- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 179581 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #960 on: August 04, 2011, 04:29:59 pm »

Steal rags book and look for a way to get a new Komato style personal teleporter extensively quickly and in the local area (~100 yards)
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #961 on: August 04, 2011, 04:34:31 pm »

Ready my AER9 and open the door. Ask the intruders who they are and what they are doing here.

Also, I can't have the AEP7 as a side arm?

If I remember right, BOS soldiers never spawn with both laser weapons. You either have an AEP7, an AER9, or a plasma rifle and an AEP7.

Also, they're not intruding, you are.
You sure? I've run into BOS doodz in vanilla with an AEP7 in their inventory while they have an AER9 active.

Oh, wait, those are BOS guys in there.

Um...never mind that last action...um...right, I've been discovered...RUN!

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: August 04, 2011, 05:34:43 pm »

Stare in awe at the awesome mass of Hardware that is Liberty Prime, while assessing the contents of the warehouse.

For some reason I can't access my e-mail account, which means that I won't be able to respond instantly to posts in this thread like I usually do. Honestly, you probably won't even notice.
What about that link at the top of the page that says "Show new replies to your posts"?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: August 04, 2011, 05:44:01 pm »

What about that link at the top of the page that says "Show new replies to your posts"?

That's still a passive alert system. Usually I use a firefox addon that raises an alert every time I get an email.

WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: August 04, 2011, 05:45:58 pm »

I use G-Mail.

There's a little notifier in the bottom right of my screen that beeps and turns purple when I get mail. Checks every 60 seconds.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: August 04, 2011, 06:56:55 pm »

EMP? Well, fark that, I'm outta here. Into the Ragnarok Portal!
A slight smell of ions.....

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: August 04, 2011, 07:43:31 pm »

EMP? Well, fark that, I'm outta here. Into the Ragnarok Portal!

You already went through Rag's portal. I always keep the party together unless someone explicitly states they want to split up.

BTW, what do y'all think of my new channel background?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:46:40 pm by Schilcote »
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: August 04, 2011, 10:28:01 pm »

>_> Aero to knockback the person trying to steal my book, too.

'HEY. Jackass. Ask if you want to use the book, or I will FIRAGA you mercilessly, got it?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: August 05, 2011, 01:15:25 am »

hmm... I'm not quite sure what's going on.
*comes up to an employee* "Hello we are mercenaries, hired by TOAST, we have some wounded. Can you please help us rearm and repair?"
Also, figure out where I can charge my suit.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: August 06, 2011, 06:51:28 am »

Did I not write a turn yesterday? Damnnit.

Well, turn later today then.

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: August 06, 2011, 07:48:16 am »

OK, got it. Ooooh...giant robot. Awesome. Does it seem to be working? Are there computer parts in it I can access? I'm thinking I want to figure a way to Inhabit the giant robot.

Also, I hereby call "dibs" on it.
A slight smell of ions.....

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: August 06, 2011, 08:53:43 am »

OK, got it. Ooooh...giant robot. Awesome. Does it seem to be working? Are there computer parts in it I can access? I'm thinking I want to figure a way to Inhabit the giant robot.

Also, I hereby call "dibs" on it.

I think the owners would be a bit upset if you tried to steal Liberty Prime. Anyway, I have plans for him.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: August 06, 2011, 10:36:31 am »

Kisame: Fine a length of rope to tie derm to my back because unless he gets legs soon, he's going anywhere on his own, and I need two hands.
Derm: Steal rags book and look for a way to get a new Komato style personal teleporter extensively quickly and in the local area (~100 yards)
Dragonshart: RUN!
Fuzzy: Stare in awe at the awesome mass of Hardware that is Liberty Prime, while assessing the contents of the warehouse.
TolyK: figure out where I can charge my suit.
01101: Inhabit the giant robot.

Kisame: 4

You find some rope, though you barely remember what it looks like. YAY ROEP.

Unfortunately, Derm has already regrown his legs somehow. Dern.

Derm:

You flail your arms in the mage's general direction. He steps away from you.

Someone picks you up and throws you into a big red boxy thing, which causes you to regrow your legs.

Dragonshardz:

You try to run, but someone points a forcer beam at you and pulls you back in at high velocity.

"So, an Outcast spy. What, exactly, were you planning to do here?"

Fuzzy:

You look over the warehouse. You notice a large banner on the wall: "THE MALEVOLENCE ENGINE SEES ALL ERROR." You wonder what a MALEVOLENCE ENGINE is.

Most of the warehouse is just workspace for making and repairing bits of the giant robot on the floor. Presumably, TOAST rented out this warehouse to work on Prime in secret. You suppose that they're rebuilding Prime here because of the heavy industrial infrastructure here on Sodor. A few of the fellows in power armor and a few of the TOAST people are carrying the big disc back to the exploded machine, while a few more are using some sort of strange tools on the machine, apparently trying to repair it. Another two people carry a large plate of sheet metal and use it to patch the hole you put in the wall. Whatever those tools are, they work fast. And, they apparently have the power to create matter from thin air. You wonder if you could get your hands on soemthing like that.

TolyK: 5

You notice a large portable recharging station that looks like it's compatible with your HEV suit. You are fully charged.

You talk to the TOAST person with the fanciest uniform.

"Uhh yeah, there's TIEMBs over there," he says, pointing to a row of large red boxes. "We're not really heavily armed though, you know, 'cos we're just building something here. Uhh, look, this is supposed to be a big secret sort of thing we've got going on here, so if you could just, you know, not tell anyone what we're doing here, that'd be great. Yeah. Though I guess we kinda screwed up, letting that guy over there spy on us. Uhh, hey, you're mercenaries, right? Could you, like, take care of that guy? You don't have to kill 'im or nothin', you just gotta, idunno, threaten or bribe 'im or somethin' like that. Maybe get 'im to join you, like, for the adventure. Yeah, that'd be cool. Uhh, also, that guy over there by that big machine? The TIAPCAM? Yeah, he can make you machines and stuff, like, if you need a car or a robot body for an AI or something, he can get you that."

01101:

You investigate the big robot in the middle of the warehouse. You're pretty sure you couldn't control it even if it worked, which it probably doesn't since people are working on repairing it here.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Kisame12794: Dorf (click to show/hide)

Party TOAST Credits: 1,800 TC.

NPCs:

Spoiler: Action Lamp: Lamp (click to show/hide)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: August 06, 2011, 11:29:03 am »

Beg whoever looks to be in charge to allow me to study this magnificent Hardware.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: August 06, 2011, 12:12:39 pm »

Deus Ex Machina! Deus Ex Machina everywhere!

Attempt to build an automatic Resonance Reflector using parts scattered around.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 129