Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 73

Author Topic: Serial Killer Roguelike  (Read 115208 times)

Azurestrike

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Serial Killer Roguelike
« Reply #825 on: August 26, 2010, 05:12:39 pm »

I would love to be able to leave messages in blood.

"Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside of me has become."

To those who get the reference. Your mind has been blown.
Though I hope I'm wrong, I sincerely doubt I'd ever be able to emulate Johan in this game no matter how well TCK makes it.

Sir, I sincerely hope that you are wrong as well. I hope disguises can be as mindblowing as the one in Monster as well.

For anyone who hasn't watched Monster, if you're interested in this game, you'll enjoy the Monster anime or manga, there doesn't seem to be much difference from either version, in presentation. Just my recommendation.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 26, 2010, 05:13:07 pm »

Quit fucking arguing. All of you.

Why? It's not like the game will come out any sooner if we stop.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Ringmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: August 26, 2010, 05:18:02 pm »

This.

Another question (Don't know if this answer is known yet), but when the game is finished, will NPC schedules consist of the same thing (Get up in the morning, go to work, come home in the afternoon and lounge around) or will there be variations depending on personalities and random factors? (ie. Will some of them go drinking or clubbing? Or will they visit a relative/lover's house? etc.)

Why? It's not like the game will come out any sooner if we stop.

Since this was posted before I finished this reply. I'd just like to say: Arguing creates a very negative atmosphere. The creator of the game will not be encouraged to stick around if people are arguing in the thread, and it will put off new posters.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: August 26, 2010, 05:21:05 pm »

I want skin coats badly. I can dress up all nice in skin and put on makeup and dance around to Goodbye Horses.

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 26, 2010, 05:24:06 pm »

@Josephus

Nothing comes out of bickering besides a very angry Mr Sanders.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: August 26, 2010, 05:27:50 pm »

That guy? He's never angry. He's too busy eating them Double Downs.

@ argument: Whoa, man. It's just a game.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: August 26, 2010, 05:33:32 pm »

This is the other games forum.  It's not a thread if we don't fight.
Shoes...

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: August 26, 2010, 05:36:50 pm »

Yeah, I guess that's it.

:(

I just wish we could all slaughter innocents in harmony, without all of this politics nonsense.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

insectcalm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 26, 2010, 05:38:58 pm »

no one is innocent, everyone is a sinner, and i need to punish them

kholhaus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pissed and Inspired
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: August 26, 2010, 05:43:33 pm »

This game is gonna suck.

*BRICKDODGE*

Just kidding. I want to sew my first victim's right hand, onto my newly-sawn off left wrist.

Then I'll be.... Ambidextrous!
Kholhaus has been inspired recently.
Kholhaus has lost a favorite to tragedy recently.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: August 26, 2010, 05:46:08 pm »

I just want to be able to scare the shit out of police by leaving messages and riddles on the wall, and tapings of the victim's last few hours.

That'd be fun.

Of course, I'd cheat by playing a really smart guy to prevent any damning evidence being found...

Or what if I wanted my temporary hideout to be found, and the cops'll find a little... pyrotechnic present waiting for 'em?

That'd be cool.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Hugna

• Bay Watcher
  • Till the Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: August 26, 2010, 05:55:24 pm »

I just want to be able to scare the shit out of police by leaving messages and riddles on the wall, and tapings of the victim's last few hours.

That'd be fun.

Of course, I'd cheat by playing a really smart guy to prevent any damning evidence being found...

Or what if I wanted my temporary hideout to be found, and the cops'll find a little... pyrotechnic present waiting for 'em?

That'd be cool.

Didn't Death Note do stuff like that already?

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 26, 2010, 05:56:22 pm »

I never read no Death note.

It would be even better if you could do a Saw-esque sort of thing.

"let's play a game..."
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #838 on: August 26, 2010, 05:56:41 pm »

Yeah, making puzzles for investigators and police in general with a series of traps rigged (false and real ones mixed within) can be rather awesome.

For some reason, I'm thinking about the episode of Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig where Aramaki and an old friend of his are trapped in a hostage situation (at a wine bank, I think; and Major Kusanagi is helpless to the situation as well), and even the criminals are caught in a situation of their own, and he comes up with an awesome plan to get everyone out of it alive (if you've watched GITS, you know what episode I am talking about). The kind of things he came up with in the episode were downright awesome, and I would love to try and pull something similar to those off in this as an escape route.

Which reminds me, we need bomb squads in this to make this a possibility. Also shadow organizations like Section 9.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 06:03:06 pm by Itnetlolor »

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: August 26, 2010, 06:03:10 pm »

Body bombs should definitely be in; dissecting a corpse and defusing a bomb at the same time is... Squick.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 73