Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186]

Author Topic: Cartoon/Western Animation Thread. -- Bill is watching.  (Read 170632 times)

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: Cartoon/Western Animation Thread. -- Bill is watching.
« Reply #2775 on: October 29, 2019, 08:32:50 am »

I also saw the first episode. As usual, Genndy is pretty much an animation genius. I mean, I recommend it to anyone who likes Sam J or just action animation in general. It so... technically perfect that I actually don't have much to say on it.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: October 29, 2019, 10:31:03 am »

Bojack season 6 is here!

Most of it, at least (finale's not out yet).

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: November 03, 2019, 10:22:41 pm »

RWBY season 7 has begun!

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: November 24, 2019, 01:42:54 pm »

Dragon Prince Season 3 is here!

I just finished binging it. Like the previous seasons, it was a bit of a mix between rushed story and tedious filler. Still, overall it was the best season yet.
The producers revealed that they expect this show to have 3 major story arcs, each consisting of 3 seasons, so this was the end of the first major arc. And it had all the elements of a great finale, including a massive battle, dragons, romance, magic, and creepy villains going too far.
This show has definitely moved up in my esteem from 'mildly interesting' to 'much hype', and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: November 26, 2019, 04:14:11 am »

So far Rick and Morty has been pretty fun, even though the missus actually Buzz Killington'D me, the Killingtoniest Buzz Massacring Buzz Killington of All when I noted someone asking why our universe doesn't have Musklas and she said "uh, because the company is named Tesla?" to my utter fucking shock and admiration.

To date though I haven't seen anyone comment on the shape of the bomb Rick left for Tony, it kinda looked like a weird pumpkin to me, and she pointed out that's because it's a blumpkin.

She's a hoot.
Engraved here is a rendition of an image of the Dwarf Fortress learning curve. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It depicts an obsidian overhang which menaces with spikes of obsidian and tears. Carved on the overhang is an image of Toady One and the players. The players are curled up in a fetal position. Toady One is laughing. The players are burning.
The VectorCurses+1 tileset strikes the square set and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186]