Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 851 852 [853] 854 855 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1590505 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Play nice while I'm out being nice, okay?
« Reply #12780 on: September 11, 2015, 04:33:40 pm »

By the way, that's like my favorite jacket ever. I just really like it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #12781 on: September 11, 2015, 05:47:43 pm »

A bit overdue, but I met some people I play DOTA 2 with at The International back in August. I'm on the left end. Also pictured, my twin brother, my blinking roommate, and friends from thousands of miles away. It was a very strange feeling, matching faces to the voices emanating from my computer that I came to know.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

On the matter of facial hair, I'd say that just about anything's fine if you maintain it well. Unfortunately my mustache doesn't connect to my cheeks, which don't connect to my chin, but it's fine because I like the mutton chop look.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 05:59:12 pm by Barbarossa TSG »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12782 on: September 11, 2015, 05:59:38 pm »

Bluh, I was drunk and said something dumb.  Sorry.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 10:17:36 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12783 on: September 11, 2015, 06:00:02 pm »

Mutton chops are pretty cool, they have this air of manliness about them that is somehow different to what a usual beard does. Not sure how to explain it, but I always expect a guy with mutton chops to be able to fix a car or skin a deer with no problems if required.

Anyways, while we're talking about beards, I recently got rid of mine, mostly because I was bored and didn't like how it looked at the time. So I had some fun while getting rid of it, so have that:
Spoiler: Stage one (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fun times! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beardless again (click to show/hide)

(And yes, undershits only when it's warm)

One day when it's stronger I might keep the fun stage.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12784 on: September 11, 2015, 06:59:32 pm »

Second from left is the quaisexual I find attractive.
I don't know what that means but yeah they're a hotty.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12785 on: September 11, 2015, 07:12:27 pm »

I'm not willing to share my own picture on the internet, but I think Bay12 needs to know about Jasper here.

A medium-sized highly social mammalian carnivore. It has a keen sense of smell. It can be trained to obey commands.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12786 on: September 11, 2015, 07:26:07 pm »

Mutton chops are pretty cool, they have this air of manliness about them that is somehow different to what a usual beard does. Not sure how to explain it, but I always expect a guy with mutton chops to be able to fix a car or skin a deer with no problems if required.
Eh, they can also go down the 'stuffy old Brit' path, which is what I'd be going for if my damn facial hair would grow more evenly.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12787 on: September 12, 2015, 03:08:42 am »

I can never not post Asimov when mutton chops are mentioned.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #12788 on: September 12, 2015, 05:14:39 am »

Mutton chops aren't really easy to pull off though. It CAN look 110% manly on a right person... and also certified dorky on a wrong one. Really depends.

But Barbarossa's are cool.

Jopax: next time when you let your beard grow again, go full Gordon Freeman style. I think it would look good on you. But beardless is fine too.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12789 on: September 12, 2015, 05:20:05 am »

Eh, they can also go down the 'stuffy old Brit' path, which is what I'd be going for if my damn facial hair would grow more evenly.

FTFY

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12790 on: September 12, 2015, 07:46:40 am »

It does, it's just... spotty. And my left mutton chop area is much less active than my right one, which gives me a weird lopsided look every time I try to grow some.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12791 on: September 12, 2015, 07:49:21 am »

Hehe, last time we shore our sheeps, one of them was left with a huge left mutton chop and no right one because shearing the head is hard, and we were getting tired. :p

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12792 on: September 14, 2015, 07:52:02 pm »

In other news, why did Imgur suddenly become so shit?
The only reason I've used it for so long was because it was a lot more user-friendly than the alternatives I'd tried. At this rate I'm better off going back to Photobucket.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #12793 on: September 14, 2015, 08:13:17 pm »

In other news, why did Imgur suddenly become so shit?
The only reason I've used it for so long was because it was a lot more user-friendly than the alternatives I'd tried. At this rate I'm better off going back to Photobucket.
Define shit. In terms of user interface I think it works fine for quick image dumping. But I've only used it on desktop and have no idea what the mobile interface is like. Probably bad, if my limited experience of mobile interfaces means anything. In terms of content or community, or how easy it is to procrastinate with it, I'd say it was always kinda shit. :v

Photobucket is quite shit for how many damn scripts it needs to show a single image. That's sketchy as hell. Don't use photobucket.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12794 on: September 14, 2015, 08:42:09 pm »

They seem to have changed Imgur's UI for some inexplicable reason.
Now you have to scroll down to grab the BBCode to embed an image, rather than just having it on the side of the page.

Edit: Aw shit, pageroll. Lemme take another photo of my stupid face real quick.

Edit:
Spoiler: There we go. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:13:33 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 851 852 [853] 854 855 ... 987