Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1550161 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Discussion on TES V: Skyrim - IT'S ACTUALLY GOOD!
« Reply #615 on: November 11, 2011, 08:09:32 am »

So, first thing I have to do when I get home is get killed by a giant, before they patch that one...
Well it's good to know you have high aspirations.

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 11, 2011, 08:14:51 am »

The first dragon you fight is insanely powerful in expert mode. I was a level 4 walking up to the tower I beleived this would be an easy fight after all its your first dragon and you have a regiment of guards. I was wrong... 30 minutes later i finished the dragon. I had first tried going full magic... the dragon kept getting out of the path of my streams(I did not have thunderbolt or fireball) I was able to land a few hits with my sword of frost poisoned with my lingering damage potion(I made it in my experimenation) I struck i kept adding the multiple poisons i had made while it flew around. Then it wouldn't come down so I had to loot a dead guard and take his bow while i shot at it. It did almost nothing to harm it. Finally i got a critical hit on it with a dual lightning beam and it was grounded. I chugged some magicka potions and finished it off while i had a sliver of health due to it Fire Breathing at me. Fire Breaths were one hit kills also dragons shoot enormous Fireballs.

I am afraid to fight a dragon on Master.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #617 on: November 11, 2011, 08:20:35 am »

The first dragon you fight is insanely powerful in expert mode. I was a level 4 walking up to the tower I beleived this would be an easy fight after all its your first dragon and you have a regiment of guards. I was wrong... 30 minutes later i finished the dragon. I had first tried going full magic... the dragon kept getting out of the path of my streams(I did not have thunderbolt or fireball) I was able to land a few hits with my sword of frost poisoned with my lingering damage potion(I made it in my experimenation) I struck i kept adding the multiple poisons i had made while it flew around. Then it wouldn't come down so I had to loot a dead guard and take his bow while i shot at it. It did almost nothing to harm it. Finally i got a critical hit on it with a dual lightning beam and it was grounded. I chugged some magicka potions and finished it off while i had a sliver of health due to it Fire Breathing at me. Fire Breaths were one hit kills also dragons shoot enormous Fireballs.

I am afraid to fight a dragon on Master.
Hey someone else who is playing on Expert! Wait until you do the first Companions mission. Holy shit! Zombies and Bandit dudes everywhere.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 11, 2011, 09:07:55 am »

Azkanan is livestreaming right here, if you wanna see what the game looks like. He seems to be burning random people who insult him to death.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #619 on: November 11, 2011, 09:17:46 am »

Must.. wait... for ...friends... to... get ..home... must.. not... click... play....

Im literally starving because I got this crazy idea of not eating until I get to play a bit.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #620 on: November 11, 2011, 09:21:11 am »

Must.. wait... for ...friends... to... get ..home... must.. not... click... play....

Im literally starving because I got this crazy idea of not eating until I get to play a bit.
You could always play and say that you waited.

You could also eat and say that you didn't.

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #621 on: November 11, 2011, 09:23:07 am »

So, when using an electric spell in both hands, am I the only one who finds himself cackling "powaaaa! unlimited powaaaa!" as I fry bandits to death?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #622 on: November 11, 2011, 09:24:30 am »

So, when using an electric spell in both hands, am I the only one who finds himself cackling "powaaaa! unlimited powaaaa!" as I fry bandits to death?
Only until I got dual-casting. Then it looks like an electrical hadouken.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: November 11, 2011, 09:27:15 am »

Ehh Bandits like the feel of electricity crawling on their backs, can't you tell?

They just tend to spontaniously die for no reason.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: November 11, 2011, 09:27:55 am »

guys i went out and bought fallout 5 today and i was shocked to find that they completely messed up the story! for some reason wastelander society has regressed even more, to the era of the dark ages, and all of the mutations seem to exist as some kind of beneficial aura which flow from your fingers, allowing you to transform the environment. They got rid of their lasers and robots but now they have neural telepathy or something??LOL!

I can get past that Bethesda completely changed the story with seemingly no explanation, but the one thing that I can't accept is the fact that the gameplay was completely interchangeable with its previous incarnations. I expected at least some changes from the interface they used in the last 2 Fallouts, but instead I'm just seeing the same game repackaged to look like some kind of "medieval" version!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #625 on: November 11, 2011, 09:32:47 am »

guys i went out and bought fallout 5 today and i was shocked to find that they completely messed up the story! for some reason wastelander society has regressed even more, to the era of the dark ages, and all of the mutations seem to exist as some kind of beneficial aura which flow from your fingers, allowing you to transform the environment. They got rid of their lasers and robots but now they have neural telepathy or something??LOL!

I can get past that Bethesda completely changed the story with seemingly no explanation, but the one thing that I can't accept is the fact that the gameplay was completely interchangeable with its previous incarnations. I expected at least some changes from the interface they used in the last 2 Fallouts, but instead I'm just seeing the same game repackaged to look like some kind of "medieval" version!
I don't really understand what you're saying, and I don't feel obliged to try very hard considering you seem to have registered on the forum just to berate someone for an amusing joke and then to bash on a game you obviously don't like.

So... go away.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 11, 2011, 09:36:12 am »

I watched someone else play this and am now sad my laptop is just short of powerful enough to run this game.

:'(

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: November 11, 2011, 09:37:48 am »

I watched someone else play this and am now sad my laptop is just short of powerful enough to run this game.

:'(

Consider yourself lucky. I have the weakest laptop in my entire class and can BARELY run The Sims 2 (or light games from 6 years ago). Heck it crashes from old Windows games too.

If I even put Skyrim ontop of my laptop it woud upchuck its motherboard.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 11, 2011, 09:39:04 am »

WHY AM I STILL AT WORK! WHYYY!!!!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #629 on: November 11, 2011, 09:41:35 am »

WHY AM I STILL AT WORK! WHYYY!!!!
Hey did you know one of the factions has werewolves hiding in its ranks? And you can become one?

Also you can melt down dwarven scraps to forge dwarven armor and weapons.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 896