Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 191074 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 119 (In which the gates are barred)
« Reply #2940 on: August 10, 2011, 03:07:39 pm »

...Grimmjow? D:
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: August 11, 2011, 12:56:52 am »

Taunt the one in the gray cloak and swing my large sword at him, while Using my buff on my allies!
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: August 11, 2011, 11:00:44 pm »

Turn in the morning. ^^ I got TNA recorded and I'm going to go watch that before I get some sleep. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: August 12, 2011, 03:04:37 pm »

POSE! (5 HP back for anyone that gets it. Draignean can answer too and I'll heal Malakai. All of him. :3)

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 28 (2)
begin charging at the earthen one with the warhammer to smash trough obstacles.
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 43 (6)
Shit, lets kill stuff. Hit both shadow-dude and cool-guy with instacrit holy fire.
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 24 (2)
BOOOOOOMERANG!
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 93 (8)
Begin summoning three Kite-Shield sized fire Discs to block as much hostile direct magic from my allies as I can! (and one of those shields defends me)
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 84+10 (4)
Blast the green cloaked one with a triple cross attack!!
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 24 (3)
Charge the red one, attempt to snatch staff from him.
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 79 (4)
Taunt the one in the gray cloak and swing my large sword at him, while Using my buff on my allies!
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 7 (1)
Wait for Combat to start, then engage in epic lightning duel with yellow one.

Quote from: Malakai, Physical / SeriousConcentrate: 85
Summon Avira (Ice) -> Zathyran
Quote from: Malakai, Fire / SeriousConcentrate: 85
Magic -> Wymar
Quote from: Malakai, Shadow / SeriousConcentrate: 85
Defend Physical Malakai
Quote from: Malakai, Light / SeriousConcentrate: 85
Magic -> Wymar
Quote from: Malakai, Ice / SeriousConcentrate: 85
Defend Physical Malakai
Quote from: Malakai, Lightning / SeriousConcentrate: 85
Magic -> Daniel
Quote from: Malakai, Wind / SeriousConcentrate: 85+25
Magic -> Daniel
Quote from: Malakai, Earth / SeriousConcentrate: 85-100
Slow Party

The tense moment ended with the thunder. The green cloaked man moved first, wind whipping from his hands at the doctor! (8+2 vs 6+2; Massive Success, 2d4x2; 10-2=8 damage. 2+2 vs 1+2; Minor Success, 1d4; 4-2=2 damage. 10 total) Daniel found himself lifted into the air, spun, and thrown against the ground hard enough to rattle his bones! Gritting his teeth, he got to his feet and drew his cross, throwing it right back! (-6 MP. 7+2 vs 7; Major Success, 2d4; 8 damage. 8+2 vs 5; Minor Failure. 2+2 vs 1; Major Success, 2d4; 6 damage. 14 total) He gave as good as he got, though. The cross smacked the wind elemental across the face and returned to his hand, and he tucked it back into his belt. Friar Greenmoore attempted to create Fire shields for himself and his allies. (3+2 Minor Success; 3 shields are created at the cost of 1 MP each but only soak 1/2 damage from the next attack before disappearing. They protect Greenmoore and... Frenz and Zathyran.) Three shields formed, about three feet through the middle, and hovered around himself, the nobleman, and the hunter.

The hoods had blown off of the Gatekeepers with the first's attack, and they all revealed themselves to be Malakai Ritt, their faces cold and dead, their eyes shining with a pale yet burning light that seemed almost to be looking into the depths of Hell itself. The gray Malakai moved first, raising his arm in a manner familiar to his compatriots. A deafening shriek resembling that of an eagle - but wrong, somehow, like there was an undercurrent of human voices in its cry - resounded across the path, and a giant beast alighted on Malakai's wrist. He looked at Avira for a moment, the demon bird's feathers shining with frost, icicles hanging from its body, and lifted his arm slightly while looking at Zathyran. With a cry, Avira launched itself at him! (6 vs 2; Major Success, 2d6; 12-2=10 damage, 10/2 Fire Shield = 5 damage. 2, no element infliction) The bird went right through his shield and its talons tore into his shoulder! ...But if it hadn't been for the shield, it might have gotten his throat, its actual target. Avira flew up and circled around, looking for another opportunity...

Meanwhile, the red Gatekeeper lifted an orb of fire in each hand and tossed them at Wymar! (8 vs 6; 6+1 Major Success, 2d4; 3 damage. 3, no elemental infliction. 6 vs 2; 4+1 Minor Success, 1d4; 2 damage. 5 total) One fireball struck Wymar in the shoulder; the other hit him in the stomach and knocked him off of his feet. The Gatekeepers in black and blue walked over to the gray Malakai, one on each side of him, and watched the party warily. (Shadow: 8. Shadow gets +3 to defense this turn. Ice: 2. Ice gets -2 to defense this turn. Both are protecting Physical Malakai.) While Wymar was down, the Gatekeeper in white advanced on him... (7 vs 6; 5+1 Minor Success, 1d4; 3 damage. 5 vs 8) It blasted him again with a beam of holy light, rolling the fortune teller across the ground. The Gatekeeper in yellow, on the other hand, was blindsiding the doctor once more! (6+1 vs 8+2. 6+1 vs 4+2; Major Success, 2d4; 4 damage. 2, no elemental infliction.) With a blast of lightning, he sent Daniel to the ground.

