Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1233776 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

So... he's an AD carry? Who throws a ton of axes? I wonder how they're going to get that to look good. In my opinion, axe throwing typically only looks good if it's an activated ability on a melee axe user.

But that Q. It's amazing. His Q is probably going to be the most fun move of any AD carry. His W works to let you dash to grab a Q, while also being a decent reposition and an okay attack speed steroid (getting better if you catch those Qs). His E is weird and I have no clue how it'll play, and his R seems like a more ulty sivir boomerang, though I'm secretly hoping it's a V-shaped double skillshot.

This guy looks like one of those champions that makes you play a bunch of minigames when you play them. Those champions are my favorite.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have no idea what went wrong, and frankly it was kind of ridiculous.

EDIT: I know this isn't the place to vent, but I'm legitimately wondering how they won.

Well the "less" guys have more xp/higher farm and level, so in a 1v1 encounter (which apparently happend a LOT) they will screw you over -> Snowball hard

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Oh >_>

Makes sense because I was going into empty lanes alone to farm and try to get my level up.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Hey, the tribunal got updated! It's now 20 seconds for a verdict, there are chat filters, and you can see the player's entire team's stats and builds.

Also, this whole 51% punish rate they're announcing is making me paranoid, because I'm getting like 95% guilty verdicts. Maybe I'm just oversensitive, but I definitely have over 50% of my cases including the gratuitous use of slurs, and I can't believe the community would let these people off the hook.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel ya, but then you go play with those guys;
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
and I don't feel bad about sharing the punish button love.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Those are the exact three/two champions that were dominating.

Wat.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Eh, I got two pardons out of 15. I think that's enough to show that I'm not just spamming either way.

edit: locking in Hecarim, playing MLP music, mastery page titled Friendship is Magic. Let's do this.

edit: so yeah, my normally reliable internet disconnects me twice, I went 2/7/9. My team bought 1 ward the entire laning phase, bot lane pushed ridiculously hard, the enemy jungle was udyr so i couldn't do crap to him, and we retained our lee sin level of map awareness into lategame where we got ambushed and lost team fights repeatedly

the hecarim buffs are nice though. i'm not very good with him yet. he's like a more difficult malphite mixed with Skarner.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:59:14 pm by penguinofhonor »

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Tribunal is fucked up. There aren't enough people in the new tribunal, so I keep voting on the same people over and over again. I voted at least 3 or 4 guys twice.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

snelg

• Bay Watcher
  • Hoary Marmot Extraordinaire
    • View Profile

Just got to 30 and checked out the tribunal. Is it normal that the reports you get to look at are from january?  ???
It could have been just a few of someones reports, but I can't remember.
When there's no more room in the fortress, the cats will walk the earth.
Cancels writing: Interrupted by Hoary Marmot.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Just played a 54 minute long game with this playing on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-KDhYjgMlY&feature=fvwrel
The game wasn't especially fun, and our Darius trolled with all of his life. All game.
Not even mad, though. I feel very calm. This song is awesome.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 10:14:04 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

I've been converted to the "Holy shit what were they on when they made Darius" party. First, I got grabbed from further away than blitz grabs, then I got ulted for 50% of my hp. As true damage. Then he proceeded to destroy the rest of my team while he was at it. All while having 3500 hp and 300 resists for everything.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm thinking Darius could use a nerf or ten. I'd say the same of Varus were it not for the one or two bad matches I've had using him. He's not completely OP but once he gets rolling, holy crap. Nowhere is safe, especially with the new interface (which for me at least, is zoomed in tighter than it used to be even on max resolution and minimal UI).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

Yeah, they're still working a few kinks out of the new interface deal.

As for Varus, I'd say he's fine. He's a bit like Cait, but trades the execute and escape for steroids, % damage, and a more reliable cc.

Darius is pretty much a cross between release Ire and release X^Z. And Riot said they learned from Irelia...

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile

Just played basically the best game ever with my friend, who played Sivir.

We both suck at the game. We go into a game, I just bought Yi to try him out. First time I've ever played, lol jungle because I saw it in a video.

Early game, I pretty much suck because squishy as hell. Okay, I stick it out despite being asked to go lane with my friend in bot.(he's getting destroyed throughout the game by their poppy, who was basically their team's MVP)

Get to level 3-4, suddenly hey this is a lot easier I can do 3-4 fights in a row, I grab red, makes stuff easier. I'm getting some bullshit build all the way through this, by the way, nothing set up beforehand and I've never really jungled before either.

Long story short, I end up being the most useful player on our team, being able to take on Maokai and Poppy solo and kill both of them when Ashe appears and arrows Poppy, allowing me to get the killing blow and then kill Maokai with my Q. We eventually take down Nashor straight after being aced in a team fight(lol Lux ult) and continue to stomp all over their base.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

New tribunal keeps sending me to a recess page about 1/3 of the time I try to vote, so I'm going to take a break for a day or two.

Lyte mentioned that he wants to remove the IP rewards since apparently they "attract the wrong crowd". His replacement idea is an occasional report card telling you how good you are at using the tribunal, and maybe forum badges or other purely cosmetic rewards. I understand where he's coming from, I guess. Not sure how the alternate rewards would compare though.

Just got to 30 and checked out the tribunal. Is it normal that the reports you get to look at are from january?  ???
It could have been just a few of someones reports, but I can't remember.

The tribunal shouldn't be backed up that much, but it's definitely possible.
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 1067