Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 569365 times)

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #675 on: June 27, 2011, 05:44:17 pm »

I have all the female vendors in Yown as Fellows. I complete a harvest time quest, have some tail, and report the quest complete to instantly recoup the karma! Great way to get extra money once you have good gardening skill and equipment to maintain all your stats. This tactic should work for performers doing the party time quest in Palmia as well.
Why limit yourself to females? Sexist, much?

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: June 28, 2011, 04:42:44 am »

Im going to lets play this because it is beyond awesome...mainly because of the nukes...okay and the prostition XD
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: June 28, 2011, 05:33:02 am »

Im going to lets play this because it is beyond awesome...mainly because of the nukes...okay and the prostition XD

Video I hope, as no one else has done much of a good job let's playing it.

I'd watch it!

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: June 28, 2011, 08:12:57 am »

Second character, a warrior. First night sleeping, armor gets cursed with random teleportation. Go to take on some putits in the basement... teleported into a room full of all 3 colors. It was like a slime colored US flag.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 28, 2011, 08:14:51 am »

This is why we get undressed before going to bed.
*Hugs*

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 28, 2011, 08:19:44 am »

Or spend a feat on Exorcist (the best solution IMO).

And some tips about the putit dungeon:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 08:24:45 am by kcwong »

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 28, 2011, 08:23:45 am »

Waste of a feat for something so easily avoidable really.
*Hugs*

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 28, 2011, 08:25:24 am »

Waste of a feat for something so easily avoidable really.

I'd rather spend a feat then to unequip and drop everything every time I sleep... that's a ton of key presses.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 28, 2011, 08:28:48 am »

Eh, I tend to travel light, and the curses only affect worn equipment IIRC
*Hugs*

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: June 28, 2011, 12:27:06 pm »

Get a blessed bottle of water and a stack 30 to 50 uncurse scrolls together. Your curse problems will be over for a long time to come. I don't bother unequipping everything for bed and I don't have the exorcist feat, which I do agree is a waste of a feat.

As for the mine, I carry 4 or 5 rods of magic missle in there. And fight that last room from the narrow hall. If you let a couple putits stand in front of you so that the slimes can't get to you, you can take the slimes out safely. Use the * key to target them.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 12:30:56 pm by Patchy »

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 28, 2011, 01:32:12 pm »

When everything has random genders and random faces and, to be quite blunt, gender does nothing, it's silly to look at these people as anything more than sacks of money waiting to be, uh, tapped.

Mind you, this is not my stance on the rest of humanity.

Indeed. And why waste time with prostitution when I can just wave a musical instrument around and become a money magnet?
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 28, 2011, 02:22:14 pm »

Started a new performer, as my previous one had went from, due to a series of bad mutations, etherwind, and a few deaths, 28 charisma to 5, even after drinking my cure mutation potions, which merely succeeded in getting rid of my good ones.

One of the first items found?

Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: June 28, 2011, 02:32:17 pm »

I wish there was a feat that prevented the random mutations while sleeping. It annoys me that you can't do anything about that, short of getting some equipment with the absurdly rare 'prevents mutation' attribute (or a fairy hat, which seem to always have it, but fairy hats are pretty rare themselves and usually very expensive).

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 28, 2011, 02:34:47 pm »

Why the hell do wizards always mess up whose dream they go in anyway?
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: June 28, 2011, 02:38:26 pm »

Started a new performer, as my previous one had went from, due to a series of bad mutations, etherwind, and a few deaths, 28 charisma to 5, even after drinking my cure mutation potions, which merely succeeded in getting rid of my good ones.

One of the first items found?

Prevents you from teleporting? Don't most curses cause you to teleport randomly? Best cursed item ever!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 291