Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2892 2893 [2894] 2895 2896 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3424609 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43395 on: September 19, 2014, 12:19:11 am »

I don't think you missed anything. It is a little concerning, considering his... history... but I'm not jumping to any conclusions. Rather,

FUCK THIS.
I'M GONE
What happened?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43396 on: September 19, 2014, 12:20:40 am »

Probably something to do with the Christian beliefs and homosexuality thread.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #43397 on: September 19, 2014, 12:26:23 am »

He seemed pretty cool with it for the most part? Oh, I don't know. I'm terrible at the whole "not offending people" malarkey.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #43398 on: September 19, 2014, 12:46:07 am »

If it's related to DF forum thread drama, please take it somewhere else.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #43399 on: September 19, 2014, 12:52:12 am »

EEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
Well, this has been the worst day I've had in a while.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43400 on: September 19, 2014, 04:55:22 am »

FUCK THIS.
I'M GONE
Eh? I haven't been reading did I miss something?
FUCK THIS.
I'M GONE

What's going on? Are you okay? Are you leaving the forums?
I don't think you missed anything. It is a little concerning, considering his... history... but I'm not jumping to any conclusions. Rather,

FUCK THIS.
I'M GONE
What happened?

Okay, I'm kind of overreacting, but I feel that I'm not welcome here. Which is a damn shame since Bay12 is the only forum I actually like, but apparently everything I like hate me back.

I was also lurking around to see how long before people would give a fuck, but I ran out of patience.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43401 on: September 19, 2014, 05:03:37 am »

Why don't you feel welcome?
Sig! Onol

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43402 on: September 19, 2014, 05:18:37 am »

Probably something to do with the Christian beliefs and homosexuality thread.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43403 on: September 19, 2014, 05:26:21 am »

Not really.

I guess at this point I've probably said enough stupid things in the sad thread and the irc to make people dislike me, though.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43404 on: September 19, 2014, 05:29:45 am »

If it helps, I just looked at what you had posted in recently.

Before you feel unwelcome, just consider that they could not possibly hate you more than people hated me around '09 or so.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43405 on: September 19, 2014, 05:34:42 am »

*reads through Christianity thread*
No, just seems like people being extremely careful when talking to each other. I'll look there for examples of speech patterns when I have to broach a delicate topic to someone.

Not really.

I guess at this point I've probably said enough stupid things in the sad thread and the irc to make people dislike me, though.
Huh?
Dude, it's the internet. I'm fairly sure about 68% or more of what I've posted on this forum alone I'd nonsensical bullshit with no meaning whatsoever that I'll regret posting later. Doesn't matter if you accidentally or deliberately say something stupid - it most likely isn't by our reckoning, and even so, you grow as a person and stuff, so you get better at talking. I think. Point is, even if you have said a bunch of stupid things here, I doubt anyone holds it against you.
Sig! Onol

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #43406 on: September 19, 2014, 05:46:42 am »

Even if you have said a bunch of stupid things here, I doubt anyone holds it against you.
Seconded.

For what it's worth, I actually like talking to you. You're a pretty cool guy as far as I'm concerned. Granted, I don't go on IRC much, but you can't be much worse there than on the forums proper.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 05:48:24 am by InsanityIncarnate »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #43407 on: September 19, 2014, 06:02:30 am »

Also, look at me, I regularly leave the forums (about... 3 times so far now?) because I said dumb shit, you could not possibly be worse than me unless you actively attempt to be.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43408 on: September 19, 2014, 06:13:11 am »

At least you are actually talking? I mostly lurk for fear of saying something stupid, but I'm pretty sure actually talking and annoying people occasionally is better than lurking and people not knowing you exist
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43409 on: September 19, 2014, 06:52:28 am »

I've never had a problem with Objective. Mind you generally don't visit the sad thread or irc.

S/He's welcome here as far as I'm concerned.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 2892 2893 [2894] 2895 2896 ... 3345