Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 168773 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #585 on: November 07, 2010, 08:30:49 pm »

How do you become a cannibal?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: November 07, 2010, 08:59:07 pm »

After the nightly attack there'll be meaty bones lying around the waste.  That's human meat and if you eat it you'll be a cannibal.
Shoes...

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 07, 2010, 10:25:07 pm »

If anyone else shows up in Colosseums of Armageddon I wouldn't mind getting some help. I'm kind of stuck with some zombies and I'd rather wait around somewhere where I can autosearch.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 08, 2010, 01:34:49 am »

After the nightly attack there'll be meaty bones lying around the waste.  That's human meat and if you eat it you'll be a cannibal.
You have a chance of getting infections.  I did not know what these meaty bones were....

Quite useful in getting a bone weapon though....  technically, since I was infected the first time.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 08, 2010, 01:39:25 am »

You can open toolboxes with the bones, once you eat the meat.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans
« Reply #590 on: November 08, 2010, 03:15:15 am »

I am the first and so far only citizen in the honourable counties.

Koja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 08, 2010, 10:10:27 am »

Cernunnos- Rook42 in honorable counties.
~~<BR>"Zombie fish have the added benefit of not needing to breath. Thus they can wade out of the water with little to fear but bigger zombie fish" -Willfor

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 08, 2010, 11:14:33 am »

How do you guys find anything out in the desert? I've been auto searching this undepleted zone all night and I've found absolutely nothing so far... =/

That's 5 auto searches plus the regular search where nothing turned up...

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 08, 2010, 11:29:05 am »

It's just luck. Sometimes I find tons of stuff, sometimes nothing.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 08, 2010, 11:51:06 am »

Cernunnos- Rook42 in honorable counties.
Wassssuuuuuppppp?!?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 08, 2010, 11:53:31 am »

How do you guys find anything out in the desert? I've been auto searching this undepleted zone all night and I've found absolutely nothing so far... =/

That's 5 auto searches plus the regular search where nothing turned up...
I've found stuff in my zone in every auto-search. It's random, but who knows? Also, what's a Coalition do, and should we (Or have we already) here at B12 start one?

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 08, 2010, 11:56:48 am »

Coalitions are groups of 5 players who (I believe) get their own forum separate from the town/global forums. When one person from a coalition joins a town, all other coalition players join the same town.

Honestly wish it was less 'only five players, but they all join the same town' and more 'as many players as you want, but only five join a single town'. Mostly because the second option would let all of Bay12 join towns together :P

Also, requires a hero to make a Coalition I believe.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 08, 2010, 11:59:01 am »

Honestly wish it was less 'only five players, but they all join the same town' and more 'as many players as you want, but only five join a single town'. Mostly because the second option would let all of Bay12 join towns together :P

This would make me play, I enjoy playing random games with bay12 people, I can't really be bothered with random internet plebs though. Sounds like a fun game mind you.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 08, 2010, 12:01:12 pm »

Coalitions are groups of 5 players who (I believe) get their own forum separate from the town/global forums. When one person from a coalition joins a town, all other coalition players join the same town.

Also, requires a hero to make a Coalition I believe.
Well, shucks. What fun is that?

Denzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 08, 2010, 12:04:51 pm »

Well it does let friends play together. But I really don't see a group of five people being able to stick together very well. It is more likely if they all got into the same town, one or two of them will die off first and join a new town. When the remaining 3 die they join a different town, and eventually they all just get dispersed unless they purposefully try to stick together.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 127