Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do we continue this game or start anew?

Continue
Start the Sci-Fi RTD

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll to Doom, Turn 19: One hundred coins, up front  (Read 18734 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 13: Domo Arigato, Mr. Riccto A.I.
« Reply #195 on: July 03, 2011, 05:48:02 am »

^^; For some reason I didn't notice you'd ran a turn.

"So... you refuse to be turned?" So-zar said, his voice hideous and distorted in his true form. "If you will not be mine... then you consign yourself to madness." He focused on the five remaining, attempting to break their sanity utterly. Failing that, he was still hungry, which wasn't really a shock...

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Doom, Turn 14: The Bandits of Fail (Updated Rules)
« Reply #196 on: July 06, 2011, 10:39:51 pm »

Quote from: Riccto
Go to Elven Town, unload ill gotten gains.

[3]  You manage to get the goods to town, but only have you ditch the wagon.  There's just no way to get that wagon out of the marsh.  [5]  You also manage to make a contact known as "El Sleazo" who will be happy to purchase the gems, slaves (dwarves), and horse for an additional 500 gold coins.  Turns out the gems were all completely flawless.  Talk about a rich score.

Quote from: Tarran
"You know what, screw this. I've had enough of doing this semi-peacefully."

Go back to town, slowly turn the brains of all the guards to insanity. Then start converting them to my side.

[1]  Where did the town go again? ? ?  [2]  Nope, you have no clue.  It couldn't be that bright light off in the distance, that just wouldn't be logical.

Quote from: adwarf
"Half of you go back, and protect the camp the other half stay here, and we will kill the guards then raid the town. " Hellbringer said as he drew his sword, and launched athe atack on the guards devouring the souls of all he fall in the battle.

[4]  The bandits hear your orders and thirteen of them peel off to return to your cave.  [5] [(1-1)x2=0 damage]  You hit one of the guards with your sword but they don't seem to even notice underneath that Iron Chainmail

Bandit Rolls:  1, 4(0 damage), 6, 1, 5(10 damage), 6, 1, 6, 2, 6, 1, 1

Guard Rolls:  4(5 damage (bandits have two health)), 4(6 damage), 6, 3(2 damage), 2, 1, 6, 3(2 damage), 6

Back at the cave:
Bandit Rolls:  2, 3(1 damage), 3(2 damage), 4(3 damage), 4(3 damage), 5(4 damage), 2, 6, 6, 6, 5(10 damage), 1, 6, 2, 6, 3(3 damage), 5(2 damage), 2

((For the sake of ease I keep as many full-health guards as possible while also trying to maximize your damage usage while not having the bandits strike more than one target.  You brought down 5 dwarves 1+3, 2+2, 4, 10, and 3+3 were the combinations used.  I won't be revealing the combinations besides for this time, just this time so you know how I roll.))

Guard Rolls:  6, 6, 6, 5(2 damage), 2

Quote from: KaguroDraven
Feed on their souls!

((You have to kill them first, so I'm adding that in and removing your original action.  Please don't make me hand hold and just post the actual number of actions needed, in this instance, kill the two gypsies.))

[4] [1 damage]  You kill the first Gypsy easy enough, [2] The second manages to evade your attack and start running away however.

Quote from: IronyOwl
See what Poison produces or otherwise does to justify its existence (trade hub, etc). Recruit some stalwart minions to defend Poison and bring down the lich.

[2]  Pfft, who cares what this town does, it will do whatever your five-year plan dictates!  [4] Your glorious comrades have recruited more people to your cause! (20 worshippers gained)

((For some reason the dice don't want you to know whatever these villages/towns specialize in :P ))

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
"So... you refuse to be turned?" So-zar said, his voice hideous and distorted in his true form. "If you will not be mine... then you consign yourself to madness." He focused on the five remaining, attempting to break their sanity utterly. Failing that, he was still hungry, which wasn't really a shock...

[1]  These children. . . THEY RESIST YOU WITH STRENGTH UNLIKE ANY OTHER!  [6] They cannot resist your innumerable jaws however and are quickly devoured.

Event Roll:  [4] Just outside the village the man connect to nature watches your dogmen as they finish dismantling the town and leave only the building that you are in alone.  He is clothed with the skin of a bear and he is just as savage and ferocious, waiting for a chance to strike.

Enemy Actions

Gypsy 2:  [4]  He runs hard and fast and is putting considerable distance between himself and you.

Enemy Status

Shaman:
Health:  25 out of 25

Guards 1-5:  (At Cave)
Health:  4 of 4

Guards 11-19:  (Fighting adwarf)

Gypsy 2:
Health:  1 of 1

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

I think Riccto is back now, but if not, See about a useful area to start a base in town.  Recruit a few more followers.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 14: The Bandits of Fail (Updated Rules)
« Reply #197 on: July 06, 2011, 10:44:13 pm »

Repeat my last action.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2011, 10:49:26 pm »

This town now specializes in arms production for the good of the people! Twenty followers shall be trained to produce the finest equipment in the land! And if that's not two actions, find a mine for raw materials!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2011, 10:52:00 pm »

Meh I thought I could rip their souls from their bodies to eat them
Run after the second one to finish them off, if I succeed then feed upon their souls.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2011, 10:52:55 pm »

"KILL THEM THEY HAVE INTERFERD NOW THEY DIE !!!!" screams Hellbringer as he continues the attack devoruing the souls of those who die.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 06, 2011, 11:13:52 pm »

I am back but I am going to stick with your action.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 06, 2011, 11:23:10 pm »

Shaman's after me, right?

