Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190154 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 127 (Seven vs One)
« Reply #3195 on: September 22, 2011, 01:31:10 pm »

Oh, crap. This is everyone, isn't it? Didn't realize. *knocks on side of head* Well, I have a few hours before college, I can try to knock out a turn quickly. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 128 (The Gatekeeper falls)
« Reply #3196 on: September 22, 2011, 02:12:38 pm »

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 33 (2)
Malleus his ribcage to dust
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 20 (1)
Holy Fire「Fuck you Malakai」
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 10 (6)
MALAKAI, Y U NO DIE!? STAB MOAR!
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 75 (6)
Eat a ration. :3 Double Fireballs on Mala!
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 57 (4)
Kraken shot, hack up Malakai!
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 43 (3)
"And now you shall die creature of the night." Toss whip down, grip the greatsword with both hands and put all of my strength into a ground shattering slash!
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 4 (6)
Lightning Malakai in the face.

Quote from: Malakai Ritt / SeriousConcentrate: 86
Ice -> Malleus, Greenmoore

...but Malakai decided to start the hostilities before any of them could! (Malleus: 5+2 vs 1+5; Major Success, 2d4; 7 damage. 4, elemental infliction! Malleus is Frozen for two rounds, cannot act, and suffers more damage from blunt attacks! Greenmoore: 4+2 vs 5; Massive Success, 2d4x2; 6 damage. 3, no elemental infliction.) A cold wind blew across the battlefield, blinding the party temporarily; when it passed, they saw that Malleus had been encased in a thick prison of ice, and Greenmoore was covered in icicles. The friar shook them off and ate his last ration. (5+50%=8 HP healed.) Now feeling significantly better about his situation, he launched a counter attack in the form of dual fireballs! (-4 MP. 2 vs 8+2. 4 vs 1+3; 5+2 Major Success, 2d4; 7 damage. 1, alcohol doesn't catch fire) A hand of pure shadow extended from the ground and caught the first fireball, crushing it into oblivion, but the second slipped past and struck the magician in the face!

Claire loaded her pistol. (-2 MP. 3 vs 4+2) Malakai twisted his torso to the side, avoiding the bullet... (5 vs 1+2; 8+3 Critical Success, 2d4x2+75%; 28 damage, Claire regens 14) ...but the pirate used it as a distraction, and easily slipped behind him to stab him in the back! She followed it up with an elbow to the back of the head, forcing him forward and towards her allies. (3+3 vs 2+2; 7+2 Critical Success, 2d6x2+25%; 20 damage) Frenz intercepted the Gatekeeper with a mighty hammer blow that raised a huge cloud of dust. <Malleus is frozen.> Ignoring the knight's predicament, Wymar went for what could be a finishing blow... (-4 MP. 8+2 vs 2+2; 5+2 Major Success, 2d6; 10 damage. 4+2 vs 4+2 (6+2 vs 1+2); 2+2 Minor Failure) The first fireball hit Malakai and shoved him back across the ground, but he remained in a standing position. Using his own mana, he had caught the fireball, and he flung it back into the second one Wymar threw, eliminating it!

(3+2 vs 2+2; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d4x2+50%; 21 damage. 4, overkill attack. :P 7+2 Critical Success, 2d4x2+25%; 13 damage. 34 and kill) The effect of his success was rather spoiled by the rapier suddenly emerging from his chest, electricity crackling across it and setting the alcohol on fire. Pierre shoved the burning magician to the ground, pausing only to take the man's hat and inspect it. As Malakai burned, the surrounding crowd of Gatekeepers also caught fire sequentially, one row burning into floating ashes before the next also caught fire. Within moments the seven of them were alone once more.

Claire being Claire, she immediately went for the body to see what she could loot! :3

(Malakai has all seven elemental books at level 2: Fire, Earth, Wind, Ice, Lightning, Light, and Shadow. He also has contracts for summoning Ice and Shadow demons. All of the previous can only be used by the three magicians and Ahra, so... Anyway other than that, he has a Mysterious Runestone that anyone can use [can be used once; holds a spell of random element, power, and function], a Dire Mace [+1 Damage, Bashing weapon]; and Malakai's hat [does nothing]. Yeah, I know; slim pickings for Frenz, Pierre, and Claire. :\ I'll wait until Tal and Ahra get back to offer class evos; Riccto will join next turn, and he'll get to pick 4 class evos. :3 Finally, since the fight is over, all status effects are over too.)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 127 (Seven vs One)
« Reply #3197 on: September 22, 2011, 02:22:54 pm »

Yay updeat.

Dibs on the runestone and the shadow book. And maybe ice. Gotta be yin-yang and stuff.

Also, 3 fire books? Eh.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 02:26:51 pm by Darvi »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: September 22, 2011, 02:27:01 pm »

1 item per looter. :P You can always get someone to give you one of the two, though. Like I said, pickings are pretty slim for the fighters. :\

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: September 22, 2011, 02:30:43 pm »

Take Malakai's hat.

What did you expect?
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: September 22, 2011, 02:31:41 pm »

You already have a hat. That I paid for :<

Give it to somebody in dire need of style. No wait, in that case you can keep it. (ooooh the burn)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: September 22, 2011, 02:45:26 pm »

Friar Greenmoore took a step back. They had won...but it was no victory to celebrate. They had lost a friend...to destroy another friend. No doubt to the Counts infernal joy...the others had begun to sift throught the remains...what remained, anyway. They could use. Hopefully...

There was the book the one in green had been using. Earth Magic...he picked it up.

It was written in Thari, the language of the ancient Druids...The Friar was used to some pagan language in his travels. "Chofleidir Briddo"-The Earths Embrace. How had the Count obtained this, he couldn't guess.

It detailed how, by certain means, one could call upon the living Earth itself to smite your enemies...Greenmoore sat down and began to read with interest.

Action: Friar Greenmoore claims the Earth book!

OOC: Fighters can sell the books we don't claim to the next merchant we meet, right?

Also, Darvi's avatar changed again, I tell you! Look at it! LOOK AT IT! THE EYES!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: September 22, 2011, 02:51:36 pm »

That's me, staring through the 4th wall right into the darkest depths of your soul. I know all your dirty little secrets now.

Also, if I now had a wind and lightning spell, and maybe a fucking huge sword...

So yeah, if nobody claims wind and lightning then I take those too. Probably not though.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: September 22, 2011, 03:09:24 pm »

@Darvi: Wind+Lightning+Sword = SerCon not catching the reference. Go ahead and take the wind one, we all know you want to do the windy thing. :3

@Dwarmin: Yep, they can. Or they can just pick them up and give them to one of the other party members. ^^^

@Krath: Maybe I ought to just give you a class evo that allows you to actually do things with hats. :P Like if you wear Claire's pirate hat (she's probably got one :P) you can climb ropes better and things like that.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: September 22, 2011, 03:38:17 pm »

@Krath: Maybe I ought to just give you a class evo that allows you to actually do things with hats. :P Like if you wear Claire's pirate hat (she's probably got one :P) you can climb ropes better and things like that.

I approve of this.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: September 22, 2011, 04:10:30 pm »

Hmm, I'll have to see what hats you have then. I think you just have the one Wymar gave you and Malakai's; your old one got destroyed. By Wymar. :P

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: September 22, 2011, 04:31:27 pm »

He could still use it though.

He'd get a bonus against undead with it.

Since it's holey.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: September 22, 2011, 04:32:13 pm »

:'(

That's an awful pun, dude. :P

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: September 22, 2011, 04:44:20 pm »

I do my best.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: September 22, 2011, 04:45:09 pm »

I know that very well by this point. :3
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 288