones aren't that high, but otherwise I'm a pretty similar shape to the diagram.  The Brady Bunch character is more like the oblong or rectangle, I think, which means they don't match up very well.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7528 on: August 16, 2013, 03:22:36 pm »

Soooo I decided to play dressup

IDEK, I was really bored.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7529 on: August 16, 2013, 03:24:04 pm »

Something in the middle distance has you really confused.

Short hair = good hair.
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 987