Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1549978 times)

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #5490 on: March 15, 2012, 09:31:33 pm »

It makes me happy that they're actually releasing this stuff as a patch, rather than DLC. Major kudos for Bethesda.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5491 on: March 15, 2012, 09:33:24 pm »

It makes me happy that they're actually releasing this stuff as a patch, rather than DLC. Major kudos for Bethesda.
They could possibly release some of it as DLC, but this sets the trend of stuff from that video being released for free.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #5492 on: March 15, 2012, 10:00:47 pm »

The first beta for the unofficial skyrim patch went up yesterday. Fixes a lot of bugs and means I can now get rid of around 20 different patch mods that were fixing individual bugs. Manual install only while it is in beta though.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1358353-beta-unofficial-skyrim-patch-thread-2/

Also more Sheogorath.

edit: Note there appears to be a conflict causing CTD in the magic menu between beta 1.01 of the USP and skyUI if you have that installed as well. Beta 1.02 to fix that is being worked on and should be out tonight.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 10:45:01 pm by Metalax »
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5493 on: March 15, 2012, 10:24:23 pm »

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5494 on: March 15, 2012, 10:50:55 pm »

You'll say that until he turns you into a bad idea. Or a puddle. Or a goat. Or make you eat your own fingers. Or make you fall in love with a cloud.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Kaleb702 Games

• Bay Watcher
  • nearlyNonexistent
    • View Profile
    • My YYG Account
« Reply #5495 on: March 15, 2012, 11:05:52 pm »

You'll say that until he turns you into a bad idea. Or a puddle. Or a goat. Or make you eat your own fingers. Or make you fall in love with a cloud.

And you say those are bad things!

Ah ha ha.
Quote from: Rose Lalonde, Seer of Light
One simple word can so easily begin a story in a very thick book.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5496 on: March 15, 2012, 11:09:32 pm »

And you say those are bad things!

Ah ha ha.
You're just upset that you don't have any more fingers and that your favorite cloud dissipated.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

pilgrimboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5497 on: March 16, 2012, 07:11:02 am »

I'll wait until they make it so that the things I do actually make a difference in the world.

I finished the main quest, became head of the Thieves Guild, became head of the Mages Guild, and who knows what else I have done, but it really seems to change nothing. Disappointing.
Regular writer at a totally non-related Christian blog, Pulling Weeds Out Of Potholes

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: March 16, 2012, 08:27:59 am »

Grinding enchantment takes sooooooooo long. Even with one-shotting animals with a soul capture weapon and masses of collected soul gems I've only gotten up to lvl 86. But I need 100 to make fully enchanted daedric armor of doom :)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #5499 on: March 16, 2012, 09:28:00 am »

Grinding enchantment takes sooooooooo long. Even with one-shotting animals with a soul capture weapon and masses of collected soul gems I've only gotten up to lvl 86. But I need 100 to make fully enchanted daedric armor of doom :)
Get azura's star... at least you won't be grinding soulstones any more.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5500 on: March 16, 2012, 11:46:09 am »

I have it. But I'm not gonna go kill something, quick travel to an enchanting table, go find something else to kill, repeat,repeat....

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #5501 on: March 16, 2012, 11:52:33 am »

Get 1,000 Azura's Stars, then.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5502 on: March 16, 2012, 11:56:27 am »

I don't like to cheat.  ::)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #5503 on: March 16, 2012, 12:00:54 pm »

I have it. But I'm not gonna go kill something, quick travel to an enchanting table, go find something else to kill, repeat,repeat....
I've been using the atronach forge under the university

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5504 on: March 16, 2012, 12:21:38 pm »

I've been using the atronach forge under the university

Hrm, I like sticking to the specific guild for each class (warrior/mage/theif) but I'll check that out.
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 896