Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 569253 times)

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #3255 on: June 19, 2013, 08:52:45 am »

They appear very rarely with 500 magic shopkeep. Rare enough to not be a reliable resource.
Madness, and I thought 200 was high. I don't even want to consider the total invested amount.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: June 19, 2013, 12:17:26 pm »

I just saw someone wish for FAme. They got a SoFA.

Gotta love that wish parser.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: June 19, 2013, 04:00:49 pm »

Scrolls of flying won't affect the stats of the item you used it on aside from its weight now.
invested level 200 magic shopkeep, haven't seen a single one yet.

They appear very rarely with 500 magic shopkeep. Rare enough to not be a reliable resource.
I just saw one in a magic shop; rank 209. But yeah; still very rare. I think it may be the first one I've seen there.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: June 19, 2013, 04:40:55 pm »

So...I crafted a few lightsabers...the one that was godly has it brings an end on it...this might be a good test to see if you can farm a never ending Ragnarok
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: June 19, 2013, 04:54:06 pm »

So...I crafted a few lightsabers...the one that was godly has it brings an end on it...this might be a good test to see if you can farm a never ending Ragnarok
rip
Extra: Drain Blood does stack with dex I was messing with my wizard mode guy and used Gold Rush witch put my Dex to 1700 and the action was doing around 5000 dmg.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:17:25 pm by Alkhemia »
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: June 19, 2013, 05:06:09 pm »

maybe :P
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

you can...but its very risky and you NEED all resists to be superb and quite a bit of pv
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:18:55 pm by etgfrog »
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: June 19, 2013, 05:24:37 pm »

Is there a method to gain weight relatively quickly ?
I have read that eating a lot helps, but even bloating myself back from each time with cooked food when i'm not at "satisfied" for a whole hour has not added a single kilo.

It's so easy to lose weight (getting drunk when meeting a NPC in your home is out of your control unfortunately, leading into vomit, leading into lot of weight loss) in Elona that i'm starting to worry for my character that is down to 26 kilos without having eaten a single cursed food so far

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: June 19, 2013, 07:06:45 pm »

Low weight doesn't do anything though. Developing Anorexia is based solely on vomiting too many times in a certain time frame.

Eating super-heavy food helps you gain weight faster AFAIK. Though there is already a small chance you might gain weight by eating anything.

docthoi

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: June 19, 2013, 08:16:37 pm »

Hi, can anyone help me decide between these two options. I'm playing a dwarf warrior btw?

+Have 2 Ether diseases which  +8 in PER and +21 in DP
-Charisma dropped down to 1
Or
-Spend 100,000G on Potion of cure corruption to remove those two sickness, therefore lose the bonuses
+Upon getting back to 9 Charisma, invest 27 plats in Investing Skill and start training Charisma stat

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: June 19, 2013, 08:22:12 pm »

Don't waste 100.000 gold on a cure corruption potion !
Just go play Blackjack, you only need 4 wins in a row to get such potion.
(better do it in "lucky day", can be triggered by eating blessed food before sleeping if i remember)

Charisma is very important to have allies (1 more ally for each 5 charisma points above 10) , and allies are very helpfull in battles.

Low weight doesn't do anything though. Developing Anorexia is based solely on vomiting too many times in a certain time frame.

Eating super-heavy food helps you gain weight faster AFAIK. Though there is already a small chance you might gain weight by eating anything.

Ah thanks, i was worried that losing weight would trigger that annoying anorexia trait.
Good to know it's triggered by something else.

I didn't experimented with the food weight, considering i have been testing food eating after cooking by grinding in Puppy Cave, it could explain that i saw no weight gain in a hour, there's no big creatures in there.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 08:24:47 pm by Robsoie »

docthoi

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: June 19, 2013, 08:50:02 pm »

Don't waste 100.000 gold on a cure corruption potion !
Just go play Blackjack, you only need 4 wins in a row to get such potion.
(better do it in "lucky day", can be triggered by eating blessed food before sleeping if i remember)

Charisma is very important to have allies (1 more ally for each 5 charisma points above 10) , and allies are very helpfull in battles.

Ah thanks, i was worried that losing weight would trigger that annoying anorexia trait.
Good to know it's triggered by something else.

I didn't experimented with the food weight, considering i have been testing food eating after cooking by grinding in Puppy Cave, it could explain that i saw no weight gain in a hour, there's no big creatures in there.

THANK YOU, i didn't even know I could do that

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: June 19, 2013, 09:10:19 pm »

Is there anything besides my fridge I can store food in?
beside the item you get from the puppy cave quest
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: June 19, 2013, 09:13:59 pm »

Only the Cooler, Fridge, and *maybe* the 4-dimensional pocket spell.

JosephWongKS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: June 19, 2013, 10:43:40 pm »

Scrolls of flying won't affect the stats of the item you used it on aside from its weight now.
invested level 200 magic shopkeep, haven't seen a single one yet.

You don't need level 500 or even 200 magic shopkeepers.  I'm finding scrolls of flying (rarely, but they do appear from time to time) on my level 100 magic shopkeepers.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: June 19, 2013, 11:51:28 pm »

Finally reached the 50000 fame required for the Challenge mission type in towns.

Got my first in Vernis and it was a Chaos Cloud , not the strongest of the foe and despite being buffed up (i needed several highly powered magic darts to kill it) it was rather easy (but it wasn't a high level version of this mission only level 7 or 8 , i guess when they'll offer higher level versions it will be a different story as level 17 Hunting missions can be deadly) .

I noticed on the wiki they mentionned NPC, but i saw none .

But interesting is that the target seems to be treated as a boss because it drops figuring and card when killed (though no chest) , so it's good when you're having a museum and would want figurines/cards you have not managed to get
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 11:56:28 pm by Robsoie »
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 291