Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 833 834 [835] 836 837 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1549995 times)

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #12510 on: February 20, 2016, 12:27:19 am »

Here is my Skyrim page for my characters (they are anime styled, so again, if not your thing you probably won't like it). It isn't an unique idea, and its just starting so I can improve the look a lot better later on. I pretty much took the idea to making a website for my characters and some other random skyrim stuff from SkyrimGTX, but his page looks a lot better than mine.

http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

I'm going to add stories for my two characters. One already has a bit of background history. But, next thing I'll probably do is make a story for Astrid as she has nothing at all. I'll probably add more mods too that people can download, since I have a ton plus I've made my own custom ones. Plus keep making improvements to the look of the site.

I'll also be keeping it family friendly (at least on the site itself). :P So there will be no nudity that people see when exploring the site. SkyrimGTX has a separate download for those kind of screenshots he takes, but it isn't on his actual website and just an external download. So I'll probably go that route.

My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12511 on: February 20, 2016, 12:43:05 am »

I want my Skyrim people to look less like potatoes. What mods are recommended in this regard? I don't want to go full animu but I want some to see some faces other than "aging diseased peasant 0329587"
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12512 on: February 20, 2016, 12:47:01 am »

I want my Skyrim people to look less like potatoes. What mods are recommended in this regard? I don't want to go full animu but I want some to see some faces other than "aging diseased peasant 0329587"

Try an UNP based body, with pride of valhalla

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72586/?

It makes the characters look a lot more realistic and better. Keep in mind, the textures are pretty big in the texture mod, but there are options for lower quality.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12513 on: February 20, 2016, 02:46:31 am »

I've settled on Caliente's Better Bodies and RaceMenu for females. I haven't found a good male one that I like yet.

However, with RaceMenu, I'm quite amused that my character can now have one extremely large buttcheek and one really small one.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12514 on: February 20, 2016, 07:07:11 am »

Why, because she wouldn't hold twelve thousand pieces of dead dragon for you?
No, I just quickly tired of her little quips and phrases. Also boob window is silly

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12515 on: February 20, 2016, 07:09:38 am »

boob window is silly but ignoreable, as are her little quips and phrases
Black lives matter.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12516 on: February 20, 2016, 07:27:50 am »

boob window is silly but ignoreable, as are her little quips and phrases
Easier to ignore by getting a quiet companion. I had the same problem with Lydia "Oh a cave! Wonder what's in there?" Lydia we just came out of there we were inside for 2 hours...

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #12517 on: February 20, 2016, 08:05:45 am »

So hey, excellent mod here. First I've seen that uses HDT physics for something other than T&A and includes more than a single hairstyle/item. 75 physics-enabled hairstyles, though they're all female ones. Fucking great.
I've seen mods using HDT physics for realistic... private parts simulation (all of them) and even fucking chest hair, not to mention hundreds of hairstyles and outfits for everyone so we proably visit very different sites. Skyrim modding is in no way limited to Nexus/Workshop.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12518 on: February 20, 2016, 10:20:29 am »

So hey, excellent mod here. First I've seen that uses HDT physics for something other than T&A and includes more than a single hairstyle/item. 75 physics-enabled hairstyles, though they're all female ones. Fucking great.
I've seen mods using HDT physics for realistic... private parts simulation (all of them) and even fucking chest hair, not to mention hundreds of hairstyles and outfits for everyone so we proably visit very different sites. Skyrim modding is in no way limited to Nexus/Workshop.

Loverslab is pretty much the goto place for everything on or in the body. Hair, clothes, pasties, genitals, muscle, fat, etc. It has it all for every body mesh.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #12519 on: February 20, 2016, 11:58:35 am »

Yes, even if you don't want to use the various... "mature" mods (a lot of them are aimed for... certain fetishes, BDSM (though more often straight up rape) and various kinds of slavery and other abuse are most common, so people who are easily offended and feminists shouldn't really visit that place), they also put a lot of work into making their... characters look beautiful and whatnot. It's pretty crazy how much work people can put into making their fetishes go alive, though looking at some of the mods we should be thankful it's only on computer screens.

And then there are Japanese sites which are even more crazy, NSFW and technically advanced, though usually also a lot more buggy... and of course in Japanese.

Don't ask me from where I know all of this.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12520 on: February 20, 2016, 12:01:04 pm »

There is no shame in knowing this. There is, perhaps, shame in using them. Maybe.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #12521 on: February 20, 2016, 12:04:27 pm »

There is no shame in knowing this. There is, perhaps, shame in using them. Maybe.
Some of them surely. I learned about like 10 new fetishes that exist just by glancing at that page once.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12522 on: February 20, 2016, 12:11:47 pm »

I use loverslab for some stuff (mostly armor conversions w/ improved textures) but I don't try to pretend that the folks over there use HDT for anything other than floppy T&A, floppy dicks, and floppy animal dicks. If a modder actually went through the effort of making a working HDT standalone or conversion mod for something SFW, I sincerely doubt they'd restrict their audience by keeping it hidden away on a third-tier site.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #12523 on: February 20, 2016, 12:15:15 pm »

Of the top of my head I can say there should be a bunch of hairstyles and armour there and floppy Khajiit and Argonian tails (ridiculously buggy but hey!). Also jewlery... and I belive the whole horse tail/mane HDT stuff started there and found it's way onto Nexus, the beast races tails might have too.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12524 on: February 20, 2016, 01:28:55 pm »

so people who are easily offended and feminists

is it that hard to make a post without jabbing at something...
Pages: 1 ... 833 834 [835] 836 837 ... 896