Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 58

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Game over!  (Read 92811 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Day 2 - What's a vacation without a luau?
« Reply #525 on: April 22, 2010, 05:46:42 pm »

Dunno what Org is babbling about

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 22, 2010, 05:47:04 pm »

fail defense.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 22, 2010, 05:47:12 pm »

I have a distinct feeling that you are trying to deflect to Vector scum
So Jim and Vek.

...Right.

Org, occasionally you inadvertently stumble onto something. Most of the time you just stumble.

Why, I agree with you about Vector, because of her unusual concern about the Exterminator and how she dismissed your questions.

But accusing me of deflecting onto Vector is an accusation that makes about no sense.

You stumbled on something worth pursuing, and I decided to pursue it.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #528 on: April 22, 2010, 05:48:23 pm »

fail defense.
You want me to defend myself against an accusation that I edited a post? I have no idea what your game is but this is both pointless and irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 22, 2010, 05:59:27 pm »

Change of tactics

So Jim and Vek.
fail defense.

Org, why are you casting suspicion on everything that moves?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 22, 2010, 06:43:40 pm »

Why, I agree with you about Vector, because of her unusual concern about the Exterminator and how she dismissed your questions.

Excuse me?  What questions?

No. It is logical for the exterminator to vote for a "exterminator".

... Whatever.  If you have some real arguments, come hit me with them.

This isn't a denial. More like the criminal in a cop show shouting, "You have no proof!" when faced with an accurate accusation of his crimes.

"Accurate accusation?"  No, I'm not the exterminator.  I'm not a dopp, either.  I'm a townie.

I'm waiting for Org to show up with his reasons for thinking I'm the exterminator, rather than answering attacks that don't exist.

I'm voting him because I have 4 picks for exterminator, and he's highest on the list.  I'll be looking back through the thread soon to do another little examination.

Fair enough, although 4/10 seems a little excessive (unless you're on your own list for some reason).  I'll wait for your 'more later' post though.  Just make sure there is one. (don't think the dopps would make that mistake twice and don't want to waste a lynch if that's the case).

Ah: I have 4 people who I think would play the exterminator this way.  Of those, there's two that seem "likely" and two that seem unlikely.  Pandarsenic is the most likely, since this method of play smells like him.

The reread will mostly be a retrawl to build a case against Pandarsenic, which may be difficult given his low posting volume.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 22, 2010, 06:44:36 pm »

Whoops, this didn't get into the last post.

So Jim and Vek.

... So you're nominating me for the dopps, now?  Pick one, scumbucket.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 22, 2010, 07:14:48 pm »

Whoops, this didn't get into the last post.

So Jim and Vek.

... So you're nominating me for the dopps, now?  Pick one, scumbucket.
Exterminator=Antitown=Not good, no?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 22, 2010, 07:15:23 pm »

Change of tactics

So Jim and Vek.
fail defense.

Org, why are you casting suspicion on everything that moves?
because everyone who moves other than me is unknown to me?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 22, 2010, 07:28:37 pm »

I can't believe Vector got herself trapped by the Org theory of scummitude. Between that, her other interactions with Org (WHO IS OMG SCUMHUNTING FINALLY! ORG WINS A PRIZE), her vote for me on the most arbitrary of grounds "Hurr hurr he looks exterminate-y" YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY HOW THAT IS YOU JUST SAID I LOOK LIKE AN EXTY, and her being in the "High risk bracket" I brought up for people likely to be bus-facing or wagon-facing RedWarrior0 once he reached what seemed to be the point of no return, I feel no compunction in voting for her.

And whoever said I lynched RedWarrior0 for LynchAllLurkers: Wrong. I lynched him for his meta, as adapted for a game where he knew everyone would be watching him. And I was right. You're welcome.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 22, 2010, 07:30:25 pm »

I can't believe Vector got herself trapped by the Org theory of scummitude. Between that, her other interactions with Org (WHO IS OMG SCUMHUNTING FINALLY! ORG WINS A PRIZE), her vote for me on the most arbitrary of grounds "Hurr hurr he looks exterminate-y" YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY HOW THAT IS YOU JUST SAID I LOOK LIKE AN EXTY, and her being in the "High risk bracket" I brought up for people likely to be bus-facing or wagon-facing RedWarrior0 once he reached what seemed to be the point of no return, I feel no compunction in voting for her.

