Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wow!  (Read 804 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Wow!
« on: May 08, 2011, 09:57:05 pm »

I'd never really played LCS much til the other day, I downloaded it ages ago but never got into it.
So the other day I started it up again, and actually worked out how to play, and Oh MY GOD. It is awesome! :D
It even cured me of DF addiction for the time being! :P
I can't be the only one who gets really attatched to my little liberals, imagining their various stories, sketching pictures of them going about their business, and weeping bitter tears when their plans go wrong... :)

My current game (I've lost several times before) is my best one yet. The founder of my team is this ridiculously tough guy, with really high weapon skills. I imagine him to be this 7-foot african-american with scars all over his face. :P Anyway, everything was going awesomely (Well, I had my main team to make money and occasionally attack something, a second team for liberal activism, and I'd form teams of cannon fodder to attack things) until just recently, an army of conservative rednecks attacked my heavily-fortified warehouse! D:

Our traps didn't really seem to do much as my team made their way for the exit, armed to the teeth.
They opened fire on the first large group of trash who came down the hallway, killing a few of them, but they retaliated, killing a few of my beloved squad. Deepak (The leader) kept blazing away with his AK-47 even as he took a few hits to the arms... Then his last remaining comrade threw himself fowards to take a burst of bullets intended for him, dying instantly, and big Deepak retaliated, gunning down his killer. But he took THREE shots to the head in turn, one of which blew out a handful of his teeth. (And it wasn't even a case of 'hits the body to no effect' either!) Then he turned, a dead comrade still carried over his shoulder, and sprinted down the hallway, taking two MORE shots to the body as he went. Then he managed to make his way out of the building without getting shot up any more, and get this: His status was still only 'wounded', not 'neardeath' or even 'badly wounded'. :D

I was pretty proud of him, and he joined up with my remaining squad and began plotting revenge. :) I love this game!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
Re: Wow!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 07:41:54 am »

Glad to see LCS gets new players (not that I doubted it would)! Welcome.
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04