Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 169108 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #450 on: November 05, 2010, 03:54:58 am »

How many people are in the town. If its below 40, the attack never comes and time stands still...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #451 on: November 05, 2010, 03:57:36 am »

Including resetting AP and status?  That sucks.  That means until the town is full we only get one day of playtime each?

There are 40 citizens listed, 0 dead.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 05, 2010, 04:01:18 am »

Well wait for another.... 13 hours... I have noticed that the attack happens around 9am here in Australia...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #453 on: November 05, 2010, 04:07:02 am »

Yeah I'm in Europe so it happens in the middle of the night for me.  It being a Friday, I might be out, otherwise I'll be in bed.  So I don't get to play until tomorrow.  Phooey.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 05, 2010, 04:11:19 am »

Hey Deon, the other day I posted something in the Forums, its called Scavangers, Builders and Saviors.
Can you copy paste it here for me please???

I am thinking we should organize ourselves into groups. Each day I will post a Listing on the Board, this listing will be much like this, Sign on as one of the below Groups then get to work, try not to pile too much into one place but don't worry the next day if you are still here you can sign on as something else...

One group will be the Scavangers who go out with the main purpose of collecting goods, they are best to be able to go out after the attack. They will need to either work together in an expidition or with a hefty weapon... \\Hoists his Chainsaw\\
They will collect the goods and get back to Town within their AP limit, Food and Water mainly but if already hooked Drugs and Booze too, but know that Booze reduces your search results...

The Second group are the Builders of the Town, they are the ones that go to the Well, get their ration then put it into the Bank. Then using their AP to build any construction that needs building, when we get the Workshop up and running, they will also be the ones that work there. They are for those that just want to experiance the game or are not going to be on for long each day...

The Final Group are the Saviors. They are the ones that come on before the attacks and try and give those stuck outside something to get them back. We have an item which gives a shock that restores AP for a wound point, if they get lost outside, they deserve it. These Saviors will only respond to you if you are within 6 Tiles of the town, meaning they only need to Drink once to get back to town. If you are outside that 6 Tiles, my the lord have mercy on your souls and may you forgive us when we destroy your bodies on our walls...
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 05, 2010, 04:12:14 am »

Cheers, gonna rewrite that and post it in the World Forums, got any thoughts on it???

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 05, 2010, 07:47:45 am »

Finally got in.  All I saw was empty desert... I just walked, found nothing.  Water refills ALL action points?

Whats food do?
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 05, 2010, 08:00:35 am »

The same.

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 05, 2010, 08:44:16 am »

Sweet! Sorry to hear you died Nevyn but now I've got a B12er to play with! :P

I'm in game as 'MikalTansrin'. Was originally going to be Denzi, but I signed up too early or something and the name account got deleted before a town had even been made... (I was on right as their website came up on the first)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 05, 2010, 09:03:23 am »

Also my town: Gangs of Dogs
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 05, 2010, 09:43:29 am »

Including resetting AP and status?  That sucks.  That means until the town is full we only get one day of playtime each?

There are 40 citizens listed, 0 dead.

Yeah, we were just under 40 when the attack was supposed to happen yesterday. So, we're still stuck on day 1. It's kind of good, since people stuck outside didn't die. But we also didn't get AP back or anything, so most of us can't really do anything.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 05, 2010, 10:14:10 am »

Those new who come: ask them to bring what you lack.

You can safely get 30 AP during your first day. Basically you can have 30 AP during an even day and 24 during an odd day.

1) 6 AP (base) + 6 AP (food) + 6 AP (alcohol) + 6 AP (drug) + 6 AP (water)
2) 6 AP (base) + 6 AP (food) +  6 AP (drug) + 6 AP (water)

P.S. You cannot drink alcohol 2 days in a row.

Also for heroes it will be 35 and 28 accordingly. Towns without heroes are going to be literally screwed.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 05, 2010, 10:54:33 am »

Being a hero gives you more AP? How much?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 05, 2010, 10:57:06 am »

From Deon's calculation, 5.  But they get so much more other options...

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 05, 2010, 10:59:55 am »

I mean, do they get 7 ap as opposed to 6 or something? How does he know they get 5 more.. or something? does taking drugs give you more AP as a hero than as a regular guy?)
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 127