- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 10:28:49 pm

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 129

Author Topic: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence  (Read 179565 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Netland VII: Subversion of Innocence
« Reply #1665 on: December 10, 2011, 12:40:03 pm »

If you don't mind me asking, what's up with the whole your internet being monitored thing?

Well, the government thinks I'm some sort of crazy retard, and therefore I need to be watched constantly. Well, the government doesn't really think that, because the government can't think, but that's what it's got me written down as.
I can see why
Well, that's odd...  ???
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: December 10, 2011, 05:33:45 pm »

Kisame: Prep the Dropship for flight. We may need to vacate quickly.
TolyK: Get Fuzzy into the dropship, and make a pair of high-voltage-ifyable electrodes.
Sinpwn: Get to the dropship and try to tune the synthesizer into a long range communicator and extremely accurate weapon.
Japa: drool
Rent: Get Sinpwn to check out my new toy.  If that doesn't work get everyone else to check it out or start hitting random buttons.
Shardz: Get back in da choppa!
Fuzzy: Be carried into the dropship and maybe wake up perhaps?
Ragnarok: Get in the transport and start examining the staff. attempting to find magical properties. Considering where I found it, put up a mental shield first.

Kisame:

You grab the controls and pull at them. Nothing happens.

"Perhaps you should let me drive this time," George says.

TolyK: 5

You grab two copper rods out of Mirata's inventory and hook them up to a few other spare parts. You make a portable Jacob's Ladder.

Sinpwn: 3

You fuze the device into your lute. You can now select the Contakt sytnthesizer VST as your current generator at any time.

You think you could probably use Contakt to interface with any device that uses PWM signals.

Japa: 2

You fail to drool.

You do, however, regain conciousness.

Rent:

You hand the device to Sinpwn.

Shardz:

okay

Fuzzy: 2

You begin to snore. Rent carries you into the dropship.

Rag:

You scan the staff for magical power. Apparently, it has some sort of strong enchantment on it.

(I thought I had altered your status before... ah well...)

Statuses:

Spoiler: Kisame12794: Dorf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn: Defiant Bärd (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rentorian: HUcast (click to show/hide)

Party TOAST Credits: 1,800 TC.

NPCs:

Spoiler: Action Lamp: Lamp (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mirata: Lone Wanderer (click to show/hide)
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: December 10, 2011, 10:08:51 pm »

"So where to next?"
Hook my source engine into the Dropship so that systems can be overcharged in a percentage based system. (I.E. Thrusters, Shields, Turret). Set Thruster overcharge to 100% when we take off.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1668 on: December 11, 2011, 01:54:13 am »

Make sure I'm up to full health and everything I'm equpping is ready to use. Man the turret. Wait for liftoff.

Mind if I ask where you live, Schilcote?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: December 11, 2011, 08:26:38 am »

Mind if I ask where you live, Schilcote?

America. Though from reading my life history, you might think I lived in the Soviet Union.

"So where to next?"

Mirata responds. "If we can stop by my house in Megaton, I could give you guys some of my spare weapons... though I don't know how to get back to the Capital Wasteland. I always though the rest of the world was like that too. It's kind of weird now that I think about it, for some reason I just couldn't go past a certain point, except when I really needed to."
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: December 11, 2011, 10:14:09 am »

Schil do you mean tesala coil?

Scan building and surrounding area for signs of life. Look at the radar for any incoming aircraft.

I am assuming there is scanning and radar on this dropship.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: December 11, 2011, 10:25:37 am »

WHOO
Find/get/salvage a bunch of coils.
Improv high-tech weapons ftw! :P
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: December 11, 2011, 11:48:28 am »

Holy shit I'm the lord of Madness.

This should be fun.

"We need to get to the capitol wasteland? Hmm..." Attempt to create a portal there using the staff and my apparent dominion over madness.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: December 11, 2011, 12:53:14 pm »

If you don't mind me asking, what's up with the whole your internet being monitored thing?
Well, the government thinks I'm some sort of crazy retard, and therefore I need to be watched constantly. Well, the government doesn't really think that, because the government can't think, but that's what it's got me written down as.
I almost didn't get my inheritance money from my father because the government thought that my Aspergers would "effect my judgement".
I had to jump through a fuckload of hoops to prove I wasn't mentally impared.
Anyway...

Dream up awesome Hardware schematics!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: December 11, 2011, 01:44:03 pm »

Sinpwn: Hook my source engine into the Dropship so that systems can be overcharged in a percentage based system. (I.E. Thrusters, Shields, Turret). Set Thruster overcharge to 100% when we take off.
Shardz: Make sure I'm up to full health and everything I'm equpping is ready to use. Man the turret. Wait for liftoff.
Kisame: Scan building and surrounding area for signs of life. Look at the radar for any incoming aircraft.
TolyK: Find/get/salvage a bunch of coils.
Rag: Attempt to create a portal there using the staff and my apparent dominion over madness.
Fuzzy: Dream up awesome Hardware schematics!

Sinpwn: 6

You set this up, and overcharge the engines.

Shardz:

The dropship rises into the air.

TolyK: 5

You quickly run out of the dropship and grab a Slinky from the Duke of Maina's room, then run back in.

Kisame:

The dropship's instruments seem to show no incoming aircraft. You ask George, and he says that there's no living beings around that he can detect.

Rag:

You wave the staff around in the air. Nothing happens.

You then look up instructions for a portal spell in the Instruction Book. You cast it. It should take you to the place Mirata was talking about, unless someone hooked up an enchantment device to a beam of some kind and turned it up full blast. Then who knows what would happen.

Fuzzy: 6

You recieve a vision of some sort of massive airship. It's too complex for you to understand, and all the labels are in a different language, but you can make out the name inscribed in the lower left corner, "Kisame Cattenmat".

Text:

The dropship heads through Rag's portal.

*WHAM*

Something goes wrong, and there is a massive shuddering.

Then, the party, dropship and all suddenly finds themselves somewhere else. There is a open meadow below you, full of tall grass.

The dropship's console begins beeping. George speaks. "There are two guided surface-to-air missiles headed straight towards us. I cannot outmanuver them. Impact in ten seconds."
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:55:49 pm by Schilcote »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: December 11, 2011, 02:03:45 pm »

Missiles? Oh well, this should be easy. Firaga+Thundaga... CHAIN 'SPLOSIONS.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: December 11, 2011, 02:05:05 pm »

applyForce() the missiles back to the sender.
Run if that fails.  :P
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: December 11, 2011, 02:19:56 pm »

Deploy flares and chaff and brace for evasive manouvering.

Flares for heat seeking, chaff for radar.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: December 11, 2011, 02:28:41 pm »

I keep forgetting how awesome you guys are. Should have known two missiles weren't going to cut it. Ah well, I have a backup plan.

Kisame:

Did you not notice Fuzzy's turn, or did you just not grasp the significance of it?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: December 11, 2011, 02:44:21 pm »

I has airship? I really don't know.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 129