And whoever said I lynched RedWarrior0 for LynchAllLurkers: Wrong. I lynched him for his meta, as adapted for a game where he knew everyone would be watching him. And I was right. You're welcome.
I am still watching you.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 22, 2010, 07:31:33 pm »

As you should.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #538 on: April 22, 2010, 07:45:25 pm »

Finished going through the posts.  Wow that was a lovely burst of activity.

Jokerman-EXE, was it you who psychic warden'd me last night? And can you explain in ten words or less why you trying to pander to my suspicions to save your skin is something a townie would do?

Rolefishing mayhaps?  Tsk tsk.

What is this? I did not 'switch after the dogpile began'. I voted him for lurking, unhelpfulness, and being obvscum. No other reason.

You were the 4th vote which is close enough although it really gained steam after you, you're correct.  It's your wishy washy wording (hoping that he's "just active lurking") that's suspcious to me:

I am going to unvote and vote RedWarrior0 at this point. I just hope that he is scum active lurking, as he seems to be, rather than a townie who is just too busy to play.

You added some to your suspicious after that, but not terribly much.

Whoa. Huh.

Wow forsaken, nice OMGUS.

Can you point out a game where OMGUS was actually a scumtell?  It's claimed so often but basically never seems to actually help.  It's almost worth it to see who refuses to vote someone who votes for them in an inflamatory way.

I'm not going to keep trying to convince you fucktards.

Not helpful.

I want to be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To lynch them will be my real test,
to hunt them is my cause!

Not helpful.  Amusing, but not helpful.

I've seen you do the same Org, although not in this game.  My email says one thing but the forum says another and doesn't show the edited mark.  And forsaken, the email does just say 'Indeed'.  Any idea why that would be?

I didn't say that's why you lynched him, I said that's the reason you gave when you first voted him:

Spoiler: Pandarsenic's post (click to show/hide)
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 22, 2010, 07:52:31 pm »

Not seeking to excuse it, but I'll apologize for lurking. I've been a magnet for misfortune lately. Got a lot heaped on my plate as a result of it.

So Solifuge, why did you pick forsaken?  Because he was first on Mephansteras' list and thus easy perhaps?
I've gotten a feeling from him for the entire time, and it is one of inconsistency and masquerade. Shifting emotions, highly specific and largely weightless accusations, and bandwagon behavior (granted it's supplemented by ~2 reasons per accusation).

That being said, there's another problem.  You posted here calling for a lynch on either forsaken or RedWarrior (although you kept your vote on forsaken) and then didn't post again even though the day didn't end until two and a half days later.  Any particular reason for that?
To be frank, because extensions on Day 1 bore the hell out of me, and I stopped reading the thread until the end of the First Extension. When it was extended a second time, I bashed my head, gently, against the keyboard with a resounding "Hruuurgh" and set about to doing other things with my time. I'm a mercurial person, as you have already indicated.

Actually, I was curious, so I went back to try to find out when you first voted for forsaken.  Turns out it was all of the way back in Reply #164 (page 4 / 11) for forsaken's rather unhelpful attitude.  It was a good point then, but is it still now? I went back through the posts and forsaken's attitude varies from competely pointless and random (like the quote pyramids with Org :() to some actually useful posts.
I've not yet caught a useful post. Anything he said was a regurgitation of someone else's argument, an OMGUS, or hopping aboard the lynch-wagon. I invite him to prove himself otherwise to me.

Excuse me?  What questions?

No. It is logical for the exterminator to vote for a "exterminator".

... Whatever.  If you have some real arguments, come hit me with them.

This isn't a denial. More like the criminal in a cop show shouting, "You have no proof!" when faced with an accurate accusation of his crimes.

"Accurate accusation?"  No, I'm not the exterminator.  I'm not a dopp, either.  I'm a townie.

I'm waiting for Org to show up with his reasons for thinking I'm the exterminator, rather than answering attacks that don't exist.

Dame Vektor, was du fresst?!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 58