Frenz was incensed! "Get them!" he roared, drawing his oversized greatsword and advancing on the trio of Gatekeepers! (Odd = Shadow, Even = Ice: 4. 4+3 vs 5+2-2; 5+3 Massive Success, 2d6x2; 16 damage) His sword struck the blue Gatekeeper in the side with the sound of crunching snow and flung him aside. Wymar, gritting his teeth, pulled himself back to his feet and targeted both the blue and black Gatekeepers with holy white flames! (5+2 vs 3+2-2; Massive+2=Critical Success, 2d6x2+75%; 28+50% weakness=42 damage to Ice. 5+2 vs 2+2+3 (6+2 vs 2+2+3); Massive+2=Critical Success, 2d6x2+75%; 21+50% weakness = 32 damage to Shadow) Both were forced back by the light and fire combination!

Malleus, on the other hand, was charging the brown Gatekeeper! (4+2+1 vs 2; 4+1 Minor Success; auto-soak) The warhammer came down and struck the Gatekeeper directly between the eyes... but Malakai merely chuckled in response! He pushed Malleus back. (8+4 vs 3) Claire, meanwhile, dashed in and stole the red Gatekeeper's staff! Now he couldn't... use it... to... hit... them... That actually didn't help matters at all, did it? (Claire gets Staff! It does blunt damage.) On the other side of the battlefield, Pierre took off his pointy shades and threw them threw his boomerang at the Gatekeepers! (P: 3 vs 5. F: 7 vs 3. S: 7 vs 6+2+3. Light: 2 vs 5-2. I: 8 vs 5+2-2. Lightning: 7 vs 8+1. W: 8 vs 7. E: 8 vs 2. Thanks to Frenz's boost, Pierre's boomerang deals 1d6 to everyone it hit: Fire, Ice, Wind, and Earth take 4 damage) The boomerang cut into four of the Gatekeepers, but the other four swiftly dodged it!

Finally, Zathyran turned to the Lightning Gatekeeper in yellow and unleashed his fury! (-6 MP. 3+2 vs 5+1. 2+2 vs 1+1; 7+3 Critical Success, 2d6x2+50% +1d6x2+50%; 24+9=35 damage. 4+2 vs 7+1.) He managed to catch him off-guard and shocked him good, the force of the electricity sliding him back across the ground! But as he did so, the brown-cloaked Gatekeeper finally moved, turning the ground below into mud! (6. The party's initiative is lowered by 10 for 3 rounds!)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Krath gets his 3 in one turn skill-up. ^^

Edit: Just realized I forgot Earth's action.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 03:37:05 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: August 12, 2011, 03:21:58 pm »

Double fireball on Ice Malakai
Secondary target if above dead: Wind Malakai

Pose: Old Man handstand, transfer into Disco spin?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 03:30:10 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 120 (In which the Gatekeeper is revealed)
« Reply #2945 on: August 12, 2011, 03:27:33 pm »

((forget templar now its berzerk time)) *veins and arteries it Malleus neck starts trobbing and his left eye starts to twitch* you *twich* deserve THIS
hammer to guts and stab cross into his eye
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: August 12, 2011, 03:28:09 pm »

DAMN. At least now I have a beatstick for frozen enemies.

Speaking of which:

Sharktooth Kraken Shot followed by Shartooth Cutlass on Red Malakai!

Quote from: :3
POSE! (5 HP back for anyone that gets it. Draignean can answer too and I'll heal Malakai. All of him. :3)
No idea. Ginyu Force maybe?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: August 12, 2011, 03:31:10 pm »

No, it's Castlevania related. :3

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: August 12, 2011, 03:32:43 pm »

You forgot to adjust Shadowmal's HP in the status. Or did he get healed after my attack?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: August 12, 2011, 03:36:40 pm »

No, I derped and subtracted the HP from Light instead. :P 16 guys is a lot to keep up with, remind me to nevar combine the party again. ^^;

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: August 12, 2011, 03:36:49 pm »

Quote from: :3

Charlotte.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: August 12, 2011, 03:39:35 pm »

Oh well.

Hmm. Attack the same guys again with holy fiery fury. Try to grab their attention in the most awesome way possible: By spontaneously Hammerdancing.

QUESTION! Does that grant me combat boni? I think I already asked this but I didn't get a satisfactory answer.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 03:46:58 pm by Darvi »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: August 12, 2011, 03:48:43 pm »

my prayer is forgotten in the statuses
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: August 12, 2011, 03:50:09 pm »

I think that stopped working this turn.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: August 12, 2011, 03:51:38 pm »

huh i think youre right
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 288