Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 283

Author Topic: When did ponies become awesome? What else have I missed? (take 2)  (Read 420773 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: When did ponies become awesome? What else have I missed? (take 2)
« Reply #2625 on: September 19, 2011, 08:51:00 pm »

What will Sweetie Belle be?

Also,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: September 19, 2011, 09:32:38 pm »

Well, as another distraction from actually working on essays and other boring things, I took it into my head to start working on a ponyfic. I threw together an opener to outline the basic alterations of the plot to see if I should continue. Criticism is welcome.  :)

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: September 19, 2011, 09:52:29 pm »

Nope, sorry Discord.
Though inaccurate, it's still sad.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: September 19, 2011, 09:53:16 pm »

Well, as another distraction from actually working on essays and other boring things, I took it into my head to start working on a ponyfic. I threw together an opener to outline the basic alterations of the plot to see if I should continue. Criticism is welcome.  :)

Nope, sorry Discord.
Though inaccurate, it's still sad.

Also: D'aww <3

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: September 19, 2011, 11:01:08 pm »

While we're on the subject of youtube...
Heh, that video was actually probably the biggest reason I gave the series a shot all those months ago. I thought the scene was pretty awesome and kept trying to find longer videos of it to see what happens next. Eventually I said screw it and loaded up episode 1 :)

And d'aww at spike. Dude needs more respect.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: September 19, 2011, 11:29:22 pm »

i
i just found fanfiction

i ship luna<3big mac and luna<>abacus now

help me
Not only that, but you used Alternian romance notation! >:D

You are *shipping* a *My Little Pony princess* who *only appeared for a few seconds* with an *inanimate object* by a mode of romance *that humans don't even have the capability to feel, only aliens from a webcomic*. You are truely a lost soul. I envy you.
Yeeeeeeeeah.

Also, by that fic, Luna<>Abacus is perfectly justified. Abacus is like a security blanket thing - when Luna can't find it, she starts flipping out. It keeps her sane and (somewhat) grounded. That is more or less the textbook definition of moiraillegiance.

shoot me

Speaking of which, am I the only one who would like to see a fanfic where the mane 6 somehow get their hooves on a copy of SBURB/SGRUB?
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: September 20, 2011, 12:20:53 am »

i
i just found fanfiction

i ship luna<3big mac and luna<>abacus now

help me
Not only that, but you used Alternian romance notation! >:D

You are *shipping* a *My Little Pony princess* who *only appeared for a few seconds* with an *inanimate object* by a mode of romance *that humans don't even have the capability to feel, only aliens from a webcomic*. You are truely a lost soul. I envy you.
Yeeeeeeeeah.

Also, by that fic, Luna<>Abacus is perfectly justified. Abacus is like a security blanket thing - when Luna can't find it, she starts flipping out. It keeps her sane and (somewhat) grounded. That is more or less the textbook definition of moiraillegiance.

shoot me

Speaking of which, am I the only one who would like to see a fanfic where the mane 6 somehow get their hooves on a copy of SBURB/SGRUB?

IT MUST BE DONE.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

runiq

• Bay Watcher
  • Jabber: runiq at draugr dot de
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art account.
« Reply #2633 on: September 20, 2011, 01:23:20 am »

This obviously needs to be done in comic form… I wonder if there's anything like that on MSPFA already, but I don't have time to search right now. :(

Jabberwock

• Bay Watcher
  • International Man of Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: September 20, 2011, 01:35:58 am »

This obviously needs to be done in comic form… I wonder if there's anything like that on MSPFA already, but I don't have time to search right now. :(

You mean something like this? Hoofstuck

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: September 20, 2011, 01:37:37 am »

Nothing particularly obvious except a Scootaloo adventure. One that looks it was written by the girl herself. Badly.

FAKEEDIT:  And that, I suppose.
くコ:彡

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: September 20, 2011, 03:23:32 am »

Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Silfurdreki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: September 20, 2011, 05:26:05 am »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But they can't do that! It's not even remotely nice of them in any way.

That said, does anyone actually understand what that image on EqD shows? it just seems to list the first episode three times. I don't understand how that proves that there will be a gap between the two parts. Am I just dumb?
Entropy is not what it used to be.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: September 20, 2011, 09:12:59 am »

That's 2 weeks into the future. Basically, there's going to be the second part next week, then reruns the week after.

Which means we have to wait for at least another week, if not several of them, for S2E3.
Nothing important here, move along.

Silfurdreki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: September 20, 2011, 10:08:31 am »

Oh, I see, that's too bad. I thought that they wouldn't air S02E2 until after several other episodes, which would just have been mean.

Oh well, a few more weeks of waiting won't kill us. Hopefully.
Entropy is not what it used to be.
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 283