Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1224551 times)

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile

Hm, I just started playing, and I lose against bots.

I have an issue, because I enjoy DoTA style games in a broad sense, but I'm not really a competitive type, and I'm not too into PvP.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

I bought Kog'Maw, and I need tips on how I should play him.

Getting on-hit effects like Teemo works, but Teemo doesn't use much mana, Nashor's Tooth is the only item I need as Teemo for mana. When playing Kog'Maw, I run out of mana much much faster, but getting more mana delays my build. SO I'm not sure if I should get Manamune/Archangel's Staff, and the rest of the stuff. Ideas?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Well what build are you using on him?
AD/AS doesn't need much mana except to turn on your W and catch fleeing champs and check bushes with your ult, Banshee usually gives ebough mana and you should be getting it soonish, like, third item or so, after Bloodrazors and Malady.But i usually mitigated any mana problems by having a blue buff on me for most of the lategame, or even trough the entire game if our team didn't have someone who needed it more.

And if you are going AP (which i've never personally tried) i think you rush ToG anyways so you shouldn't have that much mana problems anyway.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I finally got around to trying a Coop game.  We won, I think I had two kills, five deaths, and eight or ten assists as Nasus.  Games like these scare me because I'm afraid of fucking up, and then I did fuck up.  I went out to kill some creeps and Miss Fortune went all shooty on me, killing my lane partner (Who was the paladin guy with the spinny attack and the execution ultimate, Garen or something) who was hiding in the bushes nearby.  Whoops.
Shoes...

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

I finally got around to trying a Coop game.  We won, I think I had two kills, five deaths, and eight or ten assists as Nasus.  Games like these scare me because I'm afraid of fucking up, and then I did fuck up.  I went out to kill some creeps and Miss Fortune went all shooty on me, killing my lane partner (Who was the paladin guy with the spinny attack and the execution ultimate, Garen or something) who was hiding in the bushes nearby.  Whoops.

The thing with Garen is, that he has a fetish with bushes.
If there is a a Garen in your enemy team, never facecheck the bushes. 87% chance that Garen rapes you if you touch his bushes.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Especially if you are Teemo, now the enemy Garen might have been seen on the other side of the map a few seconds ago, but you bet your little scout smurf ass that he WILL be in that bush you are about to enter, no matter where that bush is located.

Or to put it into picture form:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
AS - IG

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hm, I just started playing, and I lose against bots.

I have an issue, because I enjoy DoTA style games in a broad sense, but I'm not really a competitive type, and I'm not too into PvP.
Yup I have a group of RL friends who are the main people I play with and we only play against bots. Luckily we have about 5 people so we can do coop vs AI without having any randoms. We played for a loooong time against the custom game bots though. Nothing wrong with that!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Well, I guess I'll put myself up to be added to that list, my username is SquidBlub.  I'm good for playing vs bots whenever but I don't think I'm ready for fighting actual people yet.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Well, I guess I'll put myself up to be added to that list, my username is SquidBlub.  I'm good for playing vs bots whenever but I don't think I'm ready for fighting actual people yet.
Most actual players are stupider than bots.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile

There's no real reason to be afraid of playing with other players, the worst that happens is you lose the match, which happens to everyone around 50% of the time.  You might have to be a bit thick skinned when you're starting out, but you'll slowly pick up new tactics and strategies.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Me and a friend played with Cthulhu on the US servers, we got a penta kill. So yeah : D

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Just keep a cheerfull disposition, and if someone starts flaming or calling names you can always have a little fun by trolling, people rarely get reported for that and if they do i'm guessing the judge will be on your side if the guy was being a genuine prick and you decided to have some fun with him.
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Trollbuild Sunday again. This time featuring the amazing, incredible, AP Shen! Co-starring buy-every-sword-in-the-game Pantheon! Not enough trolling for you? Also featuring duo mid AP Shen and Karthus!

Watch it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?dr1bxdmlyw7tdbu

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

That fucking pantheon.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile