- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 179517 times)

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #1065 on: August 13, 2011, 07:24:11 pm »

I'm going to Make sure there isn't anyone dangerously buried under this mess.
A slight smell of ions.....

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: August 13, 2011, 07:36:44 pm »

Derm: Bring the chassis over to the TOAST guys and demand that they make it functional as a ranged weapon again.
TolyK: Blow tubes away. Recharge suit if possible.
01101: look around to see what -isn't- covered in tubes. Oh, and make sure fuzzy can breath.
Fuzzy: Sleep. LIKE A BOSS.
Japa: Whimper.
Ragnarok: Then go to a library.
Kisame: look over at TolyK's tube thingy. Replicate tube thingy into a Piston Powered Exo-Skeleton.

Derp: 6 (hoh)

You bring the bits of shrapnel that were once your weapon and take them to one of the TOAST Industries engineers.

He looks at the working plasma cannon for a seconds, rubs his chin, then grins wildly. Everyone, perhaps knowing what's about to happen, gets out of his way, and he runs over to the TOAST dispensary machine, coming back with a toolgun and an armful of plastic bits.

He begins blasting away wildly with the toolgun, occasionally stopping to carefully adjust a setting. Everyone crowds around, occasionally handing him components or bits of plastic.

After a few minutes of construction, he laughs and picks up the resulting weapon by the handle on top, grabbing the trigger-handle with his other hand.

"Wait a sec, doc, you shouldn't test-fire weapons inside."

"WHAT? ... Uhh, yes. Yes, you're right. Here." He hands the weapon over to Derm.

"Bob, did you give me my medication today?"
"Uhh, no Doc, you said that since you were working on Prime-"
"INGORANT FOOL! I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME THE PILLS EVEN IF I TELL YOU NOT TO GIVE ME THEM!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES THAT COULD OCCUR IF-... Err, I mean, could you get my my pills please, Bob? Thanks..."

TolyK:

You blow the tubes around with your improvised leafblower, then recharge your suit battery.

01101:

The tube pile has mostly spread out over the workshop floor, a bunch of BOS and TOAST personnel are picking them up and arranging them on shelves and putting them into boxes.

"Hey, those are all TSC property you know!" Mirata calls out. "I mean, you can have a few, but, umm, save some for us!"

No one seems to have been harmed by the avalanche.

Fuzzy: 2

You wake up, your power somewhat restored.

"Oh hey, you're awake. Uhh, say, could you teach someone else to do that? Because that'd really be helpful..."

Japa:

OH GOD NOT THE TUBES
NOT THE TUBES
GAHHHHHH
KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GODDAMNED EPOXY

Ragnarok:

The Enclosed Instruction Book shows you the Tourist's Guide To Sodor. That's helpful. There's a library just a few miles from here.

Kisame: 4

You add some pneumatics to your armor. Yay! Unfortunately, it's now incredibly heavy.

Text:

Mirata looks upwards.

"Did anyone else hear that? A really distant sort of 'Loooool' sound? No?"

Statuses:

Spoiler: Kisame12794: Dorf (click to show/hide)

Party TOAST Credits: 1,800 TC.

NPCs:

Spoiler: Action Lamp: Lamp (click to show/hide)

WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: August 13, 2011, 08:08:03 pm »

"Well, only if they're already capable of magic. And I don't think they would really be able to make things, just repair machinery, robots, dolls, weapons, that sort of thing. I could be wrong, mixing magic is unpredictable."
Make some Dollamancy scrolls, destribute them to whoever TOAST wants.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1068 on: August 13, 2011, 09:35:55 pm »

"So...um...aren't we supposed to be off saving the world or something?"

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: August 13, 2011, 09:52:25 pm »

"If you haven't heard, my race is pretty much going to alpha strike yours once they find out about it. Your goal is futile in the end."
Ninja up to the ceiling and gain roof access via door, hatch, or lazer dagger.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: August 13, 2011, 10:38:14 pm »

Hmmmmmmmm. Again using epoxy tubes create an Pnumatic Canister Launcher. Look for empty canisters to use to create ammo from.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: August 13, 2011, 11:10:04 pm »

Get the hell outside. The walls are closing in on me.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: August 13, 2011, 11:29:22 pm »

Procure Transportation, be it a horse, a giant chicken, or a motor vehicle of some description, including, but not limited to, a motorcycle.

I could just walk there, but mages to not walk unless they have to.

Also we might not have all that much time.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: August 14, 2011, 10:32:53 am »

Hey Schil, have you abandoned us over at RTPJ?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: August 14, 2011, 10:35:10 am »

Hey Schil, have you abandoned us over at RTPJ?

Unfortunately, I have a really hard time producing epicness when I'm depressed, which is pretty much all the time these days.

My life is pretty much fucked at this point. :(
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: August 14, 2011, 10:37:30 am »

Oh. So ...yes?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: August 14, 2011, 10:40:20 am »

Oh. So ...yes?

For now.

Oddly enough, though, my life tends to arrange itself into convenient story arcs, so it's entirely possible that things will get back to status quo in a few months.

O11O1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: August 14, 2011, 06:13:27 pm »

Sad to hear that Shilcote, best wishes.

If and when things pick back up: They even said I could take some, so I'll grab a half dozen of them, then look around at the other people here.

They're being stored in my trenchcoat, incidentally. nice big pockets are handy.
A slight smell of ions.....

... "My student guidance counselor said my personality test results came back, and my ideal career is as a brigand because I love hurting people and stealing stuff, with a Life Goal of killing 3 or 4 adventurers" ...

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: August 14, 2011, 06:24:01 pm »

I noticed 01101 doesn't have a status thing.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: August 14, 2011, 07:03:03 pm »

I noticed 01101 doesn't have a status thing.

Oops.

If and when things pick back up

Just to clarify: we're talking about another RTD. Come hell or high water, I'm not letting Netland die.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 129