Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1590476 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! With love from the middle of everywhere.
« Reply #8505 on: February 24, 2014, 11:14:29 am »

I wish I had colored eyes. Why am I asian? ;_;
I, too, have this wish. But I don't even have asian-ness to blame it on.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8506 on: February 24, 2014, 11:14:54 am »

If it makes you feel any better, I think very dark eyes are cute and mysterious.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8507 on: February 24, 2014, 11:52:14 am »

Unless your eyes are actually black holes, completely invisible which suck in all the light around them, your eyes technically do have color.  :P
You know what I mean. Eyes that aren't black or brown.
Yeah, I know.

If it makes you feel any better, I think very dark eyes are cute and mysterious.
This.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #8508 on: February 24, 2014, 01:14:19 pm »

;_; Everyone I know has black hair and dark eyes! It doesn't feel very cute nor mysterious.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #8509 on: February 24, 2014, 02:18:12 pm »

;_; Everyone I know has black hair and dark eyes! It doesn't feel very cute nor mysterious.

That's ok, when you get back to the US you'll be properly exotic again.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8510 on: February 24, 2014, 02:21:49 pm »

I think my hair is long enough now to cosplay as Vegeta, but then I realized I wasn't short enough. God damn it.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8511 on: February 24, 2014, 02:40:20 pm »

That's ok, when you get back to the US you'll be properly exotic again.
Stumbled on this idea a few days ago: It's well known that a fetish for East Asian people is rather wide-spread in the West; it stands to reason that there's a similar Caucasian fetish in East Asian countries. Are there... enterprises that cater to this niche market? Imported prostitutes/hostesses from poor Eastern European countries/Western countries?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #8512 on: February 24, 2014, 02:44:49 pm »

I think my hair is long enough now to cosplay as Vegeta, but then I realized I wasn't short enough. God damn it.
Simply hire professional basketball players to cosplay as other characters in your vicinity.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8513 on: February 24, 2014, 03:07:00 pm »

I kind of want to use my hair for something now, but I don't watch any animes so I don't know who I would cosplay.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8514 on: February 24, 2014, 03:49:13 pm »

I kind of want to use my hair for something now, but I don't watch any animes so I don't know who I would cosplay.

i think there is a clear solution to this problem.

I used to really want green eyes as a kid.  I'm happy with my brown/amber ones now, though.  I don't have to color-coordinate with my eye color when I'm getting dressed >_>
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8515 on: February 24, 2014, 04:02:14 pm »

You mean cut my hair?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8516 on: February 24, 2014, 04:27:16 pm »

You mean cut my hair?

watch ALL the animoos
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8517 on: February 24, 2014, 04:29:42 pm »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8518 on: February 24, 2014, 05:11:23 pm »

I could probably pull it off, but then I'd have to shave, and that's not going to happen.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8519 on: February 24, 2014, 06:12:46 pm »

I could probably pull it off, but then I'd have to shave, and that's not going to happen.

B-but, clean shaven is handsome...
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 987