Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 73

Author Topic: Serial Killer Roguelike  (Read 114989 times)

Hugna

• Bay Watcher
  • Till the Earth!
    • View Profile
Re: Serial Killer Roguelike
« Reply #735 on: August 26, 2010, 12:12:40 am »

Well, the third link's comments of the game seems to be a more constructive...

Personally i wanna see a build of it, because i want to try it myself. After all, in games, theres no consequences for anything you do in them. After all, it's like it never happened in real life.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 26, 2010, 12:17:57 am »

50 pages!  :D
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 26, 2010, 12:18:32 am »

Shit, Game Informer? This is really blowing up. How long ago was it announced again?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 26, 2010, 12:19:33 am »

A few days at the most. If Crimson King hasn't seen this yet, he is in for quite the suprise.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 26, 2010, 12:20:01 am »

Three or four days, yeah. Wonder if this'll look any different within a week...

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 26, 2010, 12:21:26 am »

What if it makes the GI magazine...?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 26, 2010, 12:22:46 am »

It will probably fade away.

kholhaus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pissed and Inspired
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 26, 2010, 12:24:09 am »

I hope in future we'll be able to hire goons, to help on killings, or rig traps, that's always cool.

Set up a grenade to each doorknob, remove several pieces of flooring and cover them with rugs, sabotage multiple electronic devices, cut the power to a house, etc.
Also being able to eventually drive a victim insane, so that when the cops arrive, he attacks them, thus clearing your alibi.
Kholhaus has been inspired recently.
Kholhaus has lost a favorite to tragedy recently.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 26, 2010, 12:24:20 am »

There was a game in development about the dc sniper that was forced to be scrapped due to outrage and pressure. It was to be a commercial title, but it is still a precedent and a valid argument for not blowing up the publicity on this project.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Hugna

• Bay Watcher
  • Till the Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 26, 2010, 12:24:25 am »

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 26, 2010, 12:25:23 am »

Wow, reading the GameInformer comments section makes me lower my view of GameInformer's fans quite a lot. Far too many unintelligible cretins who cannot form a sentence or spell tough words like 'You' without shortening them.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 26, 2010, 12:26:31 am »

There was a game in development about the dc sniper that was forced to be scrapped due to outrage and pressure. It was to be a commercial title, but it is still a precedent and a valid argument for not blowing up the publicity on this project.

And that was about a specific event, whereas this will likely not have any major historical references at all?

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 26, 2010, 12:28:34 am »

Wow, reading the GameInformer comments section makes me lower my view of GameInformer's fans quite a lot.
I never really thought much of them myself, but Im suprised with how little they know about games for a group of people being informed about them.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 26, 2010, 12:28:59 am »

Wow, reading the GameInformer comments section makes me lower my view of GameInformer's fans quite a lot. Far too many unintelligible cretins who cannot form a sentence or spell tough words like 'You' without shortening them.

Now now, that's what happens when you expect too much of the hive mind. You get mildly irritated at their spelling errors. And utter lack of tact or syntax.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 26, 2010, 12:44:20 am »

Now now, that's what happens when you expect too much of the hive mind. You get mildly irritated at their spelling errors. And utter lack of tact or syntax.
It's well known that the individuals responsible for the overall spelling and syntax of the hive are a lazy lot that spend too much time online instead of outside studying their English degrees for the sake of the swarm.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 73