So-zar left the building, feeling... less hungry... than before. He produced his familiar dog-end from behind his ear, still lit, and took a drag from it. Nothing like the taste of flames after a meal, he reflected, exhaling noxious vapors into the air. Unaware of the human outside of town, he gestured to the dogmen. "Loot absolutely everything of value. We'll return home when you've finished," he said, leaning on the wall to enjoy his smoke.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Doom, Turn 15: Heroes approach.
« Reply #204 on: July 11, 2011, 08:53:24 pm »

Quote from: Riccto
See about a useful area to start a base in town.  Recruit a few more followers.

[2]  You don't know much about the area so nothing immediately strikes you as a good base inside of town.  [4]  You manage to get 5 more followers to join you.  You'll need to find somewhere to house them eventually but for now, let's just be happy you have more people on your side.

Quote from: Tarran
Repeat my last action.

[1]  You pretty sure there is no town.  [3]  Oh what, you meant that town over there in the distance?  You just ran from them, why would you want to go back?  Eventually you end your internal argument and head back, you aren't announcing yourself to anybody though.  Fuck that shit.

Quote from: IronyOwl
This town now specializes in arms production for the good of the people! Twenty followers shall be trained to produce the finest equipment in the land! And if that's not two actions, find a mine for raw materials!

[3-1=2]  With no equipment even you have trouble explaining how to actually become a smith to these simpletons.  [4]  You manage to find an unoccupied mine with [3] lots of coal.  Oh, and a small bit of copper.  Woo copper!

Event:  The Lich deciding to have nothing more to do with your foolishness has sent one of his most well-trained subjects to deal with you once and for all.  His name is Valorei and he will end you!  When he finally gets to you anyhow.

Quote from: KaguroDraven
Run after the second one to finish them off, if I succeed then feed upon their souls.

[1]  You are too tired to run.  You let them get away, you have a meal right here after all.  [2]  You want to eat but you realize you're in the middle of a road and drag the body off somewhere more private.

Quote from: adwarf
"KILL THEM THEY HAVE INTERFERD NOW THEY DIE !!!!" screams Hellbringer as he continues the attack devoruing the souls of those who die.

((I'm interpreting your actions as eat souls IF all of them die, if you want to eat as you go, just let me know.))

[6]  The talented guard dodges your attack, [2] and you over estimate the distance of your reach for the second.  Oh those wascally guawds.

Bandit Rolls:  2, 3(2 damage), 5(no damage), 5(10 damage), 2, 6, 4(4 damage), 2

Guard Rolls:  1, 5(8 damage), 5(8 damage), 5(4 damage), 3(1 damage), 3(1 damage), 6

Back at the cave:
Bandit Rolls:  4(4 damage), 1, 3(1 damage), 6, 2, 5(4 damage), 1, 3(no damage), 5(2 damage), 2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5(4 damage), 4(no damage)

Guard Rolls:  2, 4(3 damage)

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
So-zar left the building, feeling... less hungry... than before. He produced his familiar dog-end from behind his ear, still lit, and took a drag from it. Nothing like the taste of flames after a meal, he reflected, exhaling noxious vapors into the air. Unaware of the human outside of town, he gestured to the dogmen. "Loot absolutely everything of value. We'll return home when you've finished," he said, leaning on the wall to enjoy his smoke.

[2]  You let your dogmen do whatever they want and go about their tasks.  Unfortunately they aren't really watching the camp and you are alone behind the lone building left intact.

Enemy Actions

Shaman:  [6]  The Shaman spots a hole in your defenses and moves in.  "You, are you responsible for all of this?" he inquires pointing at you.  You just now notice there aren't any of your dog-men nearby.  Oh this is quite the conundrum you've gotten yourself into.

Enemy Status

Shaman:
Health:  25 out of 25

Guard 1:  (At Cave)

Guard 2:  (At Cave)
Health:  1 of 4

Guards 11-16:  (Fighting adwarf)

Guard 17:  (Fighing adwarf)
Health:  2 of 4

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Riccto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

If you see any mistakes let me know.  I got this done really quick for some reason so I probably made a mistake somewhere... maybe.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 15: Heroes approach
« Reply #205 on: July 11, 2011, 08:57:02 pm »

Start slowly driving the guards mad. One by one. Cautiously.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 11, 2011, 08:58:22 pm »

Drag the body off somewhere private then eat the soul, and the corpse while I'm at it.
My luck has sucked in this.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 11, 2011, 08:59:22 pm »

Find a better mine! And train 10 lackeys to be miners!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 11, 2011, 09:09:35 pm »

Tekrushar blew a smoke ring towards the sky. "It's more of a case that this had been a long time coming for the snakemen and I merely happened to come along for the ride. So, who are you?" he asked. "Kind of unusual to see a human in these parts." He watched the man, waiting for the slightest hint of violence. If it looked like he was going to try to start something, he was going to snap into his true form and attempt to break his mind. Otherwise, he didn't have much reason to fight him. It wouldn't gain him anything while he was still so weak, compared to the true strength he had enjoyed in his prime.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 11, 2011, 10:02:59 pm »

Continue to fight
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20