Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be made into one of the new DFHack plugins? (This is not binding)

Yes, I want to be able to use it with the DFHack console
- 288 (45.6%)
No, I like the stand alone QT version
- 140 (22.2%)
Both
- 204 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 631

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 106

Author Topic: Runesmith - A DC like tool  (Read 366080 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Runesmith - A DC like tool
« Reply #855 on: November 26, 2010, 01:58:23 am »

Jeez, have some patience, it's not his fault. If you want to complain, complain to the DFhack guys, not Sizeak. No, wait, don't complain to them either because they're working hard to find the offsets while you're complaining and not helping at all. So sit down, stop complaining and have some patience unless you're willing to find the offsets yourself.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: November 26, 2010, 02:00:15 am »

Same thing for you, WHAT IF IT TAKES 'TILL 0.31.20 TO GET TEH OFFSETS!  :'(

What do you mean "same thing for you"? There's no point in whining about how long it's going to take or when the offsets are going to be found.

Anyway, I don't want to start a huge fight, but seriously magistrate, there's no reason to post those kinds of posts.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: November 26, 2010, 06:47:09 pm »

Then it takes til then. Free product. Learn patience.

In the meantime, I suggest building training facilities to skill up your dwarves. Treat your highest skilled craftsdwarves like nobles ... like they mean something with their own well defended houses and practically personal palaces near guildhalls. Dwarfy....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

magistrate101

• Bay Watcher
  • That one kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 27, 2010, 02:10:03 am »

What do you mean "same thing for you"? There's no point in whining about how long it's going to take or when the offsets are going to be found.

Anyway, I don't want to start a huge fight, but seriously magistrate, there's no reason to post those kinds of posts.

I can't believe how easy it is to frustrate people now-a-days ;D And to what I put in bolds, A fight can be started by the simplest things, such as saying hi... You could've started a fight alright, HELL, you could've started a flame war... Flame wars are fun... Especially when you're in the middle of it!
click for a surprise! ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 02:11:51 am by magistrate101 »

darkedone02

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: November 27, 2010, 02:12:22 am »

Some people are impatient, some people need this mod just like they need DF Therapist to play Dwarf Fortress mode. I too am getting a bit impatient as it taking very long then it should. Although I'm not complaining and trying to be as patient as I can, I got other games to play to help me pre-occupy my game and won't start up DF without an updated version from the new version of Dwarf Fortress.

magistrate101

• Bay Watcher
  • That one kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: November 27, 2010, 02:33:29 am »

Some people are impatient, some people need this mod just like they need DF Therapist to play Dwarf Fortress mode. I too am getting a bit impatient as it taking very long then it should. Although I'm not complaining and trying to be as patient as I can, I got other games to play to help me pre-occupy my game and won't start up DF without an updated version from the new version of Dwarf Fortress.

Dear lord, this is pretty much EXACTLY how I feel! (Except for the italicized part of course)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: November 27, 2010, 02:40:34 am »

Dear lord, this is pretty much EXACTLY how I feel! (Except for the italicized part of course)
You forgot to italicize a bit. ::)

Anyway, have patience, the world isn't going to end in five days ('course if it was going to end in five days I'd head-desk for even saying that).
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 27, 2010, 02:27:59 pm »

I just can't wait to cheat some more!

Actually, I'm just itching to spade out skill/attribute development in adventure mode, see what changes have been made. Without viewing the numbers, you can't come to any conclusions.

T-manSim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 28, 2010, 02:29:39 pm »

Is there a way to get this to cure a dwarf of his wounds? Or is that going to be a feature in the future? Thanks.

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 28, 2010, 07:25:02 pm »

Is there a way to get this to cure a dwarf of his wounds? Or is that going to be a feature in the future? Thanks.

No sorry and it's unlikely to be in anytime soon
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 28, 2010, 07:28:59 pm »

To all those moaning, here (https://github.com/peterix/dfhack/commits/master) is the link to the DFHack commits page. It's a list of all changes made to the DFHack source and associated files (including memory-ng.xml) as they're pushed (uploaded) to the repository; this is the earliest they are available to developers i.e. me. 

As you can see, no changes have been made since the 18th, thus no new offsets have been added so pipe down
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

drailgre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 02, 2010, 05:52:31 pm »

When will this be available for 0.31.18?

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 02, 2010, 06:54:05 pm »

When will this be available for 0.31.18?
When it's available.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

darkedone02

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 02, 2010, 07:39:27 pm »

yep, alot of people growing impatient by the days.... including me.

Daywalkah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 02, 2010, 08:10:10 pm »

It's not sizeak's responsibility to program Runesmith. He doesn't even have to work on it at all. Be happy that Runesmith actually exists and there's a person willing to update it on his spare time. If you guys would actually read his post.....

To all those moaning, here (https://github.com/peterix/dfhack/commits/master) is the link to the DFHack commits page. It's a list of all changes made to the DFHack source and associated files (including memory-ng.xml) as they're pushed (uploaded) to the repository; this is the earliest they are available to developers i.e. me. 

As you can see, no changes have been made since the 18th, thus no new offsets have been added so pipe down

Not that far up the page....
Magma cancels flow; interrupted by Ironblood.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 106