Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be made into one of the new DFHack plugins? (This is not binding)

Yes, I want to be able to use it with the DFHack console
- 288 (45.6%)
No, I like the stand alone QT version
- 140 (22.2%)
Both
- 204 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 631

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 106

Author Topic: Runesmith - A DC like tool  (Read 366605 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Runesmith - A DC like tool
« Reply #495 on: August 05, 2010, 06:03:32 pm »

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 06, 2010, 01:00:56 pm »

Anyone figure out how to cancel a mood or change the type? Just had a dwarf decide he wanted to go in a bone crafting mood, I would rather he a weapon or armor mood :(
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

drayath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 06, 2010, 01:31:54 pm »

If they already have the other skill you could try raising its level so it is the highest level skill the dwarf has. No idea if this will work correctly, suspect at the least it has to be done before the dwarf claims a workshop.
Drayath's Gem Splitting Workshop - Split large gems and gem trinkets into numbers of small gems.
Drayath's Seed Brewery - Convert bags of spare seeds into useful booze.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 06, 2010, 02:12:19 pm »

Anyone figure out how to cancel a mood or change the type? Just had a dwarf decide he wanted to go in a bone crafting mood, I would rather he a weapon or armor mood :(

Uncheck the "Has Mood" and "Had Mood" checkboxes under the "Flags" tab, and under the "Mood" tab, set it to "None".

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 06, 2010, 02:19:48 pm »

That wasn't working for me because I was trying it when he first got the mood.

I waited until he actually claimed the workshop and it caused him to cancel the mood due to a lack of material, yay!
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 06, 2010, 06:39:24 pm »

Uncheck the "Has Mood" and "Had Mood" checkboxes under the "Flags" tab, and under the "Mood" tab, set it to "None".

The has mood flag should be automatically unset when setting mood to none. On a side note, it's my birthday today(7th) :D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 07:11:01 pm by sizeak »
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 07, 2010, 12:21:16 am »

Happy Birthday, sizeak!

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 07, 2010, 05:57:35 am »

Yay! Thank you
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 07, 2010, 10:05:16 am »

Happy birthday from the states, sizeak! Now, *cracks the whip* get back to work! I kid, I kid. I hope you have an enjoyable, relaxing day.

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 07, 2010, 10:06:21 am »

Happy birthday from the states, sizeak! Now, *cracks the whip* get back to work! I kid, I kid. I hope you have an enjoyable, relaxing day.

/jokes

Mush!

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 07, 2010, 03:10:10 pm »

Well I've been doing a bit of work on Runesmith to chill out and I've got mood material editing going quite nicely. As it is currently, a material can be set to either an organic or inorganic material from a drop down list. It doesn't matter what the material originally was when setting a new one, i.e. you can change a material set as Iron to Glow Berries if you want.

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 07, 2010, 03:13:37 pm »

Sweet, so for your birthday I am making you a plump helmet set of armor.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 07, 2010, 03:21:55 pm »

Ahahaha that's genius! Though I would prefer it if you made it so I could allocate more than 30 items in a manager job. If not I'll just add the functionality to Runesmith for keyboard macro's

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 07, 2010, 03:27:16 pm »

Dwarf Foreman lets you allocate up to 9999 to a manager item :P

The real max is something like 16k or something then it flips to negative.. 15 bit integer? lol. I think I was drinking when I was toying with that. It might have been a dream or a fantasy as I can't tell the difference.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 07, 2010, 03:31:48 pm »

Hmm, 9999 is handy. Not sure what to work on next, I've forgotten most of the requests made throughout the thread, might have to trawl through it and update the list in the OP. Need to do some optimisation work and I was thinking of adding Labour adding/deleting
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 106