Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 30

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXV - Game over, webadict wins.  (Read 61230 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXV - Day 1: IN UR BASE...
« Reply #210 on: July 14, 2011, 07:17:34 pm »

You should edit your posts before saying that you have no idea what I'm talking about i was confused as hell there for 20 seconds until I decided to refresh the page.

Which makes me realize.

Max White-Why  the hell are you NOT voting anyone.  You skipped the RVS stage completely and didn't post a vote.
Nom nom nom

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 14, 2011, 07:19:10 pm »

Unvote.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2011, 07:22:52 pm »

Unvote.
Holy hell of  a fucking easy fold.  No one told you to remove it without any points otherwise.  In a case like this it would be only normal if you unvoted with a god damn reason or do you need to ask me what I think are your reasons for the unvote?

Because I think you just fucking folded like wet origami, you scum.
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 14, 2011, 07:24:29 pm »

So because that was such a fucking bad move.
Unvote
Vote Meanmelter
FoS Still on anzki4

Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 14, 2011, 07:26:43 pm »

Meanmelter-Try to prove to me you are not scum and that you didn't just fold to please and attempt to get everyone off of you.

I also need to start thinking for a minute before posting but the amount of ninjas lately kinda threw me into turbo mode.
Nom nom nom

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 14, 2011, 07:27:20 pm »

Sure you're not just trying to bump your postcount?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 14, 2011, 07:27:54 pm »

Because that's kinda what I'd do in such a situation.
Eheheh :P

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2011, 07:28:37 pm »

Not really if I was concerned with that I'd post in the what's happening threads more..... or do you mean you are going to be using one of those bot things again?   

grr you ninjaed me with that too.
Nom nom nom

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 14, 2011, 07:29:43 pm »

Unvote.
Holy hell of  a fucking easy fold.  No one told you to remove it without any points otherwise.  In a case like this it would be only normal if you unvoted with a god damn reason or do you need to ask me what I think are your reasons for the unvote?

The hell is a fold? And since when do I need 'points' to unvote for something? I already said I voted at him to see if he would crack up but he didn't.
Meanmelter-Try to prove to me you are not scum and that you didn't just fold to please and attempt to get everyone off of you.

I also need to start thinking for a minute before posting but the amount of ninjas lately kinda threw me into turbo mode.
Again, what is folding?
Haha, no.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 14, 2011, 07:32:48 pm »

Also it's flintus.  There is no such person as Finkus so stop bloody calling him that it's confusing and annoying.

Actually there is in fact a Finkus I just keep getting confused.

On to the anzki4 case:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

First obviously this was this. Normally this isn't a big deal but when kilakan called him out on it he responded like so:

And if he knows they're crappy and random, he could have lead with questions that were more useful. So it looks like he was trying to start the game by just doing anything to divert attention to himself.

More useful questions, he was called out on the wording but I believe he was still just diverting attention, especially by unvoting VERY quickly after being responded to, as opposed to pressing for more information (shades of not caring who to vote for).

And here we get to the good stuff. He starts here a trend of just avoiding stuff. It starts out light but leads into this:

Quote from: kilakan on Today at 10:44:46 am
anzki4 Is this implying you are a red spy?
You tell me.

Which was a clear dodge and a bad answer entirely. So early in the game, without much evidence against him, he could have easily just said "no".

This is something that really bothered me. A good scum would have just said "I'm not scum" as opposed to "I know that I am not scum", which with the haughty attitude sounds scummy to me, like he feels he has to make other people know how sure he is of himself.

Directly after, instead of pressing someone for scumtells like a town would do, he said this:

Which seems more like just directing attention away, and at this point in the game a lot like he didn't care to scumhunt in the first place. In fact, he has done considerably less pressing and considerably more time-wasting than a lot of the other folk.

And then I just don't understand this:

When clearly not backstabbing is a legitimate form of protecting.

Then there's the fact he was so active then resigned to being inactive around the time I voted for him. To top it all off, there's also how he NEVER CHANGED his vote from Flintus10, a lurker/inactive dude, even though he was one of the most active members earlier on, and thus could more reasonably spot scumtells just from the amount of reading.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 14, 2011, 07:34:33 pm »

Unvote.

The hell is a fold? And since when do I need 'points' to unvote for something? I already said I voted at him to see if he would crack up but he didn't.

Again, what is folding?
Haha, no.
holy crap I totally fucked up.   I thought it was you voting for flintus, it wasn't you it was deadmeat.

Wow I really screwed up, in that case folding does not apply to you.

Unvote Meanmelter
Vote anzki4
Nom nom nom

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 14, 2011, 07:36:42 pm »

Unvote.

Again, what is folding?
Haha, no.
holy crap I totally fucked up.   I thought it was you voting for flintus, it wasn't you it was deadmeat.

Wow I really screwed up, in that case folding does not apply to you.

Unvote Meanmelter
Vote anzki4

Why are you so insistent that I vote for you? I agreed my logic was inferior and changed my vote. Yet you persist in criticizing this.
If you want to die, just say "I am a Scumbag", and get it over with.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 14, 2011, 07:40:15 pm »

Why are you so insistent that I vote for you? I agreed my logic was inferior and changed my vote. Yet you persist in criticizing this.
If you want to die, just say "I am a Scumbag", and get it over with.
What in the nine hells are you talking about?  That was something that transpired between me and meanmelter.  I though he was you and my argument was based on that he had a post that simply read "unvote". 

So what now you are threatening me you slop?  If you want to attack someone ask a fucking question, push an argument against them.  Don't just give a veiled threat.

So really all you've done now is show that you've become careless and snappy, like a scum backed into a corner, so much so you can't even be bothered to read the post you are freaking at.
Nom nom nom

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 14, 2011, 07:40:47 pm »

Deadmeat1471 Considering your situation of looking totally scummy, and even more saying Kilakan is scum in your last post, explain why you accuse Kilakan of being scum?
Story of my life.

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 14, 2011, 07:43:08 pm »

Deadmeat1471 Considering your situation of looking totally scummy, and even more saying Kilakan is scum in your last post, explain why you accuse Kilakan of being scum?

I didn't. In fact I have stated I don't think he is scum. Which is why I am confused about his continuing accusation I am scum for deciding I don't suspect him, for now.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 30