Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be made into one of the new DFHack plugins? (This is not binding)

Yes, I want to be able to use it with the DFHack console
- 288 (45.6%)
No, I like the stand alone QT version
- 140 (22.2%)
Both
- 204 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 631

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 106

Author Topic: Runesmith - A DC like tool  (Read 366566 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: Runesmith - A DC like tool
« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2010, 12:11:55 pm »

I didn't even know .07 was out :S
The problem is that the xml file with it hasn't been updated with the .07 offsets, I'll find out if they've been added to DFHack yet

Wonderful, thank you very much.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2010, 12:12:27 pm »

Well, when Runesmith upgrades to .07, so will I. I am never DFing without this tool again.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2010, 12:13:06 pm »

Very small side note: Random Swimming Tags on my miners. No, they are NOT swiming

Well, when Runesmith upgrades to .07, so will I. I am never DFing without this tool again.

Agree'd

And I cant set the skill for moods, so they end in a failed mood and dead dwarf.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2010, 12:14:14 pm »

We're such fanboys. lol

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2010, 12:15:03 pm »

Thats because the interface is user friendly and the coder is damn good at fixing bugs. Quickly.

On a side note, setting mood to none resets all flags, so theres no flags that are on normal dwarfs. Had to fix this manualy.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:18:17 pm by Coronel_Niel »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2010, 12:16:43 pm »

Indeed.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2010, 12:25:14 pm »

Very small side note: Random Swimming Tags on my miners. No, they are NOT swiming

Agree'd

And I cant set the skill for moods, so they end in a failed mood and dead dwarf.

Yeah I was in the middle of adding editing for mood skill and materials when the bugs started appearing, I'll get back to it soon, promise. Until then I'd advise you to use it only for turning moods off. As for the swimming tab, I get it to, it's something to do with either DF being weird, the interaction between DFHack and DF being weird, or DFHack having the use for that flag wrong. Not sure which but it's not a bug in Runesmith for once

We're such fanboys. lol
Thats because the interface is user friendly and the coder is damn good at fixing bugs. Quickly.

On a side note, setting mood to none resets all flags, so theres no flags that are on normal dwarfs. Had to fix this manualy.

Ok thats weird, I just managed to replicate this
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:31:55 pm by sizeak »
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2010, 12:40:49 pm »

I didn't even know .07 was out :S
The problem is that the xml file with it hasn't been updated with the .07 offsets, I'll find out if they've been added to DFHack yet

Wonderful, thank you very much.

The offsets aren't done yet, I'll update the download when they are :)
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2010, 01:04:18 pm »

Is it possible you could make it so ALL social skills are seen or have a tab of there own? I cant ADD social skills in through DT. I need apraisal for my broker, but we have no trade. Think my parent civ is dead.

DKS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2010, 01:41:22 pm »

If it's possible, could I request adding to the ability to edit dwarfs noble positions.

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 19, 2010, 01:43:57 pm »

If it's possible, could I request adding to the ability to edit dwarfs noble positions.

Dont think so, did a quick search on the memory.xml and has nothing todo with noble. Would have to work with DF hack for that.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 19, 2010, 01:58:41 pm »

Not sure about nobles, would have to add some more stuff to DFHack. Atm I'm debugging the flags writing function I added.

Is it possible you could make it so ALL social skills are seen or have a tab of there own? I cant ADD social skills in through DT. I need apraisal for my broker, but we have no trade. Think my parent civ is dead.

Don't think it's possible (though I could be wrong) since they're handled differently to how labours are set and it would involve nasty stuff to do with vectors in DF's memory.

Also, think I've found why the flags are getting wiped out. Looks like a typo I made it the writing function I added to DFHack.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 02:01:34 pm by sizeak »

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2010, 02:00:11 pm »

Not sure about nobles, would have to add some more stuff to DFHack. Atm I'm debugging the flags writing function I added.

Don't think it's possible (though I could be wrong) since they're handled differently to how labours are set and it would involve nasty stuff to do with vectors in DF's memory.

Also, think I've found why the flags are getting wiped out. Looks like a typo I made it the writing function I added to DFHack.

Ok thanks
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 02:07:00 pm by Coronel_Niel »

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2010, 02:02:00 pm »

Ahaha ninja edit above  :D

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2010, 02:07:26 pm »

Ninja Ninja xD. Edit the edit'd edit.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 106