Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 189264 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 113 (In which... yeah, these guys WERE underpowered.)
« Reply #2760 on: July 22, 2011, 10:32:18 am »

@Darvi: Every time Jonas gets an 8, he gives it someone else. He got three eights, and you, Ahra, and Grimmjow6th got one when they were distributed after the battle. ^^;

@Ahra: Right, fixin' to 9/10.

@Dwarmin: ...Yep. It'll be a bit more useful when the group splits again. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: July 22, 2011, 10:42:05 am »

Ah. Next question: is it possible to support other people? Like, I dunno, giving Greenmore an initiative bonus? I doubt it but it'd be plenty helpful.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: July 22, 2011, 10:51:00 am »

Ah. Next question: is it possible to support other people? Like, I dunno, giving Greenmore an initiative bonus? I doubt it but it'd be plenty helpful.
i can pray for you to bless you.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: July 22, 2011, 10:58:03 am »

Hmm, thinking about it... How big a bonus are we talking about, here?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: July 22, 2011, 11:02:18 am »

i can pray for you to bless you.
*sneeze*

Hmm, thinking about it... How big a bonus are we talking about, here?
On a d%... maybe +10? I have no clue about balance anyway since I'm a bit of a munchkin anyway.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: July 22, 2011, 11:27:13 am »

since I'm a bit of a munchkin anyway.

...And? :P I've really got no one to blame but myself for you guys being so strong since I'm like "don't you want +damage instead?" and "+damage should apply to the damage roll not the total dealt" and "etc." all the time. Really, I don't mind a bit of munchkin-ing. Anyway, since the skill doesn't directly help you and is only +10 I suppose I can let it slide. I also gotta go edit the second post to reflect Zako's 1 less medkit charge. >.>

Also Edit: I think next round I'll start tracking Greenmoore's hearts and Daniel's medkit in the HP/MP count section so that way you guys can just see it in the turn instead of having to go back to the first page to check.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:30:39 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: July 22, 2011, 11:29:02 am »

Hmmm. If it's balanced enough that you accept it then I cannot take it.

Back to the drawing board.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: July 22, 2011, 11:31:20 am »

Pff, wuss. Clearly you're not a bad enough dude to help an old man kill something. :D

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: July 22, 2011, 11:36:15 am »

Pff, wuss. Clearly you're not a bad enough dude to help an old man kill something. :D
I don't want to help him kill something. I want to help him overkill something.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: July 22, 2011, 11:40:21 am »

Point stands. ^^ *dons sunglasses and bomber jacket, stands in front of a wall with a smug sneer*

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: July 22, 2011, 01:07:18 pm »

*Grabs sunglasses off serious and throws them away*

Stop that, they don't work for you. Try wearing the shades that Horatio from CSI wears instead. Those ALWAYS look good.

And THANKYOU for the buff to my class. I have +4 to the healing rolls anyway, so it is MUCH appreciated since I need to be able to heal more hp with every charge. Dwarmin, could you lend some healing and patch up that suicidal frenchman some? I would rather not use another charge for my kit.

Also, Zathyran is a BEAST. 95 damage?! OUCH. Don't want to be on the wrong end of THAT. I have a mental image of the emperor from star wars doing his lightening thing now, only now he fries luke to a crisp in a few seconds. Guess who represents who in that picture.

Search for more supplies for my kit.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: July 22, 2011, 01:19:24 pm »

Hmmm, buffing would probably need a class-up to get anyways, else I'd have suggested a random-buff sort of thing. Still need some thinking as to what I actually want.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: July 22, 2011, 02:09:04 pm »

Hmm....what skillups can i get?
Also, serious, Cm punk/nexus fan i see.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:33:31 pm by Grimmjow6th »
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: July 22, 2011, 03:55:46 pm »

@Grimmjow6th: You could check the other characters for ideas, but you can't go wrong with this:

Using the first skillup to level Striker to Level 2 for +2 to damage rolls always; this'll stack with your whip and give you +4 with that o.o
Using the other two to get a skill that adds +2 accuracy so you hit more often

And yeah. CM Punk is badass and I got to see Money in The Bank two days ago (I stayed away from everything wrestling-related so it wouldn't be spoiled for me) and I was like... "Yeah, this shit's the shit. :3" and immediately changed my avatar to reflect that, the match was that good. Surprisingly for them TNA managed a good PPV this month too, although it was Destination X so I guess it's not really that shocking; the X-Division is 2/3rds of the reason to watch the show. (Other 1/3rd is Winter. :3) Kendrick vs Abyss was great, Styles vs Daniels was great. The only match on the card that was merely passable was Samoa Joe vs Kazarian, which is too bad because Kazarian's a good wrestler. :\

@Zako: What, no love for Jonas? :P He did almost as much damage. I figured the 20% upgrade was nice because you can't roll lower than 5 (1+2+2) so it'll still be +1 to healing in that case, and if you roll a 6 it becomes +2. When you get better healing kits capable of higher amounts, it'll be even moar useful.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: July 22, 2011, 04:38:02 pm »

Dwarmin, could you lend some healing and patch up that suicidal frenchman some? I would rather not use another charge for my kit.

Problem. I have to use it during battle. At least, I think so. If the battles over, I'm not sure if I can use it.

@SeriousConcentrate: Am I right on that? Or can I use it directly after the turn a combat finishes?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 288