Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38

Author Topic: Arma 2 + Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead  (Read 50037 times)

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Arma 2 + Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
« Reply #375 on: October 19, 2011, 03:42:45 pm »

What's the teamspeak IP etc.?

It can be found here, on the DFC Steam group page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dwarfortress

I keep it bookmarked now, since I left the group due to the trashy TF2 server events.

KG

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 19, 2011, 03:57:00 pm »

That is unfortunate, Spaghetti, most of us are east-coast Americans. That said, on the weekends we'd likely be able to do them in a time that better suits you.
Yeah, well I'm up for that. Also, if you want me to, I can throw together a map for us, assuming we want to do a more mission-orientated game.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 19, 2011, 03:59:14 pm »

That is unfortunate, Spaghetti, most of us are east-coast Americans. That said, on the weekends we'd likely be able to do them in a time that better suits you.
Yeah, well I'm up for that. Also, if you want me to, I can throw together a map for us, assuming we want to do a more mission-orientated game.

To be perfectly honest, we are essentially a rag-tag group of no-nothings who spend around equal amounts of time trolling each other as we do playing the game (In the best way possible). Historically we've played mostly warfare against AI, and this Zombie mod thing. However, I'm sure we'd all enjoy a mission-oriented game as a change of pace.
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 19, 2011, 04:07:22 pm »

To be perfectly honest, we are essentially a rag-tag group of no-nothings who spend around equal amounts of time trolling each other as we do playing the game (In the best way possible). Historically we've played mostly warfare against AI, and this Zombie mod thing. However, I'm sure we'd all enjoy a mission-oriented game as a change of pace.
Alright, if you want it, I'll chuck together a little something tomorrow. Do you generally play on OA, or doesn't everyone have it? Also, how many typically turn up for one session?

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 19, 2011, 04:15:05 pm »

Alright, if you want it, I'll chuck together a little something tomorrow. Do you generally play on OA, or doesn't everyone have it? Also, how many typically turn up for one session?
We usually do CO, so yeah, everyone has OA. And we won't play with less than four people, but we usually don't have more 10.
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 19, 2011, 04:23:54 pm »

We usually do CO, so yeah, everyone has OA. And we won't play with less than four people, but we usually don't have more 10.
Awesome. Well, if you can tell me if you can organise something for the weekends, then I'll make us a mission and we'll go from there.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #381 on: October 19, 2011, 04:28:14 pm »

I've always wanted to try something like a courier mission, where there's a small team that has to move from location to location, picking up intel/materiel/what have you.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 20, 2011, 07:08:12 am »

Last nights game was a pretty good success. Think we had as many as 10 players?

Anyways, I'll try to get some people to commit for Sunday, if that works for your timeframe. I'll be busy this Saturday.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 20, 2011, 07:44:16 am »

Anyways, I'll try to get some people to commit for Sunday, if that works for your timeframe. I'll be busy this Saturday.
Sunday should work for me, in the afternoon. Also, the map is started, and should easily be done for then. Do you run the server?

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 20, 2011, 07:49:08 am »

Good to go.

I am not the host, Gale is, and it seems his forum account goes largely unused. But I can certainly send things his direction.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 20, 2011, 07:54:57 am »

Good to go.

I am not the host, Gale is, and it seems his forum account goes largely unused. But I can certainly send things his direction.
Alright, when the map is done I'll get it to you, and you can get it to him.
Good stuff.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 20, 2011, 07:56:28 am »

I unfortunately won't be able to make this weekend, one of my professors thinks it's OK to schedule exams on the weekend.

KG

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 20, 2011, 08:53:14 am »

Sunday nights for me are busy... I'll see if I can't hop in late for some atrociousness, though.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 20, 2011, 10:44:19 am »

Just wondering how long is Gould make the mission. There is a respawn, but you need to get back to the group.
Hmm. I might just make multiple ones based around different ideas or gamemodes.
Hmm. Okay. Yeah.
I'm rambling. Um.

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 20, 2011, 04:58:26 pm »

IMPROMPTU ARMA 2 TIME. Join the TS or DFC steam chat for details!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38