Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 566439 times)

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #2235 on: July 05, 2012, 02:42:29 am »

I had a vanilla file where he was killed by unseen hand.

I then lucked my way through some dungeons.

Then I sort of Ragnarok'd the sewer. Never did complete that quest there.
Everybody!

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: July 05, 2012, 02:46:02 am »

I read that you can kill Ragnarok guy by throwing doomed beer puddles near him, so he throws up and dies (but won't hate because beer isn't bad).

Not true in Elona+. He hit a puddle and instakilled me. No summons, luckily.
If you read my previous post on the translation of the feature list booze has been nerfed. Along with performance.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: July 05, 2012, 02:57:14 am »

I read that you can kill Ragnarok guy by throwing doomed beer puddles near him, so he throws up and dies (but won't hate because beer isn't bad).

Not true in Elona+. He hit a puddle and instakilled me. No summons, luckily.
If you read my previous post on the translation of the feature list booze has been nerfed. Along with performance.
Ah, nice. I remember seeing that but not really reading it..I started with Elona+ so I never really noticed any of the differences. Thanks!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: July 05, 2012, 03:01:56 am »

Besides the cursed booze nerf, from what I can understand from Elona+ 1.08's change log, enemy casters are no longer under the bad effects of miscast when they have a status like confusion or dazed.

That used to be a good way to handle high level casters...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: July 05, 2012, 03:08:27 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I've engaged to you 12 times, yet we are still 'just friends'!? Tell me why I shouldn't TAKE THEM ALL BACK AND ABANDON YOU RIGHT NOW!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: July 05, 2012, 03:17:31 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I've engaged to you 12 times, yet we are still 'just friends'!? Tell me why I shouldn't TAKE THEM ALL BACK AND ABANDON YOU RIGHT NOW!

It's less engangement than 'Crazy person takes you from birth/captures you/buys you and bombards you with gifts'.
Everybody!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: July 05, 2012, 03:24:45 am »

True. Also, that same slave just drank from a fountain but I got his wish. He would wish for freedom..but the Djinn likes me more!

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: July 05, 2012, 03:27:56 am »

True. Also, that same slave just drank from a fountain but I got his wish. He would wish for freedom..but the Djinn likes me more!

Every time that happens to me, I go, "Huh? I didn't mean to chat. *cancel* WAITWAITWAIIIIIIIIII *sob*"
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: July 05, 2012, 03:35:44 am »

I never ever get wishes, unless I scum next to a fountain or well.

Also, I've found that a decent way to raise friendship levels with your pets/slaves is to go to a field right next to any town, and just sit around the middle while letting your pet/slave run around and kill everything to somehow make it love you more.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: July 05, 2012, 03:36:51 am »

I never ever get wishes, unless I scum next to a fountain or well.

Also, I've found that a decent way to raise friendship levels with your pets/slaves is to go to a field right next to any town, and just sit around the middle while letting your pet/slave run around and kill everything to somehow make it love you more.

...I got two wishes on accident this game. :P

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: July 05, 2012, 03:47:10 am »

Please don't steal my wishes. :P

I think I just keep getting the wrong end of the RNG stick.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: July 05, 2012, 03:53:40 am »

It's okay, I was doing quest for Gene Machine, taking forever finding enemies that wouldn't die, and then I died after moving to another field and needing only one more orb.

What did I drop? Every orb but two hermit crabs. Even the empty ones.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: July 05, 2012, 04:57:17 am »

...I got two wishes on accident this game. :P

If you get a Tamer's Whip, you can use it to toggle your pet to interact with fountain/dropped items or not. Fountains are super dangerous if you are not well prepared for it...

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: July 05, 2012, 01:20:05 pm »

I just hate it when they walk over a fountain or well, fall in, and it somehow becomes my fault.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: July 05, 2012, 01:28:30 pm »

Worse with nps'c. damn xeno.
Everybody!
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 291