Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1550241 times)

Lightning4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion on TES V: Skyrim
« Reply #4770 on: January 29, 2012, 12:55:14 am »

Elsweyr would indeed be interesting. Probably not a bad choice for TES:VI given how close they are to the Aldmeri Dominion. Hammerfell and Valenwood for similar reasons.

Black Marsh would be interesting too. It's described in the lore as a very unforgiving, savage swampland that pretty much only Argonians are capable of and willing to live in. Would provide the opportunity for some very alien-looking plant/animal life a-la Morrowind.
Unfortunately, I don't think there's any other races there in any significant presence. The Empire isn't in the area anymore and hasn't been since Oblivion.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: January 29, 2012, 01:16:42 am »

BETHESDA Y U NO CONSTRUCTION KIT?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: January 29, 2012, 06:15:52 am »

I wish game was delayed.

You know what would be epic? Akavir attacks Tamriel and invades a free province. Player has to liberate that province without getting any help from the Empire (or maybe unofficial espionage kind of help to control the province again, you should be able to reject or accept the help) since it's already in deep shit and doesn't control the province. They can make a DLC where you have to go to Akavir.

Akavir already attacked Tamriel several times and Tamriel attacked Akavir at least once. It could happen :o

PokemonRocks85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: January 29, 2012, 11:31:14 am »

I always wanted to make a mod that in the old times Example: right now elder scrolls is in 1400 and the mod i make is in 3000 bc. Anyway i want to make a mod in the old times where argonians are native and no other race except the khagit are here.

There is no towns or citys it is just tribes mostly no armor argonians will mostly be naked but with pants or something like that and the cheif of 1 of the tribe will wear lether armor and the cheiftain(king of all tribes) will wear like steel armor or something like that there will be deer and other wild animals. Also bows and spears but only short swords which is made out of wood. Khagit are also like this but only care for their race. Orcs will be there too no humans elves nothing just orcs argonians and khagits.
Im thinking of other ideas but i might do this and i will only do this with morrowind

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: January 29, 2012, 11:58:02 am »

Didn't orcs not be orcs until something happened to Trinimac (I think) and then he turned into Malacath? Was there a date for that? I forget.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: January 29, 2012, 12:55:44 pm »

Last I checked the Orcs were Native to the lands Redguard own. The Redguard kicked the Orcs away from the coast and nearly drove them to extinction...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: January 29, 2012, 01:14:57 pm »

Didn't orcs not be orcs until something happened to Trinimac (I think) and then he turned into Malacath? Was there a date for that? I forget.

This correct. Orcs were once Altmer followers of the God-Hero Trinimac. When the Chimer started their emigration towards Morrowind, Trinimac tried to convince and/or force them to stay. Boethiah then ate Trinimac and shat him out as Malacath, and all Trini's followers were so shamed and dishonoured they turned into Orsimer, the Pariah Folk. Or Orcs. They then ran away to the mountains in eastern High Rock and Hammerfell, forming Orsinum.

Also Tamriel never really had a a prehistoric/stone age time in the same way we did. When the gods became the world and it's people, they pretty much descended straight into the "classical" era. So no fun for you! :P
Love, scriver~

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: January 29, 2012, 03:00:31 pm »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: January 29, 2012, 03:01:04 pm »

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: January 29, 2012, 03:20:08 pm »

that are actually swords, but with different models.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: January 29, 2012, 04:05:57 pm »

And the CK will allow custom animations, so actual polearms will be fully possible

jester

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarvern Survialist Nutter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: January 29, 2012, 04:15:06 pm »

And the CK will allow custom animations, so actual polearms will be fully possible

That would be really, really, really nice cause the current 3 different weapons with stat variations sucks some big hairy donkey parts.

If someone could make skyrim with mount and blade style combat mechanics, I wouldnt eat.
If life gives you lemons, burn them.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: January 29, 2012, 11:14:15 pm »

Two videos I thought I'd share with you:
http://youtu.be/lHbF9ynGZV0
http://youtu.be/wOXDb-xWEQY

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: January 30, 2012, 08:34:32 am »

spears
Not going to happen :P

Tytanis has spears >_

Slashing with spears isn't my style. But if somebody can make custom animations, as you mentioned, it would be great.

http://youtu.be/wOXDb-xWEQY

This one is great :D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 08:36:26 am by Leatra »

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #4784 on: January 30, 2012, 08:51:06 am »

So I can't hope but notice that there are only two days of January left -_-
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 896