???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388307 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (We can start! Huzzah!)
« Reply #345 on: September 18, 2011, 07:55:03 pm »

May I ask wherever did you find such beautiful graphs? And can you post them so we can draw our own conksuck house plans, please?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 18, 2011, 08:08:42 pm »

May I ask wherever did you find such beautiful graphs? And can you post them so we can draw our own conksuck house plans, please?
I.... kind of made it? I'll post a graph in a couple minutes for you to make house plans, sure :P

Edit:
Spoiler: Grid (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 08:10:18 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 18, 2011, 08:27:41 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I have no idea who this person is, or if this is Cannonical to our session. Whoever it is, He/She may be a little poorly informed about Skaian Lore.
EI: The trolls are only aware of the existance of Earth after they create it. Earth and Alternia are from two different Universes.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 18, 2011, 08:36:03 pm »

if this is Cannonical to our session
It should be. Just for the lols.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 18, 2011, 08:37:22 pm »

I think that's just a random person hoping to find someone to talk to. Pay no heed.
Nitpick: They also have a 5-letter name, as opposed to the 6-letter standard.

Also, thanks for the grid, Theros!
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 18, 2011, 08:46:16 pm »

Hit him with the halberd!

Aaaaaaand rolled a 1. This is gonna end badly.

Notice: Unless people mention otherwise, I will assume people attack using basic aggrievements.

Also, how did you get a one on two d10s?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 18, 2011, 08:47:52 pm »

There could have been a penalty of some kind, but I can't think what it could possibly be.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 18, 2011, 08:49:53 pm »

Hit him with the halberd!

Aaaaaaand rolled a 1. This is gonna end badly.

Notice: Unless people mention otherwise, I will assume people attack using basic aggrievements.

Also, how did you get a one on two d10s?
I thought it was supposed to be 1d12, but I just realized that's damage, not to hit. MAH BAD. Actual roll is 12, plus 2 precision, so... 14? Unless I missed something?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 18, 2011, 09:05:34 pm »

For a basic aggrievement, the bonus is stat of choice modifier (in your case Mangrit or +5) + level (1) + precision (2). So a whopping +8.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 18, 2011, 09:06:37 pm »

For a basic aggrievement, the bonus is stat of choice modifier (in your case Mangrit or +5) + level (1) + precision (2). So a whopping +8.
Oh. So 20 then.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 18, 2011, 09:30:16 pm »

Oh. So 20 then.

RL: Strife.

After taking a minor knock, you basically flip the fuck out and lash at The Guard with a fucking halberd. I mean, damn. You delivered a solid hit, (13 points worth in fact), surprising him. Apparently, he didn't  realize you had progressed to this point.

You can move or take a minor action. What now? Also, to clarify, he is in the square northeast of you.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 18, 2011, 09:54:44 pm »

Move left one and do some hardcore waiting.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 18, 2011, 10:03:55 pm »

You move over a bit and wait like you've been training for it all your life.

Instead of moving around to engage you close up, The Guard decides it'd be easier to just use the range capabilities of the halberd to get you from where he's standing. You manage to duck away, so the only thing his attack really endangered was your computer. Watch it! That stuff's expensive!

RL's turn. What do you do?

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 18, 2011, 10:05:16 pm »

Hit him again.

7+4+8=19. Lovin' that MGT modifier.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 18, 2011, 10:12:29 pm »

RL: Aggress.

You don't take kindly to this careless disregard for your computer! You bring the halberd around in a wide arc and slap the shit out of him with the flat of the blade, yielding a painful sound you'd guess to be valued at about 15 points of damage. Yow.

Huh. That's weird, a pair of hits like that, and you'd be in a lot of trouble. He doesn't look winded...

You can move or perform a minor action, like pester someone. You are outside The Guard's capability to oppurtunity attack, so you don't have to worry about that.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 335