Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 860 861 [862] 863 864 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1590533 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Play nice while I'm out being nice, okay?
« Reply #12915 on: October 24, 2015, 04:23:47 am »

Might be, might be... Though it's weird that I was sober enough to still be able to make out letters. And you later on banished both me and le prussien to the living room anyway for a fairly transparent reason ;)

We definitely should, but I suggest picking a more... language-educated place next time. To be honest it was kinda frustrating at times to have only so few people to talk to at a party - though of course my awesome/drunken skirt-based dance moves transcend these conversational barriers. Maybe we should go visit Knit sometime...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12916 on: October 24, 2015, 04:32:34 am »

Might be, might be... Though it's weird that I was sober enough to still be able to make out letters. And you later on banished both me and le prussien to the living room anyway for a fairly transparent reason ;)

That's just good manners Helgo, had you butt-related shenanigans been more successful I would have banished myself to the living room.

Maybe we can do that next year when I'm interning somewhere in Germany?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12917 on: October 24, 2015, 05:35:24 am »

You wanna do butt-related shenanigans with me? Hell, I'm probably more open to homosexual experiences than most straight guys, but I hate to tell you you're not really my type...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12918 on: October 24, 2015, 05:39:38 am »

No, no, I meant with that poor bartender, I would have left you use my bedroom.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12919 on: October 24, 2015, 06:53:32 am »

I thought I wouldn't need to use \sartalics\ there.

(Seriously though, I totally get it - and that couch was quite comfortable, so I'm not complaining in the slightest.)
The Bay12 postcard club

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12920 on: October 24, 2015, 08:58:28 am »

Now kiss!  ;D
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12921 on: October 24, 2015, 10:40:31 am »

I'd say take it to PMs but all I need is some popcorn and this'd be right entertaining.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12922 on: October 24, 2015, 11:30:51 am »

Oh, by the way Helgo, you know that bartender who invented a fake relationship with that redhead after your comments? Well, apparently, the redhead woke up with her gloves inside his underwear the day after the absurd party, and no memory of the previous night :p.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 11:45:05 am by Sheb »

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #12923 on: October 24, 2015, 11:35:48 am »

edit: Very well then.

But I'm on to you.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 11:49:36 am by Sinistar »
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12924 on: October 24, 2015, 11:45:36 am »

Ooooops, I slipped. Do you mind editing your post Sinistar? If Helgo wants his real name out, he will put it there himself.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12925 on: October 24, 2015, 04:07:00 pm »

Just saw on facebook that she's been in a relationship since 2012. You Belgians appear to be wantonly fornicating wherever you go...
The Bay12 postcard club

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12926 on: October 24, 2015, 04:13:18 pm »

What fornicating? Anyway, her boyfriend is kind of a running joke in the cercle, because no one ever saw him, so we all pretend she just made him up.

Oh, and apparently she was impressed enough by my dancing abilities that she asked me to act as co-hostess for the next CEP party. :p

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12927 on: October 24, 2015, 04:17:56 pm »

Iunno, if I had a girl back home you probably wouldn't be finding my gloves near the crotches of other people...

co-hostess
I think she was more impressed by your choice of dress than by your dancing abilities...
The Bay12 postcard club

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #12928 on: October 24, 2015, 04:18:58 pm »

Could you two (Sheb, Helgoland) take your conversation to PMs? Because it's clearly between you two and it probably shouldn't be conducted in public sections of forums.

Not to be rude and everything, just, you know.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12929 on: October 24, 2015, 04:20:51 pm »

Sorry, sorry... I'm still sort of on an exhibitionist vibe :D

I'll post the additional pictures when I get them.
The Bay12 postcard club
Pages: 1 ... 860 861 [862] 863 864 ... 987