Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1558218 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion on TES V: Skyrim
« Reply #4065 on: December 28, 2011, 06:14:56 pm »

When I got the thugs it almost made perfect sense. Stole from those traveling rich people bringing jewels to a wedding. Thugs showed up two weeks (game time) later, and we had a rough tussle.

Unfortunately, it happened exactly one minute after

so it still didn't make sense.

Though, I guess killing Dremoras and harvesting their hearts doesn't, either.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: December 28, 2011, 06:21:49 pm »

So I just made the whole region of Reach hate me by doing the quest in which you have to escape from the mining prison with the Forsworn. This is actually a big problem for me now, since I still have to do one of the stormcloak-quests there, and I can't get into the castle without getting killed by hundreds of guards. I can't surrender and go to prison either, for some reason. Is there any way I can still complete the quest?

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4067 on: December 28, 2011, 06:22:53 pm »

Kill everyone?
And then realize you can't kill most of them and now have to start a new game.
*Hugs*

EmperorNuthulu

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes nu's for their blueness, oh and that mohawk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: December 28, 2011, 06:26:12 pm »

Quickly change sides and join the Imperials, I mean that way you don't have to do the Stormcloak quests.(Although you've probably already annoyed all the imperials, but somehow do it anyways! For great justice fun!
Blargh.

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: December 28, 2011, 06:31:47 pm »

Yeah, I don't think that's gonna work after just took over Whiterun for the stormcloaks. Too bad, kind of annoying I have to restart my first character. :-\

Time to make an Impereal playthrough then.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4070 on: December 28, 2011, 07:20:57 pm »

Yeah, I don't think that's gonna work after just took over Whiterun for the stormcloaks. Too bad, kind of annoying I have to restart my first character. :-\

Time to make an Impereal playthrough then.
If you're on the PC you can do some console commandan.

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: December 28, 2011, 07:35:25 pm »

I have the PC version. Looks like I'm lucky. What do I have to enter?

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: December 28, 2011, 08:41:11 pm »

So I just made the whole region of Reach hate me by doing the quest in which you have to escape from the mining prison with the Forsworn. This is actually a big problem for me now, since I still have to do one of the stormcloak-quests there, and I can't get into the castle without getting killed by hundreds of guards. I can't surrender and go to prison either, for some reason. Is there any way I can still complete the quest?

If you have a save before exiting the mines, you can start attacking the Forsworns. Their leader is the last to exit the cave, and I killed him before he exited. Once outside, both the Forsworns and the people of Markarth are neutral to me. I started killing all the Forsworns, and then a guard came up and thank me, declaring me a free man.

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: December 28, 2011, 09:04:29 pm »

or, tgm

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4074 on: December 28, 2011, 09:16:52 pm »

Click on the head of one of the guard, and it's something like, "paybounty" or "payfine". Something along those lines. Easily googleable.

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4075 on: December 28, 2011, 09:42:51 pm »

If you have a save before exiting the mines, you can start attacking the Forsworns. Their leader is the last to exit the cave, and I killed him before he exited. Once outside, both the Forsworns and the people of Markarth are neutral to me. I started killing all the Forsworns, and then a guard came up and thank me, declaring me a free man.

Worked, thanks for the help. Also...

Click on the head of one of the guard, and it's something like, "paybounty" or "payfine". Something along those lines. Easily googleable.

I would have done that, but I didn't have that option for some reason. And when I tried to go to prison the conversation just started from the beginning.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: December 28, 2011, 10:00:43 pm »

I would have done that, but I didn't have that option for some reason. And when I tried to go to prison the conversation just started from the beginning.
[/quote]

Yodamaster's probably talking about a console command.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4077 on: December 29, 2011, 12:40:21 am »

Seems Tytanis is getting ready for the CK coming out next month...
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1601
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4078 on: December 29, 2011, 01:21:11 am »

I'm amazed by what the guy has managed to do without it...

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4079 on: December 29, 2011, 02:19:53 am »

Man, can't wait for CK.

Also, I think for setting your bounty to 0, you want modPCMiscStat <stat> 0. However, I'm not sure of the names of the bounty stats.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 896