Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Author Topic: Internet habits which annoy you.  (Read 67095 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Internet habits which annoy you.
« Reply #495 on: January 15, 2018, 09:20:40 pm »

If people don't improve on this Loud Whispers meme I'm just gonna make the password private again, come on guys
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #496 on: January 15, 2018, 09:51:05 pm »

Pst you just violated meme regulations now I have to call the meme police on you

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • Foo, bar, quux, baz...
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 18, 2018, 03:35:26 pm »

Praising things that are "non-conformist" simply for the sake of them being non-conformist. Novelty/difference does not imply worth.

Chronological snobbery.

Straw man.
"Continue struggling, laws of physics be darned."
 - NRDL
"What, are you stupid or something? Every one of the snake's bones is crushed! Its internal organs are torn apart! There is no way you can - (6) You resuscitate the snake."
- Gatleos

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #498 on: March 24, 2019, 03:44:24 pm »

Repeated necroposting
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 24, 2019, 07:54:35 pm »

I am sick to death of people who think they're game design experts or know "the industry" inside-and-out because they watched Sequelitis once. It's like those people who think they're some sort of political operator with the inside scoop because they glanced at the front cover of National Enquirer while checking out at Wal-Mart.

Oh, and if I see one more video thumbnail with a featureless cartoon avatar pointing at some totally unremarkable thing from the 90's and saying HUHHHH!? WHAAAAA? WHADJUAFUHHHH@?!??@? I am going to into YouTube's central servers with a crowbar and probably never coming out. Doubly so if, instead of a cartoon avatar, it's some mid-20s nobody with a douchey beard facepalming at some random game that was recently announced/released.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 07:58:44 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
I make games
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]