Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 58

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Game over!  (Read 93360 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Day 2 - What's a vacation without a luau?
« Reply #645 on: April 27, 2010, 06:32:14 pm »

That still makes Jokerman scum...

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 27, 2010, 06:34:45 pm »

That still makes Jokerman scum...
Yeah, but Vek is still exterminator...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #647 on: April 27, 2010, 07:30:48 pm »

That's a really complex way to bus someone... but I guess it could work. I don't see Jokerman as that deceptive and I'm certainly not that clever.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 27, 2010, 07:31:44 pm »

That's a really complex way to bus someone... but I guess it could work. I don't see Jokerman as that deceptive and I'm certainly not that clever.
hehehe
what up scum?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #649 on: April 27, 2010, 07:34:55 pm »

Org do you actually have an attack to make or are you just going to keep repeating yourself?

It doesn't matter though, I doubt the scum will let me live past tonight if you guys don't lynch me today.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 27, 2010, 07:39:16 pm »

Hey Vector, what do you make of Jokerman-EXE's brilliant claim? You've yet to comment on it.

It doesn't matter though, I doubt the scum will let me live past tonight if you guys don't lynch me today.

It would be stupid to lynch you when there's obvscum about.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: April 27, 2010, 07:40:31 pm »

The Whiteboard
forsaken1111: Darkness3313, Solifuge, Vector
Jokerman-EXE: forsaken1111, Jim Groovester, Leafsnail, ToonyMan
Darkness3313: JanusTwoface, Pandarsenic
Pandarsenic: Jokerman-EXE
Vector: Org

With forsaken1111's revelation, you turn your eyes towards Jokerman-EXE. After a bit of discussion a decision is reached. Jokerman-EXE must die!

ToonyMan grabs up the pistol and points it at Jokerman, who sinks to the floor and closes his eyes. The crack of the gunshots echos in the room, and Jokerman slumps over. You watch the body carefully for signs that he might be a doppelganger, but the body remains human. Searching the body you find a police officer's badge. Perhaps he was a Heroic Guard despite his somewhat Kooky behavior after all.

You ponder this as you head back to your rooms for the night.

Night 2 has fallen and will go until ~5pm Pacific Wednesday. Get your night actions in by then or you will do nothing. If you choose to do nothing, please let me know so I'm not waiting on you.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Night 2
« Reply #652 on: April 28, 2010, 04:30:33 pm »

The next day dawns, bright and clear. It almost seems as if the weather is mocking you.

Looking around, you see that Jim Groovester, Leafsnail, and ToonyMan have all failed to show up. Strange.

First you head off to Jim's bungalow. There you find the door open and a pool of blood on the ground, but no body. A trail of blood leads out of the door, but you decide to poke around a bit first. Strewn about you find various tricks of the magician's trade. Books on stage magic line the shelves, although you do find a few more interesting books on magic and Enchantment. Interesting, it seems he had similar taste in books to Mr.Person.

Eventually you head back out and follow the trail of blood. It leads out into the jungle, with a pair of heavy footprints to go along with it. Following them along you find Jim's body lying in a bed of ferns. A single bullet hole to the head seems to be his only wound, although obviously enough to kill him with one shot. but why was he dropped here?

Looking around you see scorch marks on a nearby tree, and one sharp-eyed individual finds a bullet shell. Searching the area you find more scorch marks on trees and holes burned through leaves. You also find a few more bullet shells and quite a few footprints and scrapes in the soil. Following these signs you eventually come across a strange scene underneath a large tree. A doppelganger lies on the ground, face up. One arm is badly burnt and half of its chest is gone. The clothes look similar to the ones that Leafsnail was wearing, though. You also find a gun lying a few feet away next to the tree.

There is also another figure lying here. This one is obviously Alien in nature. Dark green blood is splashes over its front, obviously coming from the large rent in its throat. It is also wearing body armor of some sort that seems to have blocked a few bullets, and in the ground underneath it is a strange looking device. Might be a weapon of some sort, you're not sure. Energy crackles from it when someone tries to pick it up, however, and you decide that it's probably best to leave it alone for now.

Does look like those two killed one another last night. Fortunately, really, even if poor Jim got caught up in it somehow.

In any case you go off and take a look at their rooms.

Leafsnail has a few pictures that show that he was a War Veteran, which would explain the gun, if not how he managed to get one onto this island. Maybe he picked it up here? In any case you don't find any evidence of who his fellow doppelganger might be, and you decide to head off to check out Toony's house.

ToonyMan's hut is full of strange gadgets and equipment, including a very ominous looking robot of some sort. Touching anything seems to result in painful sparks, so you quickly decide not to try and take anything. One thing you do find is a board with pictures of all of you on it, with X marks through the dead. Webadict's picture was also circled, as was Leafsnail's. It seems he wanted to Exterminate all of you, though why is something you'll probably never know.

Eventually you head back. There is still one more doppelganger out there, after all, and none of you wants to end up as lunch!

Day 3 has started and will go until ~5pm Pacific Friday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Day 3 is a bit crispy and bullet-ridden
« Reply #653 on: April 28, 2010, 04:38:06 pm »

Couldn't you two have killed each other instead of killing me?

Bah.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: April 28, 2010, 04:43:34 pm »

So Toony was Exterminator, killed Leafsnail who was a dopp, who killed Janus?
Confusing.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 28, 2010, 04:46:55 pm »

GOD DAMMIT WHY AM I SUCH A GOOD VIG AS EXTERMINATOR FUUUUU

At least I get to say nobody suspected me.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #656 on: April 28, 2010, 04:56:02 pm »

Huh?  I'm still alive.  Org, seriously.  Pay attention.  This isn't the first time this game even, let alone in others.

As far as I can tell:
- Leafsnail killed Jim.
- Toony killed Leafsnail.
- Leafsnail's War Ven'ness killed Toony.

Thus we are down to only one dopp left (doesn't look like there are any more aliens, although I could be wrong).  Yay for us!

Living players:
- JanusTwoface
- Pandarsenic
- Org
- Vector
- forsaken1111
- Solifuge
- Darkness

For now Darkness3313, why don't you give us a nice long read on the situation while I look back at Jim, Toony, and Leafsnail's interactions with everyone.  Sooner rather than later if you don't mind.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 28, 2010, 04:56:43 pm »

Falcon punch.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 28, 2010, 05:18:12 pm »

Jim. Janus.
Jim. Janus. Jim. Janus.

Janus.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 28, 2010, 05:24:39 pm »

GOD DAMMIT WHY AM I SUCH A GOOD VIG AS EXTERMINATOR FUUUUU

At least I get to say nobody suspected me.
You fucker, you totally had us >:[

Also, Darkness3313.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 58